[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 30

File: male-female-symbols[1].jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
male-female-symbols[1].jpg
102KB, 600x399px
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Girls,

I'm sick and tired of manly smells and would like to start using more feminine shower gels like orange flower, vanilla and maybe even lavender.

I am 6'4, skinny, normal looking guy but usually slow and a bit clumsy. Would you think I'll of someone smelling like this?
>>
>>17079982
Why not buy unscented ones? I don't think those smells will appeal to most women in terms of what they'd like to smell in a guy.
>>
>>17079982
I'd think you're a lesbian.
Seriously though, don't do that - at best girls will think you're taken
>>
>>17079921
Women
What in your opinion is the worst trait of modern women?
>>
>>17079982
I prefer those smells. Go for it.

Or go for clean smells like citrus and woods.
>>
>>17080096
Being attracted to men
>>
>>17080155
Funny I think the reverse for men
>>
>>17079982
Not a grill, but how you dress would probably have more of an influence than your physique; if I saw a lumberjack-looking motherfucker wearing a pink polo shirt and capris and smelling like he was dunked in rose water I'd probably assume he was gay but if I saw a man in an airport who looked like Patrick Bateman and smelled like lavender aftershave I'd just assume he's a suave motherfucker.

If you want to smell nice without smelling feminine then just go for citrus-y and/or woody scents. It also bears mentioning that products geared towards women are usually much sweeter than similar products geared towards women so don't write anything off without smelling the actual product; lavender perfume usually smells like candy but lavender aftershave smells like dried lavender and almost astringent.
>>
>>17079921
sup gent- err...ladies...
do tits actually get in the way of daily life?
>>
Gals, how do I stop attracting women who are taken? It is getting old (although I am proud of myself for checking, past me wouldn't) and I am starting to think that this might be my sign that dating is not for me.
>>
>>17080223
Sweep her off her feet anon.
>>
>>17080223
Probably the same reason I attract douchebag assholes.
>>
>>17079921
I have a question for anyone, later. Mark my words
>>
>>17080288
Do what?
>>
Guys:

If he says he can't commit to LDR because it's too hard but he hasn't been in a LDR does it mean he doesn't like me as much as i like him?

Told me he loves me but then told me after I confessed that he said that because he thought if he said it he would love me but he can't be sure unless we meet in person.
>>
>>17080338
Move on honey. He isn't worth it. If he wanted and loved you he would make it happen. Or maybe he does but he is too weak and then you'll just have a shorty relationship.
>>
>>17079982
I would go for the scents labeled as 'sea breeze' or 'mint' but not go for the fruit scents unless your SO specifically mentions they like it

>>17080216
Yes. Especially for button up shirts. Either i'm popping a button on the chest or it fits the chest and I look bigger than I am because it's so loose. Sleeping stomach down in not super comfy. Back hurts sometimes and have to rest them on table. Running is bad. I'm not even that big, only a C and I couldn't imagine being bigger. I wish I was an A t b h

>>17080223
Ask them straight up before you get to into it if they are dating someone currently and if they are back off, if they aren't go for the ones that are single. If you are the one first approaching the woman then it might be that feeling of getting 'something you can't'
>>
My boyfriend broke up with me stating that he no longer finds me sexually attractive even though he still cares about me, and now he refuses to even meet me (we are long distance), I feel like things can change but he's certain they can't. What do I do. How do I move on?
>>
>>17080357
delete him from all social media
forget about him
it's not necessarily good but it helped me...find someone else who does find you sexually attractive. not saying sleep with them but flirting with someone new helps you forget about them
>>
File: 1456417078185.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1456417078185.png
1MB, 788x872px
Femanons, I think I've been desensitized by my relationship. We've dated for 3 years but the last 4 or 5 months she's left and came back. Neither of us have cheated but I just feel like a drag and start hating myself around her, and it leads to her getting mad because she thinks that I just don't want to be around her, when it's the exact opposite. I ask to see her almost every day and pretty much every time I start hating myself.

