[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homos ruined friendship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 9

File: Crying-Frog-Meme-21.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-21.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
So it happened.
My childhood best friend just came out of the closet on me. Like fuck I left for uni and sure enough he turns into a fag.
How exactly am I supposed to handle this. Ive basically been ignoring him ever since he told me a few weeks ago last time I came home.
We normally hang out 2 or 3 weekends a month and chat often since Im only a hour out and we normally do stuff inbetween when something comes up, but not ever since hes told me he was a fag.
Main problem is that the semester is almost over and Im coming home soon and I dont know what to do. All of my other friends back home basically hate him now and Im pretty much in agreement with them in not wanting to hang out, but the guy was like a brother to me.
How exactly do I cut ties with someone this close to me.
>>
He didn't JUST turn into a homosexual. You've been friends with a gay person for a real long time. Don't be a piece of shit.
>>
Why do you care about his sexuality? Unless he's one of those fags that make his entire homosexuality his identity, you should give the guy a break. My uncle is gay, but you'd never know it by being around him, really great guy. I don't see any reason to freak out over it unless he's acting like I first mentioned.
>>
>>17099037
>Unless he's one of those fags that make his entire homosexuality his identity
Even in that case, it's completely irrelevant.

Pieces of shit like you who demand total conformity to particular standards of individual behavior, even though a person being themselves brings no harm to anyone else, are the absolute worst. Even if he was flamboyantly gay, so fucking what? OP should accept him anyways.
>>
>>17099029

tough situation. If it's not something you can personally deal with, then it's time to move on. If you can accept it, then I'm sure it would be constructive to have a conservation about it because your friendship will obviously be different from here on out if you do continue it.
>>
>>17099048

Not irrelevant at all. A complete change in personality makes someone not who you became friends with, it makes them a stranger. You can't act like a complete change in personality is something you just shrug off. He can accept him, but he can also choose to drop him if that's the case.
>>
>>17099036
>He didn't JUST turn into a homosexual.
Well he's had a year to turn gay.
>>17099037
>Why do you care about his sexuality?
Im strongly against homosexuality and while Im not about to go around burning fags, that definitely doesnt mean I have to be friends with them.

And for the record I really hate the whole
>you'd never know it by being around him, really great guy
argument.
Literally can be said about 90% of the people in jail so I dont understand why people think it matters here.
>>
You're a piece of shit. Your childhood friend will be better off without you.
>>
>>17099055

Ah, I see. So you're that kind of person. Well you won't take any advice, you're already incredibly close minded. Do what you want then
>>
>>17099055
>Im strongly against homosexuality and while Im not about to go around burning fags, that definitely doesnt mean I have to be friends with them.

Why though? Makes as much sense as being strongly against having red hair or something. Dude can't change something he was born with. Quit being a fuck.
>>
>>17099051
How exactly do I move on. What do I do when I get home. Ignoring him wont work anymore and I have like a week to figure this out.
>>17099048
What is defined as harm is a very subjective thing. I can say that even if it doesnt harm someone directly it is harmful to society.
Furthermore I dont have accept anyone.
>>
>>17099076
>gay gene
Thats just bullshit.
>>
>>17099087
You'll suffer through this because you want to suffer. Hope you have fun with your misery.
>>
>>17099117

Have you ever been gay? Are you an expert on gay people?
>>
>>17099029
You do know that he was gay before he came out to you. Like the entire time you were friends he was gay lol who gives a shit about who he fucks.

You got some inner struggle that you need to deal with huh?
>>
>>17099087

I mean technically you can just ignore him, eventually he'll get the idea and stop trying to make contact with you. That's the pussy way out though. If you want to end the friendship, tell him face to face.
>>
>>17099123
As a straight man I don't know my genes, neither do you
>>
>>17099117
>>17099123
I mean, closeted gays do have some experience lol

I'd put money on OPs aggression and disgust coming from self-hate

OP, you're under no obligation to continue being this dude's friend. In fact, I urge you to stop pretending to be his friend immediately because you'd do nothing but make this kid hate himself for no reason beyond bullshit religious dogma.
>>
>>17099029
>I urge you to stop pretending to be his friend immediately because you'd do nothing but make this kid hate himself for no reason beyond bullshit religious dogma

10/10. 100 times this.
>>
>>17099135
Nah hes definitely gonna try to corner me. I actually havent told my parents yet but Im sure they could chase him away for me. But I kinda just want to this to disappear as smoothly as possible.
>>17099123
Apparently I know more than you. When you find your gay gene let me know.
>>
>>17099154
I actually havent told my parents yet but Im sure they could chase him away for me

how big of a fucking coward are you OP? Grow a pair and confront your damn issues instead of slithering around like a little bitch.

