[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voice change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20121006_183423_159.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20121006_183423_159.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
OK people make fun of my voice all the time. I ask if it sounds weird and they instantly say "no it's fine." I have a nassaly voice. I can speak from the back of my throat, but I have no depth or tone making me sound robotic. Is there ANY alternatives to change my voice? Smoking ciggereates is something I won't do.
>>
Drinking semen can actually help a lot. I had a friend with the exact same problem you're describing and that's how he dealt with his issue. Hope this helps!
>>
Maybe you could swallow some semen? I've heard it works pretty well for how weird it sounds.
>>
I'm going to have to hear your voice OP
>>
I have the perfect solution man. Rub one out into a cup and take a swig. Works every time
>>
>>17087992
Ima need proof. Can you record a video of you confirming? It's the only way I'll believe
>>
Give us a sample. Use vocaroo
All you can do is be conscious of the problems and try to change them, and even then you'll slip

For example, I have a very high/squeaky voice so I have to make sure I keep my excitement in check and not squeal too much.
Also, practice speeches and record yourself, listen to them and change what you don't like. Maybe you pronounce something wrong and weren't aware of it or don't enunciate properly. Keep them and check your process every week
Open your mouth when you speak, use your tongue precisely
Practice, practice practice!
>>
If you gargle semen it'll help open up your vocal cord and your voice will get less nasal. Hope this helps
>>
I'm a certified vocal coach and the only advice I can give is to try taking a spoonful of fresh semen(warm). Really taste it too. Maybe use you tongue to move it around your mouth and take deep gulps as you swallow it.
>>
Ok ok I know I'm beating off a dead horse here but I think you should AT LEAST TRY DRINKING SOME WARM CUM
>>
>>17087961
Speech and/or singing lessons to change the way you use your mouth.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.