We've already discussed the relationship and what we both expect, and she's showing more affection, and I agreed to be less of a bitch, because it's gotten to the point of me saying that over and over frustrates her.

tl;dr how do I become less of a sensitive, overthinking, bore?
>>
>>17080239
I'm good on being a homewrecker.
>>17080259
Fair enough. Sorry for your luck.
>>17080352
I'm certainly not making the first moves, and like I said, I check. I'm pretty slow moving, romantically speaking, I like to know someone for a while first. For some reason though, the women who express interest in me are in relationships. I'm trying to figure out if there is something obvious that I'm just not getting that is creating a likeliness of this that I need to fix or if it is just straight up chance.
>>
>>>17080239
>I'm good on being a homewrecker.

I'm sorry, I guess I shouldn't have said what I said. I'm kind of in a bad situation myself. I'm in a relationship that I don't know how to get out of. We both know that it is going to end and we are delaying the inevitable. Sometimes I wish someone would come sweep me off my feet. I mean I wouldn't cheat on my SO but maybe I would have the strength to end it.
>>
File: haruhi.jpg (16KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
haruhi.jpg
16KB, 351x329px
Why on Earth do women only talk to guys who aren't their boyfriend about things that are truly bothering them?

I'm not even asking this cause I'm some "friendzoned" fedora faggot it's just genuinely confusing. A girl who's dating a friend of mine and is supposedly super in love with him talks to me about her depression instead of him. This is something that's happened to me like twice before I don't get it.

Why do you date guys who don't give a shit if you feel like shit or not?
>>
File: Overthinking_13772a_4445010.jpg (137KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Overthinking_13772a_4445010.jpg
137KB, 760x596px
How bad of an idea would it be to tell a platonic friend that i don't spend any more time with her than i do already, because otherwise i'll develop a crush on her(i came dangerously close these last three months), and that i don't think either of us wants that?

For context, we became pretty close in these 3 years of college, and after learning everything(or most of) what she went trough, i started to think more and more highly about her. Not to mention that, besides being respected(apparently at least, getting involved in college politics made me develop a slight paranoia towards everyone) by everyone in my class, she was the only one who constantly gave me hugs and told me how much she trusted me with her stuff.

However, since i tend to be an overthinker, i'm aware of a lot of shit with myself that i feel needs solving before i can dedicate to a gf; and getting to know her better also made me realize that i'm not what she wants from a romantic partner.

>inb4 why would you tell her that, in the first place
Because, after 3 years, we're going to separate classes, and so we'll be seeing each other a lot less; and after spending more time with her these last few months than the previous three years, due to studying together with her best friend as well; i feel like i should be honest about it, and waiting 2 more years for graduation to tell her so will most likely have devalued any kind of meaning that the "confession" will have.

I feel like i'm overthinking again and that i should just keep going like normal. Goddammit.
>>
>>17080491
Just break up with the guy. Sheesh. How does one not know how to get out of a relationship? It's easy as "We're done". Simple as that.

Some people are morons, I swear to God.
>>
Do most men really think of women as like these robotic, vagina-having creatures that just play headgames and withhold sex as a punishment for not following some arbitrary social game? Where does this type of thinking come from? Is there a way for a female to change that opinion in a platonic way?
>>
>>17080519
Sounds like your friends have communication issues. Regardless, it's not your problem and not your place to be talking to her about it, so if she tries just act bored and change the subject.
>>
>>17080338
LDRs are painful for people who have love languages like touch, quality time, and service. He's trying to be honest with you. How far away are you? Will you ever meet in person?
>>
>>17080535
>Do most men really think of women as like these robotic, vagina-having creatures that just play headgames and withhold sex as a punishment for not following some arbitrary social game? Where does this type of thinking come from? Is there a way for a female to change that opinion in a platonic way?

Most men on here, yes. Most men in the world, no.