Your friend shouldn't even remain friends with you. You seem like such a vacuous cunt.
>>
Did your friend know you were against people being gay? Seems like coming out to you was a poor choice.
>>
>>17099154
You're a straight bitch if you run to your parents. Just tell him the truth, you have a weird problem against gay people and you don't want to be his friend anymore because of that. At least that way he can process the situation for what it really is.
>>
Mommmmy!!!!
>>
>>17099164
>STRAIGHT bitch

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>17099053
admitting you're into dicks instead of vaginas isn't a change in personality

he has probably been gay this entire time
>>
>>17099160
We've never had a conversation on our positions in regards to homosexuality. However we have made a lot of gay jokes through the years.
>>
>>17099174
>admitting you're into children instead of adults isn't a change in personality

Youre not even trying to make a logical argument.
>>
>>17099174
You don't really just 'turn gay'. Whether it's hormonal influences in the womb or social situations as a child that attraction usually manifests before puberty.

Could also be a gene I guess, but there's no evidence for that. Point being it's not a choice and if you're already into girls you won't suddenly start craving boipussy one day.
>>
>>17099029
>Homos ruined friendship
The fujoshi trend is what ruined friendship. Gay men are as content not to sexualize their friendships as straight men are; fujoshi are the ones who insist on hyper-sexualizing any form of interaction between men.
>>
>>17099192
>Gay men are as content not to sexualize their friendships as straight men are
Not even close.
>>
>>17099029
dude there's no need to distance yourself from him
>>
>>17099189
>Point being it's not a choice
Except it definitely is. Sure you cant just decide a preference. But that applies to all preferences. And you have control over how they develop.
>>
wow this thread is an abortion. shaking my head here.

not everyone has the same opinion as you. That doesn't mean you have to go being an asshole to them. bunch of sanctimonious internet warriors trying to "correct" "wrong opinions." gb2 reddit
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>I actually havent told my parents yet but Im sure they could chase him away for me.

And then what? you suck your father's cock?
>>
>>17099209
Im curious as to why you think anyone has to be respectful to your opinion or anyone elses. Get off your soapbox dipshit.
>>
>>17099209

Please, theres hardly been any shit flinging. Go cry somewhere else.
>>
>>17099181
it isn't. if you've known a pedophile for ten years and he tells you on the tenth year that he's a pedophile, he is EXACTLY the same, you just know that he's a pedophile. are you retarded?

i can see morally disagreeing with pedophiles, particularly if you have reason to believe they are a child molester, but i don't get morally disagreeing with an adult having a consensual relationship with another adult
>>
Ignore the butthurt gays in this thread. If you feel uncomfortable around him then just stop hanging around him. You just flat out said you have other friends.
>>
>>17099203
Im just stalling until I decide how to act. But the amount of time I can stall is running out.
>>
>>17099215
If you hide the fact that youre a pedo, then when you reveal it you are changing the personality you are displaying.
>consensual relationship
Im sure the pedo thinks that too.
>>
>>17099196
Hahahha

I wish someone was paying me every time one of my girlfriend's "friends" have confessed their feelings for her and begged her to give them a chance. Despite me existing

Meanwhile literally all of my gay friends have 100% respected my sexuality.
>>
>>17099205
Not really, how is it reasonable to demand a gay person to not be gay? I mean sure, he could never have sex, but the attraction is not a choice. Just the same as your attraction towards women.
>>
>>17099233
Im sure that you know exactly what everyone is thinking hahahahahaha
>>
>>17099213

because it's simple human decency.

