[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she interested?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160419_145241.jpg (758KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_145241.jpg
758KB, 1920x1920px
I spoke with this nutritionist at the gym after a while I asked if she was seeing anybody she said yes but if she was single she would totally go out with me I expected the conversation to end there but she continued to ask me what my job was and what I enjoy doing to me it seems like she was interested but she has a boyfriend and I am not sure how to proceed I really want to pursue her I have her number because I was going to ask her some questions but I don't want it to be all business and I don't want to put her in that position what should I do?
>>
>>17093963
she wants you as an orbiter. just wait for your shot and don't let her friendzone you. leave her wanting more of you at all times and you'll hit that eventually
>>
Wait patiently, try gauging how happy she is with her current bf.
>>
Most likely she was just trying to be nice and let you down easy. Hell she could have even been lying. The response she gave you was pretty generic. It's something you say to someone you might see frequently or run into again. So you don't want to come off as bitch to them.

tl;dr. she probably isn't interested.
>>
>>17094005
>>17094007
>waiting for someone to get out of their relationship

Cuck/10

Go in for the kill m8, you'll find out soon enough if she values her current relationship or not.

Don't wait around; if she rejects you go on to the next chick, don't be that guy who hopelessly falls in love with a girl and orbits around her forever hoping that she'll one day become available.
>>
File: YYEuK.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
YYEuK.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
Yeah I'm leaning towards calling her setting up a consultation and gonna lay it on her, if she says no im in the same spot I am now, And I get she could have just been being nice, but the things she complimented me on are things she wouldn't notice if she wasn't actively looking at me working out. While she was training someone, fuck im I'm gonna do it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.