Most men on here are autistic sperglords, they have no concept of real women.
>>
>>17080338
Maybe he's just being realistic that LDR will suck because they do.
>>
File: IMG_2980.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2980.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>17080535
Where do you think you are? Fucking retarded desu
>>
>>17080558
I think you're confusing a vocal minority with the majority.
>>
>had a good, 3 hour long text session with a girl yesterday
>I want to text her again, but I don't want to seem clingy and such
What do
>>
>>17080491
No need to apologize. You were being honest, that is a good thing. The only reason I can answer with such certainty is because I've thought about that answer (and been advised the same by a close friend) and concluded that I would feel bad about it. It sounds like you're in a rough situation, but wouldn't you feel better if being swept off your feet was done by a guy who wasn't the type to cheat?
>>
>>17080582
Just text her and say how was your day?
>>
>>17080589
Thank you, you're sweet.

Does it mean he is the type to cheat if he tries to sweep me off my feet? What if we are just friends first?
>>
>>17080535
>Do most men really think of women as like these robotic, vagina-having creatures
No
>play headgames and withhold sex as a punishment for not following some arbitrary social game
Yes
>Where does this type of thinking come from?
The mindgame part? Just read the last thread >>17077199
Women tend to appreciate social manipulation strategies/tactics more than men, though many men do as well, especially on here (the whole redpill thing, for example).

>>17080558
>Most men on here are autistic sperglords,
No, stop abusing those words. Antisocial and autistic are two different things.
Actual autists don't deserve the blame for the behavior of /r9k/ users.
>>
I need a girls insight on this.
Last week I was with this girl I like and her friend. Only the second time I've been with her and before I left I said for them (but I was looking at the girl I like when I said it) to hit me up if they wanted to hang out sometime. They seemed receptive to the idea and said okay. That was last week and I haven't heard from her. Is she waiting for me to initiate the hang out or is she just not interested? Should I text her and see if she's available this week?
>>
how do i steal someone's girlfriend?
>>
>>17080582
Text her again, stupid. She's a woman - she's probably waiting by the phone wondering when you're gonna say hi
>>
>>17080382
...p-pls?
>>
>>17080632
>>17080608
Lmao thanks
>>
>>17080631
Be friends first but don't friend zone yourself.
>>
>>17080651
ok, done. I've known her for 2 years now. we have one class together too. what's next? also, I'm friends with the guy she's dating if that makes a difference.
>>
>>17080660
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
>>
>>17080621
Aw, hey, thanks. If he tries to while you are still in a relationship? In my opinion, yes, emotional infidelity is a big thing to me though. Could you be friends first? Certainly, I'd advise it. I wouldn't date someone who I wasn't friends with first. I just would be respectful of the boundaries and start bracing for the inevitable break up. Then once that has passed start thinking about being swept away.
>>
>>17080535
But that's exactly what most women are though.
>>
>>17080664
life isn't fair
>>
Every girl I've had sex with was rather selfish about it. It was always mainly about me giving her pleasure and being creative, not her.

Does it always look like this? Does anything like blow job without me first licking her pusssy exist?
>>
>>17080628
Go for it
>>
>>17080672
Does that change the fact that you're a shitty person?
>>
>>17080672
This is true.

This is how I see it and I'm probably older than you. People like/love people. Sometime you can control it, sometimes not. If you know that their relationship isn't going go anywhere and you really are interested in her than just be friendly. Innocently hang out.. Make her laugh, let her feel comfortable with you and show her your vulnerable side (not too much, don't be a pussy) and also show her your good character, and you are a strong, good man...not a douchebag.

Unless you are a douchebag and then leave her the hell alone.

Ask her to grab coffee or tell her you need to go get a short for a special event and need a girls' opinion. Have fun with her.