I'll give you an example. I went to a dinner at a friends house in college once. Her father made some statements about a republican candidate for governor at the time in our state that I found totally incorrect and offensive, as I personally supported him and had said as much. But I didn't start being an asshole to him, I made a joke about it and moved on.
>>
>>17099238
>but the attraction is not a choice
Every preference is a choice. How is it fair to demand a fat person stop eating ice cream. I mean they'll never love vegetables right.
>>
>>17099231
i'm sorry, what?

are you saying that there aren't consensual homosexual relationships?

it's true that revealing you're gay is a change in the personality you are displaying, but the person is still fundamentally the same as you knew them considering that who they date is irrelevant to you.

if you have a problem with them hiding it, just realize that people like yourself are the reason they initially do. then tell that person you are uncomfortable with their sexuality and move on.

you seem to fundamentally disconnect yourself from and dehumanize homosexual people though; i would think on that if i were you.
>>
>>17099244
You can argue against behavior but not against preference. That isn't really a choice. To say a fat person chooses to love ice cream is wrong, they choose to eat it.

When it comes to gay sex you can argue that it's wrong but I'm betting your reasoning is some retarded /pol/ or christian bullshit.
>>
>>17099029
Just leave him

You don't have to be around mentally ill faggots if you don't want to

Don't
>>
>>17099243
Your example is in real life. This is the internet, we don't jerk each others dicks and make each other feel warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
>>17099253
>To say a fat person chooses to love ice cream is wrong, they choose to eat it
No youre just being stupid. The fat person cant choose to not prefer ice cream. What you just said was the equivalent of a gay person not having sex.
>>
I can understand where your coming from as you have no way to relate to him and his experience. wait to see how it progresses and then make a decision based on how you feel.
>>
Gays are either Mentally ill or have a mental dissorder passed on through years.

Because if you where born as the opposite gender you would still have the "fagg gene" and you will never be normal and you will always be a fucking disgusting faggot

And if it is Mental dissorder like anorexia they are just mentally fucked individuals who need therapy and not "pride"

Tl;Dr Faggs need to be gassed
>>
>>17099259
>The fat person cant choose to not prefer ice cream.

Ok so we agree then and to take this retarded analogy back to the present situation. A gay person can't choose to prefer women over men, he just prefers men. He only chooses whether or not to act on that preference.
>>
>>17099154
>I actually havent told my parents yet but Im sure they could chase him away for me.
Dude holy shit how old are you? You're going to tell mommy and daddy that a kid you know is different from you? Lol how pathetic are you
>>
>>17099266
/pol/ go home
>>
>>17099267
Except you can in fact influence and change your preferences. Same as a fat person and ice cream. Its retarded to think that you have no control over yourself.
>>
>>17099270
>Implying you need to be /pol/ to know faggs are disgusting pieces of shit.
>>
>>17099272
That doesn't seem congruent with psychology. You can't change deeply rooted preferences and desires. You do have control, but only with how you act. A gay person, and this has been tried numerous times to no success, cannot be coached or conditioned to preferring women. Check out those "ex-gay" camps that don't work.
>>
>>17099029
why do you care that he likes taking it up the ass? are you worried he might try to snatch your boipussi?
>>
>>17099274
In case you are wondering too you disgusting fagg i'm not Christian>>17099270
>>
>>17099285
>That doesn't seem congruent with psychology
It actually is. Its just a time consuming process and not an over night thing like people hope.
>'ex gay camps'
Because putting a bunch of fags together is a great idea.
>>
>>17099295
Oh so you hate gays because you think they're icky? That's insanely more pathetic lol.

Just because t goes against your feels doesn't mean you should try to censor it from reality you cuck.
>>
>>17099290
>why do you care if he rapes kids? are you worried he might try to rape you?
>>
>>17099307
You see this a lot with homophobes. This insane conflating with pedophilia.

Your friend isn't raping kids, he's having sex with adults. So address why you care about that.
>>
>>17099307
>having sex with consenting adults is the same as raping kids

Wow I didn't know that, anon. Tell me more about Bizarro World
>>
>>17099307
do you legitimately not see how you are making no sense

one is non-consensual and one is consensual

i am not getting how this isn't clicking for you
>>
>>17099306
>cuck.

