[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship with legal oppai loli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (188KB, 2004x1241px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
188KB, 2004x1241px
So, I've been dating a girl for almost a year and she turned 18 by the end of March. Age of consent in Portugal is 16 so I have also fooled around with her, but always letting her lead unless I felt I could take control and not intimidate her.

Now... here's the thing.

As the thread subject implies, she doesn't look much older than a 13 or 14 year old, if you ignore her rack. But she is tiny (not midget sized), and has a babyface. The cause of her looking underdeveloped in anything but her boobs has to do with her hypothyroidism, which gave her a very slow metabolism.

Now, all of those things are fine and dandy for someone who used to look up lolicon during his underaged years, but I get queasy dating her in public places as sometimes people start staring. It doesn't help that she also acts childish around me. Any tips on how I should handle this situation? What places I should avoid going to, behaviors I should have, and so forth.

I need help guys, I really do love this girl but I keep thinking this is going to get me in trouble with the cops (even though there will be no jail time involved). Even friends of mine keep calling me a pedo even after she turned 18

Pic related, kinda looks like her.
>>
Well for the most part you could not give a fuck and do what you want publicly, which will likely not result in anything but dirty looks. And if you do ever get jt trouble, just put up with it and keep doing it.

Or you could be a faggot and be more tame in public. Don't be as sexual or too intimate. Very simple and obvious solutions. Not sure why you'd come here for advice you don't need other than attention.
>>
>>17098001
How old and developed are you OP? Sounds like you're older and may have all the features of an older man?

I suggest keeping a clean cut face to look younger, but that's really the only advice I have.
>>
>>17098042
Thanks, basically, just try to look as young as I can possibly be.

Dunno my size in feet/inches, but it's 182cm of height, and with a lightly athletic build. I might have the opposite of her condition. This means I have to remind myself to shave every day, but even back when I was 15 some people mistaked me for a clean cut 24 year old guy, so imagine how I look as a 23 year old.

>>17098031
I'm just too much of a sperg to understand how society acts and need tips on how to deal with being in public.
>>
The age of consent is more of a problem with the mind than it is the body. Those guys saying that you're a "pedo" because she has child-like features are dumb. If you date a petite flat-chested woman, they'd probably say something similar, that you're only dating her because you're a pedo (which is insulting to the woman, the man, and pedos who don't actually rape children and want help). If I were the girl, I'd say fuck them, they're insulting both of us.

You're going to get condescending glances if you stay with her probably, esp. if you're physical in public. People are just like that if the gap in age and demeanor between you two is appears to be huge. Your gf can try to wear makeup and dress in way that makes her look mature, but that's up to her, and like another anon said you can try to look younger. You don't seem like you have anything to worry about. Sorry for sort of rambling, but good luck.
>>
>ITT: some fag trying to show off and look for validation.
Just stop. No need for that shit.

For real though don't let society stop you from enjoying your gf in public. If it ever brings you problems, LET IT. do it for her and you. If shit happens, deal with it, suck it up and keep doing it. Don't let people take away that part of your relationship that brings you happiness. It's stupid and not worth especially since you clearly aren't breaking the law. Take pride in that. You have a young looking girl but she's legal. Stop being a faggot.

Also, you most likely won't encounter problems.
>>
>>17098085
Mind you this also takes confidence in your part. Again, be confident and take pride. Say fuck yeah I have a loli gf. It's okay and it doesn't matter. You should be able to put up with any scrutiny or pressure you get in public. I did.
>>
>>17098083
>>17098085
That's the thing. I was always that faggot with too much doubt in himself. Now I decided to take a leap of faith, but right in the middle of the relationship I'm letting fear take over me, but instead of having my friends backing me up, I have to get confidence from you faggots who I don't know.

I'm actually going to take your advice and just not give a fuck about what others will think.

You guys can kill this thread, cap it, whatever you want. I got the advice I came for, and I gotta thank you all.
>>
>>17098104
Noice! Good luck OP!
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 397x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 397x390px
>>17098104
Cheers OP.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.