[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a broken heart. I wake up almost everyday and think of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-5863136056698355054.jpg (292KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5863136056698355054.jpg
292KB, 1080x1920px
I have a broken heart. I wake up almost everyday and think of her. Some days are better than others. I have a horrible empty feeling in my stomach. I want the pain to stop. I don't know if I u still love her or if its just lust. She was the first person I ever opened up to. My friends tell me I should open up more. But I don't know how. Help me.
Also vent thread
>>
you need to realize that she is only a small segment of your life, and worrying about the details instead of the big picture wont get you anywhere. Remove memorabilia of her, even if in means new bed sheets. It will take time, even if you find somebody new while you're still hurting, it will fog your mind for a while. It has and will happen to everybody.
>>
>>17098721
But we are still friends I see her at college and have class with her. I am the only one who can't seem to move on ... I'm a piece of shit .
>>
chill. again, she is not your fucking life. There was this girl in high school that i thought was the one, and i opened up to her too. when she dumped me i thought it was the end of the world. she walked the same way as me everyday, and eventually she started showing her new bf around me, It takes time and pain, but eventually you will be happy you got over her. Just focus on improving and finding out yourself, she isn't your life.
>>
>>17098747
Just talking to anyone helps I struggle to open up around people even my own family. Thank you anon you have a beautiful soul.
>>
hang in there man, it'll be a rough road to recovery, but just focus on being happy and being single again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.