[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hooker story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (189KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 750x1334px
Okay, so I was bored, thought I'd do something retarded and get a handy from a hoe. I go, shes full of greed. She steals some money from me, and when I ask for it back she pulls a tazer. So I leave. I call the cops; exaggerating saying I was a tenant in another room. "She chased a few men out with a tazer (lie) and I smell weed (she had weed in her room) I think she might be a hooker I'm not sure, I just don't wanna get anyone hurt" and the cops come and bust her room. Will the cops search footage for clients? And search her phone for clients? Aka am I fucked over?
/adv/
>>
>>17101534
Is this some kind of metaphoric bait?
>>
No I had no pictures to post so I posted the Skyline. I'm seriously stressing though, becuase the bitch got arrested
>>
>>17101534
okay bro, cops are out of the question when you're a john with a hooker, so you've got to about this your own way.

I'd suggest you track this hoe in some way, whether it's fake emails and pictures to get her attention on craigslist, or driving around the crack neighborhoods looking for her tweaked out on a corner.

And, then it's simple, beat that fucking tricks ass.

Now, they're used to this kind of behavior, so it's important you don't feel bad because she's a woman and stop after you think you got her good, this bitch is battle hardened, and I bet she's been bullied more the same night you find her than you ever dreamed of in highschool.

So, you're going to need to get this bitch on the ground and relentlessly be kicking her in the god damn jaw, and removing any teeth she might've had left from the meth addiction before she was too poor to afford any more.

Now, here's where it gets different, you're going to find out a few different things while she's bleeding out her gums on the ground in a ripped thrift shop sun dress, and those things are

1. She's broke, you're broke by proxy of her theft, and there's nothing more you can do about that, so enjoy your revenge, grab a tall boy on your way home and maybe find a bitch to fuck, because you're going to be horny and full of yourself.

2. You get a payday to replace those bloody shit kickers you killed the warranty on, in which case you might want to put some of that aside for a higher class broad next time you feel the urge to degrade a woman with your penis & newly acquired cash.

3. She'll have some notable possessions worthwhile to steal in leau of pay. May include a firearm, as you mentioned tazer, or cell phone with contacts. Same end result as the first option, but you can get some cash or use out of the possessions.
>>
>>17101553
Did you get your money back?
>>
>>17101534
They're going to look through the footage in order to see what else she might be up to. They will likely search her phone for pimp/drug dealers.

The only real time they'll pop a 'client' is if they're caught in the act or exchanging money.
>>
>>17101534
I have a few questions

do the police even know what you look like?

is it illegal to be a hooker in the us if you're just working on your own (and maybe paying taxes?)?

why the fuck did you pay for a handjob? why not at least a blowjob?
>>
So I went thinking maybe a blowjob but she was only giving me a handy, and she went in my wallet and took some cash, and I asked it back and she pulled the tazer. I called the cops and they busted in her room (I was parked down the block and drove by and saw the cops at the room) so she did get caught. Will they get her for the drugs and tazer? Or look to see if she's a hooker? And will the cops track down clients (me)?
>>
Basically, will the cops search her phone, look through footage to find clients and myself?
>>
>>17101663
I wouldn't worry about it tbqh.
>she got arrested
>she's probably been arrested before
>she had a taser
>reported pety theft
>probably has drugs on her
if they do look through her phone, she probably has clients listed. Unless your information is "Bob from Main Street, Phone number xxxxxxxx, paid me $20 for handjob", then no there isn't much they can do. They might call you in for questioning, but just deny. If they dont have proof on you, just deny. Cops are far more different then the type you see on CSI or Law and Order stuff. Mostly its
>incident happens
>police show up
>police file official reports
>keep an eye out for suspects
>>
>>17101585
a "ripped thrift shop sun dress?"

You have a very active fantasy life, Bugsy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.