[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this illegal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Say a guy sold some highschool kids weed but he put various chemicals in it like bleach or ammonia,could he get in trouble? I know for a fact one kid smoked it ( coughed like crazy, threw up everywhere) .
>>
>>17097026
>selling weed
>is this illegal?
probably. check local laws. putting these chemicals into it is pretty fucked, you should get all the potheads together and go fuck his shit up
>>
>>17097048
It's kinda funny honestly .
>>
>>17097026
Considering bleach and ammonia can kill people when ingested, and if mixed create a gas that specifically destroys your lungs, then yeah you'd get in serious trouble.
Might even be considered attempted murder, depending on the specific circumstances.
>>
Although it is illegal, do not expect any cops to really care since it is marijuana.
>>
OP you are a fucking retard
prepare to get v&
>>
>>17098554
Assuming this takes place in a first world country, they probably would
>>
>>17098561
also, he laced it with chemicals that can kill a person. so, even if someone just gave them some basil, if it has something life threatening in it, it's game over
>>
>>17098554
that's not true at all. if someone gets fucked up from laced weed they will be interested
>>
>>17097026
>Say a guy sold some highschool kids weed but he put various chemicals in it like bleach or ammonia,could he get in trouble?
Eeeeeyup. At the very least it's reckless endangerment of a minor, and would probably be considered poisoning as well. It could even be considered a violation of the Pure Food and Drug Act, though I suspect nost lawyers would be really reluctant to argue along those lines.
>>
>>17097026
Chances are: Where you live has made the sale and consumption of weed illegal, and if it hasn't great good for you. As far as the various chemicals being in it, if someone actually died or got seriously sick, and weed was legal for RECREATIONAL uses where you live, then yes it would be illegal, however, if where you live has illegalized weed you'd be best to leave it alone, both parties will get jail time for it, the seller for selling and the consumer for consuming, the bleach and chemical additives will get lost in the "Hurr Durr they smoked weed it's illegal"
>>
This is why weed should be legal. Federal regulation would ensure you don't get some stepped on shit.

OP, just don't buy from this guy again and tell everyone you know and trust what he sold you because dealers live off of word-of-mouth. Or make an anonymous tip to the police because intentionally selling stepped on shit is so fucked up. Especially selling it to kids
>>
>>17098668
And selling drugs to minors is most certainly a felony.
>>
>>17099559
I got the sense that OP was the one selling it.

>>17097026
How on earth would someone NOT notice that the weed had been tainted like this? It would reek.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.