[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ feels are pretty fkd right now. So gf was on with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/ feels are pretty fkd right now. So gf was on with this complete dog of a manager who has done nothing but tried to get me and my gf fired. From what she said before I always though she didn't like him either until she came home last night later than expected. When I asked why she stayed back she said she chose to, which doesn't make sense. When I told her I couldn't comprehend why she would stay back for that dog she started yelling saying she could do what she wanted and why I hated him so much....she knows all the things he's tried to do, what do ?
>tfw mind fuk
>>
She fucked him dude
>>
>>17099255
this senpai, im sorry
>>
>>17099261
>>17099255
But she seems loyal
>>
>>17099294
Women aren't loyal generally, that's just leave her and stop caring about them.

It's just in their nature to behave in thus way. She will manipulate you and lie after this point. My best advice is just to leave immediately, id seriously say find another job and just remove her out of your life. Less mental pain if you just start to remove all things that remind you of her out of your life.
>>
>>17099294
dont trust her lies
>>
>>17099326
The manager does have a wife and kids though..
>>
>>17099370
So? Stop kidding yourself and end it. You will get over it.

Also don't tell her why you are leaving she will in fact manipulate you to stay.
>>
>>17099463
Does it sound maybe she's trying to get my attention by making me jealous?
>>
>>17099512
Why deal with that? Do you lack respect for your self in anyway? I know its hard man, and I am really not trying to make you feel bad, but either way you look at it in both cases that is bad. Shut off emotionally if you can.

Or you can continue in this fashion and keep trying to make excuses for her. You know what your gut is telling you.

Whatever decision you make life will get better for you man.

I know you are just an anonymous guy on the internet but I do genuinely care about you as a man to another man.

This shit ain't right. Cut your losses, start to feel better while single. Try finding some friends to hang out with or something to do, stop talking to this chick, stop making excuses for her.
>>
>>17099540
Yeah bloody oath, I agree with this guy
>>
>>17099294

>seems

That's the keyword my homie. You can seem like anything with lies.
>>
>>17099613
Wow that statement makes you think, explain further
>>
>>17099613
>>17099621
I also agree, who can explain this??
>>
>>17099801
I can seem like a really great friend to you that you can count on, trust, and confide in. Probably for years. I can still have it in my mind that I am trying to use you, or fuck you over in some way.

What's not to understand?

I'm not that guy though.
>>
>>17099806
ok makes more sense, but what proves that she did cheat?
>>
>>17099877
she cheated faggot, stop trying to beta your life up
>>
>>17099877
Nothing "proves" it, but that she started yelling seems like a major overreaction. If that's out of character for her, it's a pretty good indicator that she's lying or hiding something that she feels guilty about.

This sort of behavior would make me mistrustful.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.