I digress...
>>
>>17080688
a plethora of people do immoral things and nobody seems to give two fucks about it. so why am i ridiculed for it?
>>
>>17080667
That makes perfect sense and I agree. Emotional infidelity is something I've experienced with my bf and it sucks. And I guess I don't want to be swept off my feet. I just, I don't know. Really this sucks. I guess I just want to feel special. And when I think of being swept away I think of someone showing me how special I am. If my BF would sweep me off my feet that would totally be enough but he says that he isn't comfortable with that kind of stuff. I'm sorry, I'm rambling. Thank you for your replies. I hope you find someobe unattached and special!
>>
>>17080682
Hey! I'm the girl version of you!
>>
>>17080717
Not the guy you're replying to but if you're unhappy, leave. You get no sympathy from me because ypu have the key to your own happiness and you chose to stick with him. Just food for thought.
>>
>>17080682
Is this bait? If not then you're one in a million cuz in my experience if the man cums, he's done.
>>
>>17080738
Believe me, I know. I really don't want sympathy. Honestly. I'm still trying to work shit out in my head. I like to believe there is good in most people. I know, naive. I get on here because no one knows who I am and I can say stuff. Maybe if I type shit out enough I will work my way through it.
>>
I think my gf is getting bored of me. We were supposed to hangout last sunday but she abruptly cancelled, the last two times we have hung out she has complained about being bored. And the past two days I haven't gotten any sexy text messages from her, something we always send eachother usually everyday. Am I about to get dumped?
>>
>>17080608
>>17080632
>she hasn't responded for half an hour
Just fuck my shit up famille
>>
>>17080779
How long have you been together? What do you do when you hang out? Can you post examples of your sexy text messages (one from her, one from you)?
>>
>>17080782
Dude she could be napping, playing a video game, reading a book, or thinking about a good response, taking a big shit... the list goes on. In other words, fucking CHILL.
>>
I have contact with multiple girls yet i keep thinking about the same one which does not give one shit about me, i want this feeling to end.
>>
>>17079921

Why do people trust the other gender responses in this thread? I fucking wouldn't.
>>
>>17080792
Been together for about 5 months. She usually txts me how she needs my cock deep in her and how she wants to be snuggled with me. For what we do when we hang its usually just couplely stuff like hiking together, swimming, going out for food and drinks, concerts ect.
>>
>>17080782
What did you say?
>>
>>17080828
Ey bb want sum fuk

I just asked her how her day was
>>
>>17080823
You just have to trust that other people are being honest, and either way, the advice given here is still pretty solid. Would you rather we give up our anonymity?
>>
File: 1459012658819.jpg (31KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1459012658819.jpg
31KB, 436x436px
>>17080520
Pls respond.

I also recently found out that she broke with her bf, so i don't know if i'm going to sound oportunistic or something.
>>
>>17080838
Well like the other Anon said...maybe she is sleeping or something. Relax man...do something to take your mind off of it. NOT 4chan...it will just make it worse.
>>
>>17080841

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to them to not be honest though? They don't get any benefits for honesty, by not being honest they can help mold other people according to what they desire, not what's best for the advice seeker.
>>
I met this girl while I was starting arguments with people on Omegle of all places, but I decided that I liked her, so I added her as a friend on Facebook and we've been chatting since.
I never expected to seriously have a crush on her, but I'm legitimately liking her now. Anyways, after getting some advice from you guys on how to get in some early flirting, we're still talking this far down the line, and now I just got to a part of the conversation that did this:

>ME:
I'd be honored to. <3
What's pandesal like? I've never heard of it before. The part of the US I'm from is even sometimes called the "goober" (slang for peanut) state because of all the peanuts it grows.

>HER:
You know what everyday ive gradually know you:P and thats cute:D:Dhaha.