A fucking faggot ...calling me a cuck...

My god topfuckingkek
Kill yourself
>>
>>17099308
You just implied that you shouldnt care if it doesnt effect you. Its a shitty arguments fags make all the time and is flat out wrong.
>>17099311
>one is okay because I say so the other is not
You do realize how youre retarded. Ive already accepted you are.
>>
>>17099300
We aren't going to reach a consensus on whether or not a man can change his nature.

Regardless, stop being a pussy and talk to your friend.
>>
>>17099315
What's wrong buddy did I trigger you? I think you should hide from gays in your safe space
>>
>>17099327
Kill yourself nigger

Again
>>17099266

You need to be gassed.
>>
>>17099318
I didn't make the original post. I'm specifically asking you why you care about your friend being gay instead of dodging the question by conflating homosexuality with pedophilia.
>>
>>17099333
Its not dodging the question if the premise of the question is just wrong.
>>
File: 3HQyE2R.gif (2MB, 350x299px) Image search: [Google]
3HQyE2R.gif
2MB, 350x299px
>>17099332
Oh no I hurt his fee fees whatever shall I do
>>
>>17099266
>>17099342
>>
>>17099337
The central point of the question is why you care that your friend is gay. The second point, that nothing bad will happen to you, is indeed lacking in content. But you still haven't answered the first. Why the fuck do you care?
>>
ITT: People who are different from me and being harmless about it don't deserve to exist

Y'all are all pathetic
>>
>>17099352
Found the mentally ill faggot.
>>
>>17099352
>said the pedo
>>
>>17099350
Why wouldnt you?
>>
>>17099352
>>17099359

Said the Animal fucker

Lets keep this going with the nigger faggots logical facilities.
>>
lol idiots. Homosexuality has been around since ancient times. There is nothing that you should be afraid of except maybe your own stupidity regarding the matter.
>>
>>17099295
Shit at least being pious is a halfway respectable reason. You just don't like gays because you think they're gross? You're worse than a fucking liberal cuck wanting to rewrite humanity to fit their ideals. Just live with the fact people are different than you and quit looking for things to get offended about
>>
>>17099363
Oh so you don't have a reason
>>
>>17099352
>>17099359
>>17099371
Said the furry
>>
>>17099373
>lol idiots. Pedophilia has been around since ancient times. There is nothing that you should be afraid of except maybe your own stupidity regarding the matter.
>>
>>17099371
>>17099359
Yeah bud cause raping kids and dogs is "being harmless about it"
>>
>>17099376
lel faggot.
>>
>>17099380
>said the necrophiliac
>>
>>17099380
>If they both consent what is the problem?

>>17099359
>>17099371
>>17099378

Said the Necrophiliac
>>
>>17099380
>children cant consent
And neither can the mentally ill. So why are gays allowed again?
>>
>>17099380
>animals consent matters
So youre vegan right. Because I really hope you arent another contradictory delusional faggot.
>>
>>17099387
lel

This needs more recognition than what /adv/ has to offer.
>>
>>17099379
Just so you know little cutie, pedophilia is completely different to homosexuality
>>
>>17099403
Not in this context.
>>
>>17099403

So we should ban one and not the other?

And Homosexuality Aka: Normal is completely different from Homosexuality

We should ban that too.
>>
>>17099409
pedo apologist detected
>>
>>17099409
>Why wouldn't I? Because it's really none of my business who my friend fucks. I care more that he's happy. Fucking a little girl or fucking a dead corpse has nothing to do with me. Or are you more worried what your other friends might think of you if you hang out with him?
>>
>>17099405
>>17099407
You're comparing two completely different things though you spastics. Its like saying hmmm a stormy day with lots of rain is comparable to climbing a mountain in india. Do you not see how absurd your reasoning is?
>>
>>17099429
Youre just too retarded to see what youre saying. You argument applies and is perfectly valid for pedophilia aka not a valid argument.
What argument are you making for a rainy day that applies to climbing a mountain in india.
Youre literally going the
>everything is different so only what I like is analogous
full retard route.
>>
>>17099029
I've read through most of your replies, OP, and it seems like you are dead set not not want to be friends with this person.

