[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me match with hot people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160501-192114.png (650KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160501-192114.png
650KB, 1080x1920px
Help me match with hot people
>>
You sound like a real loser. Here are the things wrong I see

>all selfish
Makes you look like you have no friends
>cropped face/covering face
Makes you look insecure about how you look
>letting on about your Manley syndrome
Cmon dude you're not even trying to get laid
>'af'
You should be 18 before using tinder
>indie rock
So does every other fucking mainstream faggot, this doesn't narrow down your character or personality at all
>mentioning drugs
Low class and many will think you're a loser because of it

Tl:Dr you're not gonna get laid
>>
>>17098250
This is all that needs to be said.
>>
>>17098250
Couldn't fit my whole face in the square
>>
>>17098250
They're also gonna find out I'm short eventually and getting unmatched feels worse than not getting matched at all
>>
>>17098296
dude im 5'3" and i get laid on tinder all the time. don't mention anything related to height. don't be intimidated by taller girls. from my experience, the shorter ones are the ones who give you shit about it.

your pics are terrible, go out with your friends and take pics together. don't take pics with tall friends.

work on your profile too, it's pretty bad
>>
>>17098326
What do I put in the bio?
>>
>>17098151
I remember this profile. It's been posted before. Picture number 4 gives it away.

I agree a lot with this anon >>17098250, and you were told the same thing about your fourth picture the first time you posted on here.

I would add that smiling more helps. A nicely done self portrait in decent light with a nice posture and a good smile would do wonders. Right now you look like those overweight girls who try to look 'quirky' by hiding their bodies, but people can see what goes on when they see that they're all selfies done in your bedroom or bathroom. If you want to use Tinder then you need to step it up.
>>
File: 1367007427855.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1367007427855.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
How do you take pictures if you really do have no friends?
>>
>>17098359
This, that's why I'm on tinder
>>
>>17098359
Go to a bar or mall or something and pose near people.
>>
>>17098151
Sabit pls
>>
>>17098379
I'm just gonna delete my account and try again, after I take better pics
>>
>>17098296
You're not trying to get matches, you're trying to get laid
>>
>>17098371
Tried. Got my ass kicked and my phone stolen.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>17098359
Bumping this post
>>
>>17098250
>>You should be 18 before using tinder
or 4chan for that matter, GET THE FUCK OUT OP
>>
>>17098345
Anything along the lines of:
>Girls are like blackjack… I'm trying to go for 21 but I always hit on 14.
Girls like humor.
>>
>>17098151

P O O IN LOO
O
O

Nigger/10 sorry m8
>>
>>17100912
Sounds cringy m80
>>
>>17100708
there's no answer
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.