[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marijuanas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (122KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 960x539px
Hey /adv/ so im buying an 8th for 45$ from the same guy who sold then stole a half ounce of blue dream from me did i fuck up?
>>
>stealing
Either you knife him or never see the guy again

I suggest you just never see the guy again
>>
File: 1449117732856.jpg (72KB, 247x243px) Image search: [Google]
1449117732856.jpg
72KB, 247x243px
>>17088558
you fucked up the second you decided wasted your money on a plant that makes you feel goofy for a little bit.
>>
yes 8th only 30$ for starters he shoudl give you it for free you should stand up for yourslef sine police aint gonna help you if you not bout that life then dont be stay at home
>>
>>17088558
Do you have a tattoo on your forehead saying "I am an idiot. Please take my money"?
>>
wait, so he stole your weed from you, than sold you the weed back?

yall niggas need to learn to stimulate the economy
>>
>>17088708
yes because that's soooo much different from wasting money on a liquid that makes you feel goofy for a little bit

when you're not a college broke-fuck you'll realize $40-$60 is chump change
>>
File: 1381330860552.gif (1MB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
1381330860552.gif
1MB, 200x190px
>>17088708
>you fucked up the second you decided wasted your money on a movie that only entertains you for two hours
>you fucked up the second you decided wasted your money on a concert that only entertains you for a few hours
>you fucked up the second you decided wasted your money on a vacation that only lasts a week
>you fucked up the second you decided wasted your money on a book that will eventually end

Not every purchase needs to be something that is permanent and unchanging. If you're not interested in smoking, that's a perfect reason not to.

Your reason is fucking retarded and reeks of NEET fear.
>>
>>17088710
>$30 for an 8th
Where do you live anon?
>>
>>17089021
That's 4chan though
>>
>>17089125
It's 40 a quarter for mids, 50 an eighth of good shit here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.