The easiest way, with the least amount of effort and hassle would to be to just call the dude up and tell him you don't want to be a friends with them anymore because you can't accept his being gay. Straight and to the point. You gotta have the stones to do it though.

That being said, I think you're a turd and glad that the person in question will no longer have a "friend" like you. They will be much better off without you.
>>
>>17099437
It was an example of your defected reasoning, saying that something like pedophilia is comparable to homosexuality. Comprehension, get some.
>>
>>17099451
So youre still too stupid to see why you argument applies to pedophilia. Much be painful not being able to use logic.
Well youre probably a woman so its understandable.
>>
When I finally found the nerve to live my life honestly, I made 3 lists of people. First were the people I knew would be cool with it, second were the maybes, then the people I knew would be like OP.

Came out to the first group first to develop a support system. Then the second group. People on OP's list got a text message that said "I can't have you in my life anymore. Don't bother replying" with no further explanation.

OP, whether you like it or not, your friend thought enough of you to give you a chance to be cool with things. I wouldn't have given you that chance.
>>
>>17099429
>Its like saying hmmm a stormy day with lots of rain is comparable to climbing a mountain in india. Do you not see how absurd your reasoning is?

Nigger are your retarded?
>>
>>17099029
Dude, let the man be. He is alot better off not being around some ignorant fuck like yourself.
>>
>>17099456
>Well you're probably a woman

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE YOU CIS MALE SCUM
NEXT TIME YOU IMPLY GENDER ROLES AGAIN I MAKE YOU LOOK MEAN IN PROPAGANDA!
>>
>>17099460
>I dont tell people why Im cutting them out of my life
Id honestly hate to be your friend no matter what group I was in. No telling when youre going to bail. Definitely not a real friend.
>>
>>17099420
What the fuck. How does an adult dude fucking another adult dude have anything to do with fucking little kids? The fact that you connect the two is seriously disturbing. Is there something missing that the OP isn't telling us? Did he catch his friend with his hands down some little kids knickers or something? Where do you even connect the two. It's like me assuming that since you like fucking women, well, hell, animals have holes and that space between your couch cushions is kind of a hole so you must fuck those two things as well.

Your logic is fucked. Unplug off the Internet and get professional mental help.
>>
>>17099456
Just because i am a woman doesn't mean my logic is any less capable than yours. It is in fact superior simply for the fact that you still lack basic comprehension skills.
>>
>>17099478
>How does an adult dude fucking another adult dude have anything to do with fucking little kids?
Because both are wrong. Very simple. Can you not see that.
>>
>>17099484
kek women think they are capable of logic when they clearly demonstrate they arent.
>>
>>17099485
And who told you it was wrong?
>>
>>17099478

> The fact that you connect the two is seriously disturbing
Really faggot?
I find the fact you stick a dick up someone elsses ass disturbing
What is wrong with fucking kids?
it's societies that makes it taboo
It's a social construct
We are not hurting anyone
Why do you care?
We both consent
It's non of your buisness and the fact you want to regulate something that has absolutely no affect on you is disturbing.
>>
>>17099491
No one needs to tell you
It's instinctually wrong
Nobody told me this shit, I grew up in a liberal household with fucking cucked idiots.
It's called using your brain.
>>
File: happy frogman.jpg (186KB, 776x748px) Image search: [Google]
happy frogman.jpg
186KB, 776x748px
>>17099290
>are you worried he might try to snatch your boipussi?
>>
>>17099491
Who told you it was right. You
>>
>>17099492
You ever seen an 8 year old consent to fuck a guy who is 20 years old than them?

Kids don't even know what the fuck consent even means let alone what having sex is about.
>>
At this point OP is either a cretin or a pretty good troll
>>
Don't flatter yourself, you are probably mad ugly.
>>
>>17099492

Whoooaaaa there little horsey. Let's get this all ironed out here. First off, I'm straight. And it seems that you think that pedophilia is okay?

>we both consent
Oh? And how did the 10 month old baby consent to the sex? It it gurgle and coo: yes? Get the fuck out of here with that.
>>
>>17099506
>Kids don't even know what the fuck consent even means let alone what having sex is about.

