[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a small four apartment complex. Parking is limited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1291697331179.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1291697331179.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
I live in a small four apartment complex. Parking is limited to only the front face of the complex and a small lot to the side, but there is enough room for everyone. I've lived here four years and it has never been a problem.

Today an old lady moved into the first floor and the first thing she said was "I live here now so you need to move your car out front of MY apartment!" and walked off. There's a sign on her door saying "DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF MY APARTMENT" which is fully one third of the available space.

Is it a dick move to park there anyway? While I try to respect my elders I don't see why I should accommodate a rude person. If she gets her way there won't be enough room for everyone.
>>
Tell her to fuck off and there's only enough parking for everyone currently without her bullshit
If you're all alowed to park in the lot and its on your lease then there's literally nothing she can do
If she causes problems complain about her, its the owners final say because its his parking lot
There's no reason for her to be a dick if she wanted her own driveway she should get her own house.
>>
>>17090423
It is always better to not escalate things, as long as it's no inconvenience to you. would you have to walk far if you didnt park there? it sounds like there are enough spots. if there are other spots, just respect her demand, rude and stupid as it is. people like that are vengeful, she may cause you trouble down the road if you call her a dumb cunt, as much as she deserves it. if it would be a pain in the ass to park elsewhere, tell her (politely) to get fucked.
>>
>>17090423

you arent really being specific enough. how many spaces are there?

realistically there should be an equal number of spaces per apartment. however some apartments might get extra spaces. a 2 bedroom will likely have two people who own cars, whereas a studio only 1.

but if there are 4 spaces and 4 apartments, or 8 spaces and 4 apartments, no reason it cane be divided fairly.

so tell us.
>>
>>17090423
Try to accommodate her, but, if there's no other place to park, there's no other place to park.
>>
>>17090423
This is not your job to fix - it's your apartment manager's. Talk to them about it and ask them to make a nice visit reminding your neighbor that parking is not reserved, and if she needs accommodations she needs to contact the ADA. Let the apartment manager solve it - that's why they're there.
>>
>>17091481
This
>>
In most states there no actual laws governing parking or driving in parking lots. Fuck her, park sideways in front of her front door and take 4 spots. Put a bbq grill in one.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.