[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This drunk chick got on the bus and I noticed this is it an std?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (101KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 640x1136px
This drunk chick got on the bus and I noticed this is it an std?
>>
>>17090412
I don't think so. How are we supposed to know though? And why do you care enough to take a picture and make a thread?
>>
>>17090415
Because look at the pattern
>>
ingrown hair infection.

From using hair removal chemicals.

In last stages, if it's not red.
>>
looks like a bruise or bug bites. either way, it isn't any of your business and you shouldn't be taking pictures of a random girl's ass on public transport.
>>
>>17090412

the public education system really failed you, son
>>
>>17090431
Yet she dresses like that to show off to men. Why am I at fault for looking? It's not like i even posted her face or name.
>>
You must either be really short or a bus pervert to notice that.
>>
>>17090443
I was sitting she was standing
>>
>>17090439
No she dresses in clothes because that what clothes are for.

You really can't expect use to believe your such a simple male that you get aroused by the length of item of clothing?
>>
>>17090448
When I sit my face is chest hight with people who stand, are you a toddler or a dwarf?
>>
File: paris-upskirt.jpg (193KB, 418x441px) Image search: [Google]
paris-upskirt.jpg
193KB, 418x441px
>she shouldn't wear clothes
>it makes it hard for me to photograph the goodies.
>>
Illuminati.
>>
>>17090454
I noticed because she had her back turned to me and I was hunched over looking at my droid.
>>
>>17090451
No what I'm saying is that std looking thing is uncovered so I have a right to look at it. Just as if she went topless I'd have a right to stare at her breasts.
>>
>>17090436
Why? Because I noticed something and was curious? I thought that wanting to learn was a good thing?
>>
I love how 4chan user who slut shame girls 24/7/365 on this site all of a sudden become white nights when someone takes a picture of a girls leg rash without even showing her face much less personal identifying info even though they constantly post nudes that were hacked or taken from snap chat along with the girls personal info.
>>
>>17090496
Did your mother smoke crack when expecting you?

>She's in a skirt therefore it is my right to take photographs of her.
>>
>>17090554
No idiot no her but of her injury did you noticed how I focused in on her red diamond of pimples instead of her panty lines? It's not a sexual picture I'm just trying to learn about stds so in case I hook up with a girl I can fucking spot me. Btw my "retarded" ass has a gpa of 3.7 at a major university studying biology idiot.
>>
>>17090587
As you are a biology major at university I'm surprised you haven't discovered something call text books yet.
Is this an uncredited university?
>>
>>17090596
UNLV
>>
>>17090596
What's your major and your university?
>>
No, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17090598
Well I recommend you take that photo it to your lecture and as for their professional opinion, after all it was your right to take the photo.
>>
>>17090614
So where's it from genius?
>>
>>17090619
No I'm kind of shy to ask advice in person
>>
>>17090622
Looks like a bruise and irritation from shaving, probably with a razor that's too cheap/dull to do the job right. I get those on my legs sometimes, most frequently on the upper thighs, probably because that's where the pants are tightest and they're rubbing the freshly shaved area.

What STI do you think infects the upper thigh in a diamond shape, exactly?
>>
>>17090624
Email it, or are you chicken?
>>
>>17090628
I don't know that's why I'm asking
>>
>>17090644
You know how people say, "there's no such thing as a stupid question"? They're lying through their fucking teeth. There are stupid questions, this question was one of them.

I genuinely can't understand you making it to adulthood without seeing dermatitis before. Oh well, good luck in your studies.
>>
>>17090554
You have no expectation of privacy in a public place
>>
>>17090658
This
>>
it's making me laugh even harder that OP is a "bio major with a 3.7 GPA" and can't even understand basic skin issues. you must only have that 3.7 because of easy ass pre-req classes (assuming you're not a shit freshmen). you really are an oblivious buffoon with no social intelligence.
>>
>>17090504
Should be 24/365 or 24/7/52. There aren't 365 weeks in a year.
>>
>>17090799
But there are 365 days in a year except for leap years like this one. Maybe the correct format would be 24/7/52/365/366?
>>
>>17090793
Biology isn't about the study of stds idiot
>>
>>17090889
but health sciences and basic pathology fall under biology you dolt. it literally means "study of life"
>>
>>17090888
The construction of this iteration places the outermost limit at a year, and the innermost at an hour. Why stop there? Are we assuming that the action in question (slut-shaming) is one that can only take place once an hour, every hour for a year, and then stop? When does the action begin? Doesn't slut shaming begin at the moment when the thought is formed that a woman who enjoys sex (or takes ownership of her body, or any of the other qualifiers) belongs to the category of "slut," and therefore deserves shame? This moment easily occurs very early on in one's life, and lasts most likely at various moments until they realize that this category is a social construction, and that shame is not something anyone has the right to place upon another, which for most never occurs. Thus, given the average formation of misogyny as a product of early adolescence, say the age of 11, and the average lifespan as about 80 years old, we get a total of 69 years (woo-hoo) over which the process happens, we get the amount of seconds followed by hours, days, weeks, and years; thus it should be 2,049,840,000/34,164,000/569,400/23,725/3,389.28571/69.

Just to be clear.
>>
>>17090412
It's like a sad face.

-___-
>>
>>17090504
Not all users are the same on this site. This isn't fucking /b/ or /r9k/.
>>
Ingrown hairs with a bruise.
But that's a shit quality picture OP, how can you expect us to diagnose a skin condition based on that?
t. Nurse student
>>
>>17090658
It's still illegal to take explicit photos of people without their permission.
>>
>>17090439
hate to break it to you OP, but doing this would still creepy and weird even if it was a guy
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.