[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I screwed up. Last night I was tired of being unsatisfied in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1418257211943.png (69KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
1418257211943.png
69KB, 1024x510px
I screwed up. Last night I was tired of being unsatisfied in bed and we had an arguement. I explained of all the years we've been married together, I always took the time explore your body. But it seems one sided.

Anyways, in a heated drunken argument I said I came way more times with my ex. Now it's awkward between us. I feel like an idiot, you never bring up your past and you never compare them to your spouse.

What do I do now?
>>
>>17100489
You're a girl, right?
Anyway, you dun goofed.
You shouldn't have said that shit.

Encourage him to explore your body in a friendly way.
Although I don't know why you married a man who's not willing to learn how to pleasure you.
>>
>>17100489
>I said I came way more times with my ex. Now it's awkward between us

>What do I do now?

kek. are you m or f?

This is dumb enough to be bait, but I'm bored.
>>
>>17100489
JESUS CHRIST

There's no taking those words back. You really know how to verbally rip someone apart kek
>>
You might be able to fix it and stay together, but it'll never be the same again. Honeymoon's over.
>>
>>17100523
To be fair, a honeymoon without orgasms is a bad honeymoon.
>>
>>17100526

True, but there's a right way and a wrong way to have that conversation. Nobody held a gun to OP's head and forced him/her to get married when the sex wasn't good
>>
>>17100526
>>17100523

Is it really that bad? I've only been with 2 people including my spouse vs. my spouse's 50. And I ask about these stories because it's very interesting since I've never had such an experience, and I look at it objectively.

I guess it doesn't matter. I'm tired of always being on the giving end. I've communicated this over the years but after a while, it just goes back to normal. I thought saying this would change something but I really regret saying it.
>>
>>17100489
Wow OP.
I am assuming you are a girl. You have just hit him where it really hurts, dude. You need to apologise ASAP. Show him how you like things done and teach him, be vocal by educating him rather than getting angry.
>>
>>17100538

Do you have kids together yet? Do you even WANT to be married to this person?

And yeah, I don't want to keep rubbing your nose in it, but if you were still hoping to save this relationship, you shouldn't have said that. Like another poster said, you just can't take those words back
>>
>>17100489
>I said I came way more times with my ex.

Do you honestly think that this remark won't end your marriage?
>>
>>17100489
I'll assume you really know how much damage you did and there is more to your relationship than just sex.

If it is just sex then start fucking your ex, get a divorce and let your partner move on.

Unfortunately, you have compared him to another man which implies you fantasize about your ex and prefer him to your partner. That cannot be unsaid. For the rest of his life he now will compare himself to your ex even if you tell him there is no comparison. Nothing you can do but ride it out
>>
>>17100489
my guess is there is more problems with your marriage than just sex and the overall frustration erupted. Let's say he forgives and forgets yet can't figure how to make you cum like your ex did. What is the purpose?

Let's say he makes a few adjustments and you teach him your ex's techniques in pleasing you but he knows he is nothing more than an impostor, a bad copy of the lover you prefer.
>>
>>17100562
>>17100548

I think you guys are over thinking this. My spouse wouldn't constantly compare to my ex from now on. My spouse's ex was brought up before and I wasn't constantly comparing myself.

Would it be easier just to beg forgiveness and deny that my ex was better in bed? My spouse is perfect in every way except in bed. I literally am doing all the work.
>>
>>17100629

Can you drop the gender-nonspecific thing and just say whether you're the husband or the wife? Because it really does make a difference in how you need to approach this if you actually want to fix it
>>
>>17100633
Really? I'd like to hear both scenarios.
>>
>>17100629
look if you are perfect and have all of the answers you don't need us and if you truly believe you are justified in using the nuclear option then own it. Don't back down with your spouse and tell them to dry the fuck up or you are out.
>>
>>17100636

What if I only feel like typing one?
>>
So what, did your ex make you cum more or not? If they did why aren't you taking charge of your body and making your new lover do the same? It's really pathetic the way some women just lay back and expect men to work magic on them.

You've been married for years and the first time you have a serious conversation about it when you are drunk? He's probably unsatisfied as well with your limp fish bullshit. Whatever happens you need to learn how to communicate with the person you married. Or how to do so in future relationships. Most people talk about this stuff more on a one night stand than you seem to have ever done.
>>
>>17100641
I am far from perfect. I am just not 12 years old like most on this board writing about whether or not to reply to a text from their crush.

>>17100646
Type the one you had in mind.

>>17100648
As I said, the topic was brought up many times. Sure it changed for a while but it would always go back to normal after about a week.
>>
>>17100489
>>17100629
>>17100636
low effort b8, could've prepared one specific scenario before posting the thread.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.