>ME:
Aww :D
Same for you <3

Anyways, what I need to know is this - was that a friendly "I think you're a nice friend" type thing or does that mean she might legitimately like me back?
I won't be upset if it was just a friendly thing - even if she doesn't like me back, she's a real sweetheart and I wouldn't mind keeping her around as a friend.
>>
>>17080823
If this was /b/ I wouldn't trust one word of advice but it seems a lot of the people here want to help or have similar experiences and not trying to fuck with someone's life.
>>
>>17080848
4chan is fine, just not the /adv/ or /qa/ boards. I don't see an issue with focusing on an interest board.
>>
>>17080850
Not all people are vindictive assholes.
>>
>>17080858
I stand corrected. I agree.
>>
>>17080850
Mold anonymous people that you'll never meet into being what you want? Sounds like a flimsy motive at best.

Another way to think of it is that people also don't have a motive to lie.
>>
>>17080848
She finally responded after an hour. Ach, she has done this every time I've texted her, besides yesterday, kind of making me a little insane
>>
>>17080869

I know most want to believe the best in people, but people are fundamentally shitty. About important things that matter they will lie more often than tell the truth if it is the easy way out.

I guess it comes down to whether you believe there is more good or bad in people. Everything in life has led me to believe the latter is winning by a Fuckton.
>>
>>17080875
Good, I'm so glad to hear.

It's stupid but this actually made me smile.
>>
>>17080876
I think it would be easier to tell the truth on an anonymous board than fuck with someone.
>>
would love more insight from either anons or femanons:
>would you date a schizophrenic
>when starting dating should i openly share my diagnosis?
>would that turn you off?
medication (olanzapine 25mg) causes me erectile dysfunction:
>would you date someone with erectile dysfunction?
>should i suspend my meds for a while?

meds (olanzapine 25mg)
>>
>>17080907
>meds (olanzapine 25mg)
ignore this last line
>>
Girls and Guys in a relationship (or was in a relationship)

Rookie guy building up courage to start a relationship with someone. What do I do to not fuck this up?
>>
>>17080911
dont be yourself. be Chad
>>
>>17080851
Just ask her out on a date, the longer you wait the more awkward it's going to get
>>
>>17080949
Long-distance friendship.
I would totally have already asked her out if she wasn't 12 time zones away.
>>
>>17080491
>I'm in a relationship that I don't know how to get out of.
>I believe this relationship is a dead end so we should see other people.
Quite frankly he doesn't deserve spending time on someone who fantasizes about dumping him for a prince charming. It's extremely simple, you're just making excuses.

>>17080338
LDRs are really shitty and weird, I'm saying that from experience. I think it's actually a good idea to wait until you can meet up because there is a lot of context you lose over text.

>>17080535
Bad experiences. Many women are those narcissistic sex withholding weirdos that you described, and it's easy to generalize if you've had a bad string of luck. Similar issue with how many women complain "men are dogs and just want sex". They were used by some men and now they project it onto men in general.
>>
>>17080558
>Most men on here are autistic sperglords
I always found it weird how people try to conflate sperglords with misogyny. The autists I've seen have had the opposite issue, in that they put women and romance on a pedestal.
>>
>>17080949
On a previous chat, she said that if she went to the US, I could be her tour guide.
Since it is long-distance, and showing interest through normal means would be weird, do you think I could say something like this?

>since we've been talking, I've come to like you, too. If you ever visit the US, do you think we could turn that tour into a date?
>>
>>17080876
Leaving actually shitty people aside(which, for some reason, tend to stick out more than actually nice people), a lot of people tend to lie to their friends and loved ones because they believe that a white lie won't hurt anyone, and the other hearing what they want is bound to make he/she happy again.
>>
Would you date someone who barely has a presence on social media?
>>
Women,

Do you have any sex toy (for women) recommendations?

The gf wants to go shopping for them, and while she's in charge of her body, is lazy and wants me to do research for her. Help?
>>
Girls, how would you feel about a guy working in a female clothing store? Would you not shop there or is not a big deal?

thanks
>>
>>17080979
Sure. My use of it pretty much boils down to uploading videos of things I do and talking to people over messenger since skype seems to have fallen out of favor.