Why are they exposed to gay propaganda?
They only reason gays are "accepted" is because they indoctrinated the children
>>
>>17099508
Nah hes probably in high school, the fact he brought up his parents tells you he is underage.

Kids are always on about these issues that don't matter in the least bit. Bringing up race, sexuality, gender, whatever. They are too worried about problems that only exist to them.
>>
>>17099516
>Oh? And how did the 10 month old baby consent to the sex? It it gurgle and coo: yes? Get the fuck out of here with that.

A 4 year old can consent.
>>
File: Juden.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Juden.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>17099518
>Kids are always on about these issues that don't matter in the least bit. Bringing up race, sexuality, gender, whatever. They are too worried about problems that only exist to them.

I wonder who could be behind this post....................
>>
>>17099517
Nah gays are accepted because people realized they shouldn't worry how other people have sex.

You are complaining about other peoples lives, why no concentrate on your own? If some guy wants to fuck another guy what the fuck does it matter? Why not worry about rent, bills, insurance, family, you know shit that pertains to you. If someone in your family is gay then maybe it becomes an issue, but then you think your opinion means more than theirs. Makes you sound like a narcissist and ego centric.
>>
>>17099519
>A 4 year old can consent

A 4 year old doesn't understand, not really.
You're the kind of douchebag that fucks a 11 year old and gets them prego and still can't understand why it's so wrong to do that to a child.
>>
>>17099523
The fact you have that picture saved on your computer says more about you than your comment
>>
>>17099506
>Kids don't even know what the fuck consent
Yeah so kids shouldnt be allowed to do anything right. Tell me exactly how is sex harmful.
>>
>>17099527
>Nah gays are accepted because people realized they shouldn't worry how other people have sex.

>You are complaining about other peoples lives, why no concentrate on your own? If some guy wants to fuck another guy what the fuck does it matter? Why not worry about rent, bills, insurance, family, you know shit that pertains to you. If someone in your family is gay then maybe it becomes an issue, but then you think your opinion means more than theirs. Makes you sound like a narcissist and ego centric.

Pedo
Necro
fagg

All the same

>>17099529
Nothing wrong with that she said she wanted to fuck in plain English

>>17099530
Sure thing Juden
>>
>>17099518
Someones too stupid to read OPs in college
>>
>>17099533
If you're going to keep trolling I will stop replying after this

I haven't met too many 9 or 10 year olds that have sex on a daily basis, but what statistics have to say about it is that kids are generally more unhealthy growing up. More at risk for diseases, cancer, diabetes, etc. They are more at risk for developing depression, bipolar disorder, drug addictions, etc. They could contract STDs which would ruin their life, since the 8 year old probably does not understand what and STD even is.
>>
>>17099546
But what about 13 year olds. Sure ill give you prepubescent but since when is a 17 year old not able to make decisions.
>>
>>17099546
>I haven't met too many 9 or 10 year olds that have sex on a daily basis, but what statistics have to say about it is that kids are generally more unhealthy growing up. More at risk for diseases, cancer, diabetes, etc. They are more at risk for developing depression, bipolar disorder, drug addictions, etc. They could contract STDs which would ruin their life, since the 8 year old probably does not understand what and STD even is.

Increased chance of STD
well then faggs should all be gasses

developing depression, bipolar disorder, drug addictions
Literally a post describing faggots now.
>>
>>17099546
Theyre just as healthy on average as gays turn out to be if not better.
>>
>>17099537
>The 4 year old said she wanted to fuck in plain english.

A 4 year old's brain hasn't anywhere near developed enough to understand fully what is going on. It's like taking advantage of a mentally handicapped person.

There's a reason the call the show "to catch a predator ". You're psychology damaging an innocent child.

Wow, just wow. I really hope the NSA or someone tracks this shit and they scoop you up in the middle of the night.
>>
>>17099558
>A 4 year old's brain hasn't anywhere near developed enough to understand fully what is going on. It's like taking advantage of a mentally handicapped person.
Fine then a 14 year old
>>
>>17099550
A 17 is educated enough about sex and many places it is the legal age. Sexual abuse can still damage them traumatically. A 13 year old is probably not educated about sex.

