[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you take the high road when you want to do the opposite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: do the ends justify the means.png (3KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
do the ends justify the means.png
3KB, 253x199px
My girlfriend is in her third trimester of pregnancy, works at a resturaunt, tells me a coworker joked that she must like it raw since she's pregnant, she thought it was funny enough to tell me thinking id find it funny, I on the other hand feel like going there and telling that guy to keep his trap shut or worse but is it worth embarrasing her at her work and starting shit with someone I dont know because Im very protective of her? Part of me can't tell the difference if im in the right to take action, advice appreciated?
>>
Not worth it m8, although I can appreciate on how you've taken it. It's disrespectful, but not necessarily worth a talking to, they might just have a generally crude sense of humour
>>
>>17094471
Thanks man i needed that
>>
>>17094471
This was my first time actually posting instead of just lurking so i appreciate the response, 4chan gets a bad rap, but this actually helped me from making a huge mistake, thanks again anon
>>
>>17094516
Anytime, glad to help.
>>
He coworker sounds like a shithead but y'know bro there's a lot of awful people out there.
>>
>>17094524
Yeah i realize as much everyday, ill take the high road, just her being so pregnant it triggers me to protect her alot, i Dont want my instincts to kick in one day over something like this, and negate my responsibility as a soon to be father, but its tough.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.