Doesnt seem all that important to me.
>>
>>17080987
I wouldn't care, but I'd assume he was gay.
>>
>>17079921
>>>17080491
>>I'm in a relationship that I don't know how to get out of.
>>I believe this relationship is a dead end so we should see other people.
>Quite frankly he doesn't deserve spending time on someone who fantasizes about dumping him for a prince charming. It's extremely simple, you're just making excuses.

I don't believe it is. I'm trying like hell to keep it going. We are great together but there is a HUGE obstacle between us. We both agree. I've basically out it in his hands because he is the one with the issue, not me. But he also knows I can't wait forever while he tries to make up his mind because it's not fair to me. We talk about this together, we communicate pretty well. He knows what I want for the most part. Like I said I get on here to get thoughts out of my head. The thing is the longer this goes on I feel like I have to start building a wall to protect myself. When I type all this out I see how I can sound like an idiot but I'm also an idiot in love. And I'm not hopeless, just trying to work things out.
>>
>>17080979
Guy here. Yes, and in fact it's probably a preference of mine, because I'm the kind of person who only uses social media to keep in touch with people I want to remain in contact with, people whom I can't meet up normally.
>>
Women

My gf will talk to me about her issues with work, friends and family. Whenever I give her advice or a solution, 99% of the time it is completely ignored. I become a more of a sound board for her to vent to than anything.

I just don't get it. You have a problem, you solve it. She just seems intent on complaining about it and making no progress.

I need help or advice in understanding this and dealing with these conversations better.
>>
>>17080998
And I'm not the one trying to figure out If I want to fulfill a fantasy or keep a good person in my life. I'm the idiot who is waiting for the other person to decide between fantasy and reality.
>>
Ladies, would it be weird to see a guy's room that has no furniture and is covered in guns, tactical gear, and computers. Is there anything I can do about this other than buying furniture?
>>
>>17081009
https://youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg
>>
>>17081009
Women vent to feel better. They don't want a solution, at least not generally. There will be times where that is what they want, but more often than not they just want to be heard, validated, and if applicable comforted.
>>
>>17081022
Yes.
>>
File: 1460063967810.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460063967810.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>17080998
>We are great together but there is a HUGE obstacle between us. We both agree. I've basically out it in his hands because he is the one with the issue, not me.
I don't know what his issue is but at the very least you definitely both have some. You are fantasizing about random men stealing you away, don't pretend that doesn't leak into your relationship.

This all reeks of highschool.
>>
>>17081056
I wouldn't say I fantasize about it. It comes to mind, yes but it's not a reoccuring thought. Just when something triggers it. I think it comes mostly from fear. I'm scared he is going to choose the fantasy and I'm going to get hurt. But at the same time I feel like he is worth the risk of me getting hurt. It sounds cliche but he is home to me. Sometimes I think he holds on to this dream or fantasy of his just to keep himself from getting hurt like he has in the past. If he acts like he has one foot out the door than I'm going to be more attentive and try to keep him, maybe? His ex-wife did a number on him so I'm trying to be patient but I'm allowed to have fleeting thoughts or daydreams. At the end of the day I love him and want to be with him.
>>
>>17080978

I don't believe that at all. I believe they tell themselves that to try to justify the lie, but lying is almost always self motivated.
>>
File: 1387051678728.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1387051678728.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>17081089
You're making it sound more bad than it sometimes is, but that's actually what i said.

White lie that hurts no one = both sides win
Telling the other what he wants to hear = both sides win again

When it's a big deal and the other finds out is when shit gets ugly, and depending on if the liar shows sign of regret or not is when you usually find if they're an actually shitty person or not. Unless the liar is a pathological liar, in which case, pic related.
>>
>talk to girl about hanging out after class one day a couple months ago
>I was awkward and clumsy about it
>she has me put my number in her phone
>haven't talked to her or heard from her since then (about 2 months)

>this past Friday I looked up and she was staring across our classroom table (round table, lecture breaks into groups on Fridays) at me with sort of wide eyes and raised eyebrows; I wasn't talking so it couldn't have been because of that
>looked back at her for a second or two
>she broke eye contact and looked down to her left
>before or after that, I said something about the topic and she asked me a question about something I said, but wouldn't look at me when she asked; IIRC, she asked and was looking away / down and to her right or something
>>
I don't drink at all but have no problem being around people who are drinking.

