[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggas I'm getting married n sheit. How do I buy a ring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-04-09-16-54-45.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-09-16-54-45.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Niggas I'm getting married n sheit. How do I buy a ring? Also we talked about it briefly and she said she'd prefer something other than a diamond because she doesn't really like them. Now I'm even more confused.
>>
>>17093856
Like an engagement ring?
>>
>>17093856
>Niggas I'm getting married

Dude...
>>
>>17093883
I guess? Oh fuck, are you saying there's like two rings involved with this? Like an engagement ring AND a wedding ring?

>>17093888
Crazy tax benefits for us
>>
>>17093898
Yes.

Engagement rings are usually flashier and more expensive because the man often feels necessary to compensate for his penis size.

The actual wedding band is usually just white gold or some other metal
>>
>>17093904
Here are some non-diamond engagement rings.

http://www.brilliantearth.com/news/non-diamond-engagement-rings/

It's actually a lot more common (economical reasons) for couples to go with a non-diamond ring.

Just don't go cheap on the wedding band even though it isn't going to be flashy you are going to be wearing that one more.
>>
File: 1451231985563.jpg (105KB, 1098x986px) Image search: [Google]
1451231985563.jpg
105KB, 1098x986px
>>17093904
Oh okay. Thanks man. Got any advice on how to find a good jeweler or anything like that? How do I make sure they're not shitty or taking advantage me? I've never bought anything from one before
>>
>>17093856
go to jewelry store say you need an engagement ring with something other than a diamond, and ask for like her birth stone
>>
>>17093888
He did say niggas. He did say he's getting married to get tax benefits. He probably gets some sort of welfare. He's probably poor.

So nigger is appropriate.
>>
>>17093856
anon you must listen
if you do this, you will be willfully and knowingly entering a world of suffering, from which the only escape is through bankruptcy or death.
you have been warned
>>
>>17093916
Hm, I feel like I hadn't heard of it before so I didn't assume it was common at all. Obviously I'm completely oblivious on this topic though.
Also my phone's about to die but I'll be home in like 30.
So is it normal for men to get a band too? My dad doesn't have one, so I just assumed that was normal.
>>
>>17093856
One of the main reasons that people choose diamonds as the stone in their engagement rings is that diamonds are basically indestructible and can be worn daily for a lifetime without being scratched. Most other stones are soft. Make sure that the stone you choose is durable and wearable for years to come.
>>
>>17093933
>>>/r9k/
>>17093931
Whatever you need to tell yourself buddy
>>
>>17093955
Hmm sounds like SOLID advice. Thanks, I'll do that.
>>
>>17093941
What country are you from?
>>
>>17094359
'murica
>>
>>17093916
>economical reasons
If I get married, I'm not doing a diamond because fuck Charles de Beers. Has nothing to do with how expensive it is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.