[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irish Women; Hot or Nah?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Irish-Rugby-n.jpg (58KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Irish-Rugby-n.jpg
58KB, 600x399px
Man this is gonna sound like such humblebrag bullshit, but...

I have recently been given a job opportunity where I could move to Ireland. In terms of money, career and overall life and financial security this is a huge break for me.

But,how attractive are women in Ireland on average? More specifically how hot are women in Ireland on average.

The reasons this is legitimately deciding factor are as follows:

Where I live the average woman is quite attractive. In my opinion, 8s and up. I once had a job that had me engage with tourists a lot and Americans in particular used to comment on this, I recall one guy saying there were attractive women in the part of the USA he was from, but just not as many as he would see in our city everyday;

I'm in my 20s and I live in an area where there are a lot of University and college students making them a regular part of my social circles;

There's a great variety of cultures and races in the women around where I live;

I'm single and I have very little trouble courting women.

The flip side of this discussion is that my current job has no future even though it pays the bills and let's me save a little. Ireland isn't the only opportunity it's just a great opportunity with nepotism.

Essentially I'm afraid of sacrificing banging hot chicks in the last few years of my 20s for a quick shot at building a more secure future for my 30s +.

Picture relevance: Lynne Cantwell, Irish Rugby Union player. No opinion on her looks I just think she's cool.
>>
>>17089693
>In terms of money, career and overall life and financial security this is a huge break for me.
I don't know much about Irish women but, if you're being offered this and would be deterred by the prospect of being surrounded by ugly women, you are a dumbass.
>>
File: averageirishwoman.jpg (9KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
averageirishwoman.jpg
9KB, 295x300px
>>17089693
It depends on your taste. This woman is considered attractive in Ireland.
>>
>>17089693
>this is gonna sound like such humblebrag bullshit

followed by humblebrag bullshit. Good thing I only skimmed it. People like you are so fucking intolerable as soon as you open your mouth "Man I have this horrible problem (proceed to idiotically transparent bragging"

Next time you do that IRL slap yourself in the fucking face, you deserve it.
>>
File: michelle_obama_a_l[1].jpg (190KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
michelle_obama_a_l[1].jpg
190KB, 1296x730px
>>17089734
This woman is alleged to be attractive by the american media. Yet not five in 100 americans would probably bother to glance at her saggy black tits.
>>
>>17089693
https://www.google.com/search?q=irish+woman&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM2fa_u7TMAhUF0iYKHSNMAn0Q_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559

eesh, dude. even if you find a superstar qt, you'll have to work harder for her cos supply and demand.

aaaaand nepotism is a chump's route to success. don't go; be your own future and carve your own way.
>>
>>17089693
I dunno anon, are you interested in Africans? It's new Ethiopia up there m8.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.