Women find that weird at all?
>>
>>17080851
Anyways, how does it sound? Does she sound like she likes me?
>>
>>17081159
I'd probably be embarrassed to get too drunk around you, but it means you can always drive me home!
>>
File: kiki.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kiki.gif
1MB, 600x600px
I think I'm getting ghosted
we've been on a couple dates
went on sunday, thought it went well, texted her after saying she looked beautiful tonight, havent heard anything from her since
she seemed really nice so this is strange behavior
I want to text her as if nothing is wrong, asking to hang out again but I feel awkward it's been days of silence
so girls, what do?
>>
>>17081255
It's better to regret what you've done than what you haven't.
>>
>>17081259
ok so what should I say? I feel like she's trying to send a message, and I don't want to be 'that guy'
also I'm going to pretend that was a butthole surfers reference
>>
>>17081122
This isn't really a question...
>>
>>17080982
Bump for women's help with this.
>>
>>17081283
Shit, you're right. Melatonin kicked in a while ago.

Was she trying to tell me she's interested?
>>
>>17081279
YOU NEVER KNOW JUST HOW YOU LOOK
THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S EYEEESSSSS
Good band desu
Anyways, I have no idea, mate. I'm sorry.
>>
File: dnRtTVU.jpg (73KB, 488x632px) Image search: [Google]
dnRtTVU.jpg
73KB, 488x632px
Couple of questions.

1. I'm a male 19 y/o college freshman who couldn't get laid throughout this year for various reasons, although I did hook up with two people here, have done everything but sex, and had a GF senior year of HS. Is it weird/a turnoff that I haven't had sex yet?

2. Would it be weird if I tried to have sex over the summer with girls from my hometown? No one younger than incoming HS seniors. Idk, it just feels desperate to me but it's probably what I'll have to end up doing if I want to get laid this summer.
>>
>>17081340
The following answer is to both questions:

No it wouldn't be weird.
>>
>>17079921
What do I do with my gf's boobs? What feels good? She doesn't know either.
>>
>>17081433
you roll your hotweels and matchbox cars over them
>>
>>17081340
>virgin after 19
Just don't tell girls, it's a massive red flag for them. People aren't virgins after that age unless they're creepy or disgusting, so don't let them know.
>>
>>17081441
Wow, I'm so glad I go to a private religious college where people don't think like this. It's disgusting that you think it's acceptable for people to be loose.
>>
>>17081441
also after a certain point girls will wonder if you are just looking for experience from them
>>
>>17081444
It's just how the world works, people normally have sex before then, unless they're creepy, have a small dick, or are otherwise disgusting to women. Whether or not you are those things, who knows, it's just what's expected.
>>
>>17081444
Completely agreed.
I'm a virgin, and, as a christian, I expect it of anyone with whom I'll be.
>>
>tfw getting cockblocked from 4chan and OKCupid by my ISP

>>17081433
If the owner doesn't know, how are WE supposed to know?
>>
>>17081505
I don't know either boss
>>
what are some negative signs from a girl?

I'm just friends with her atm but what would be some things to look out for
>>
>>17081546
when she doesn't want to have sex with you that's typically a bad sign
>>
>>17081550
I was told when she doesn't want to have sex with you she's playing hard to get and you need to make your sexual advances more aggressive.
>>
File: 1461218318082.jpg (31KB, 339x351px) Image search: [Google]
1461218318082.jpg
31KB, 339x351px
So I had this friend, and we used to flirt and talk about dating but nothing came of it. I moved on and started meeting new people, ultimately decided to focus on personal stuff. She started dating this other guy, who she says is similar to me but with his head further up his ass. She's been telling me how he's been fucking up for that very reason, and wants me to talk to him about it since we're supposedly similar.

