[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since I stopped smoking a couple of days ago I feel incredibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ehh.jpg (25KB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.jpg
25KB, 480x273px
Since I stopped smoking a couple of days ago I feel incredibly lethargic. Is this normal?

I don't even miss cigarettes or have the urge to smoke, I just want to be less tired.(Coffee isn't helping to fix the problem.)
>>
Keep it up man. In the long run you'll feel better.

I've noticed recently that I smoke so much that I get tired and it affects my work. That could eventually happen to you but who knows we are all different.

Just try to cut down on the caffeine possibly. Over time your body may start to regulate itself.

I recently went 4 days and without realizing it picked up at pack at the gas station... Back to square one i guess.
>>
File: received_345058615618397.jpg (95KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
received_345058615618397.jpg
95KB, 2048x1152px
It's normal mate.

Bad influence here, I was trying to stop, but I caved. As you can see, I'm losing.

Good luck!
>>
Yeah, managed to quit for 3 months. You'll feel better eventually.

Still, its really hard to quit permanently. Even if I had no physical "need" to smoke anymore I still missed the quiet moments of smoking so I had to start again due to stress and shit.
>>
>>17092739
>>17092742
Thanks guys! Still tired, but I feel a bit better now. I won't fall back, I promise!

Hopefully I can also manage to cut my coffeine consume back with time.
>>
>>17092752
You think it's possible to occasionally smoke? Or will you most likely always fall back?
>>
>>17092760
Nahhh, not for most people you will just be back to square one honestly. This is what I have seen with myself and most other smokers.

If you want to quit just don't even think about taking another drag or smoking one cigarette.

That's my suggestion though.
>>
>>17092760
People are different.

Some can go for weeks without smoking, others can't go for more than an hour. But mostly, no, you can't.

Try not to smoke in a social environment, that shit is so bad for a quitters mind.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.