Whenever kids are exposed to that kind of stuff they start to think its normal, and then you end up with the 13 year old who has already had more than a handful of sexual partners. Unwanted pregnancy can happen, STDs can happen.
>>
OP I think your problem is that you're afraid of the stigma people will give you if you keep hanging out with him. Are you afraid that people will start calling you "gay lover" just because you hang out with him? Just how much do you value the relationship between you two? If the guy was like a brother to you, surely you'd support his choices. And do you think that ditching your best friend to conform to your "other friends" sense of moral value is worth it?
>>
>>17099558
This guy >>17099537 is just trolling. Your argument isn't going to work because they are just going to keep saying the same thing over and over.
>>
>>17099566
Found the ragging faggot

>ITT: 139 replies 26 posters
Normalizing Mental illness is too hard huh shills?
>>
>>17099568
Yea, I wasn't going to respond anymore.
>>
>>17099563
And being gay is normal lol
>>
>>17099576
It never has and it never will.
>>
>>17099576
>>17099583
Samefag
>>
File: Faggot.png (237KB, 1665x723px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.png
237KB, 1665x723px
>>17099586
Is it too hard for you to understand the world is not some faggot love commercial and the world hates you and your mental illness?
>>
>>17099593
Take you that long to edit the pic?
>>
OP is not this guy's friend, he's the worst kind of person. The sooner this poor guy realises how terrible OP is and drops contact the better
>>
>>17099055
You're a coward and a traitor, honestly. Your friend didn't tell you because he didn't know how you'd react probably, and didn't accept himself. If your long time friend is gay and you don't like that and you're willing to break friends with someone because they want to get fucked in the ass you're a terrible friend and don't deserve friends in the first place.

Sure, you don't, but if that breaks your friendship you were never a true friend in the first place. And yeah, a lot of gays are fucking obnoxious faggots, but obviously your friend doesn't seem like that given that he didn't immediately tell you. Honestly, don't bother trying to "cut off ties with him" and "ending your friendship" because it was never a friendship in the first place.
>>
>>17099601
>Denial
>>
>>17099611
Sure, you don't HAVE to be his friends and you shouldn't be forced to accept him,* for the first part of the second paragraph.
>>
>>17099602
Spot the faggots
>>
>>17099612
>>17099618
samefag
>>
>>17099626
yep
>>
File: CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg (53KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg
53KB, 600x547px
>>17099029
>>
>>17099635
Take your own advice and follow your fellow faggots.
>>
>>17099657
This is what an edgy teenager who hates gays because it makes him different and no one else really does would type, honestly.
>>
>>17099657
Well dude, I can't disagree with an opinion I can only state facts.

You are now changing an aspect of your life because of the lifestyle of another.

You are dividing someone who meant something to you, and based off of your newfoundedness of their qualities at that you are also choosing to avoid contact with them to put their mindset about the whole thing into a state of confusion(They deserve it, gay or not; anyone would....it's called being a man.)

I personally am not fond of the idea of homosexuality but I don't let it determine how I act around others, or how I treat others based off of that. Not only do I give -them- power, it has power over me at that point.

I don't know, it doesn't matter; but if gay people make you so uncomfortable you have to ask yourself why and address that if you truly want to answer your question.
>>
>>17099618
Tell that to my girlfriend. People like you are the reason so many young gay guys kill themselves
>>
Who wants to bet OP is so upset about this because he has wanted his friend's D for so long, now that the opportunity presents itself he pussies out and fakes this homophobic macho shit?
>>
>>17099712
He is just going to call you a faggot
>>
>>17099743
Probably doesn't want to see the gay dude because he knows he'll give in to his desires and he doesn't trust himself around him
>>
>>17099743
>anyone who doesnt like gays is gay
You people never cease to amaze me
>>
>>17099827
Not every homophobe is repressing discomfort with his own urges, just the general majority.
>>
>>17099894
My sides. You gays are so pathetic you think the general population is gay for hating you.
>>
>>17099254
Only good reply ITT
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.