This is fucking weird right? I'm trying to think of a polite way to tell her she needs to deal with this on her own. The best part is this isnt the first time a woman has asked me for help like this.
>>
File: 1454894116984.jpg (34KB, 424x302px) Image search: [Google]
1454894116984.jpg
34KB, 424x302px
>>17079921
How can I be a hot, mature, confident, confederate, girlfriend?
>>
>>17081585
Time travel and aging, in any order you like.
>>
Girls (and/or guys),

Which one is better: Looking for a girlfriend, Or not giving a shit about sex or love, and just focusing on the future?

I am currently in my first year of college, and I want to work hard to have a great life, but this is probably the only life I am going to have in a long time.

Friends is something I am short of, but true friends can be a maximum of 1-3.

If there is anyone in this thread that is experienced enough to give me the answer or love/life, or focusing on future, and more independent?

I am currently leaning a bit on being independent, but I want to hear your opinions, too.
>>
>>17081593
Focus on the future
I didn't get a gf until my final semester in college, and I think what got her to like me initially is that I had my shit sorted out and a solid plan for my future
>>
>>17081585

Achieve independent happiness.

But I wouldn't know anything about how to make that happen, so how's about you and me be psychologically damaged co-dependents? :3
>>
File: 1365127082141.gif (2MB, 346x194px) Image search: [Google]
1365127082141.gif
2MB, 346x194px
>>17081671
Okay :'(
>>
File: 1461040774750.jpg (71KB, 1080x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1461040774750.jpg
71KB, 1080x1065px
GIRLS

How concerned should I be about a guy showing up in the snapchat stories of this girl I'm into?

We went on one date, planned a second

Should I just bail?
>>
>>17081717
Yah fuck that she's just tryna play games, we all love to do that were shitty people
>>
>>17081735

So abandon ship? gotcha
>>
do women need to get laid with some frequency in order to be mentally healthy?

Men can just masterbate because its mainly a physical thing for them.

It really seems like every woman whos obviously not getting laid is a massive cunt or depressed.
>>
>>17081750
No. Plenty of women who have sex are also cunts or depressed. Plus the sane ones who aren't getting laid probably don't strike you as 'obviously not getting laid'.
>>
>>17081758

This.
>>
>>17080535
No. Do you believe men think that way?
>>
>>17081737
Yes or confront her, either way she's probably gonna fuck with u
>>
>>17081758
im not asking if its the only reason, just asking if women aren't getting laid is it likely that they are mentally unhealthy.
>>
How do you get out of hope loop after you've been rejected by someone you intend to stay friends with?
>>
>>17081750
>woman has sex a lot
What a slut, 0/10 wouldn't date
>women doesn't have sex
Must be something wrong with her!

Fucking hell
>>
>>17081717
He mite be just a close friend
People have those of either gender
>>
>>17081750
I do. It chills me right the fuck out.
That said, I'm a sex addict, so
>>
>>17081791
It's the number of partners, not the amount of sex.
>>
>>17080535
here's what I think

I don't really know, I just believe whatever seems like the most beneficial to me at the moment, like, if a girl is giving me bad vibes then I don't really want to be friends with her
>>
>>17081798
So what you're saying is every girl has to have a bf?
Women masturbate too.
>>
>>17081801
Since when the fuck is masturbation sex?
>>
>>17081802
So wtf do you propose if
>you can't get one night stands since that leads to large amount of sex partners
>obviously some girls have to be single or how do you want to get a gf
What do you imagine these single ladies would have to do in order to have regular sex with as few men as possible?
>>
>>17080535

>Do most men really think of women as like these robotic, vagina-having creatures that just play headgames and withhold sex as a punishment for not following some arbitrary social game?
As in the contemporary set of attitudes reflected by /pol/-/tv/-/r9k/? A good number of men do.

Again, I assume you mean in the /pol/-/tv/-/r9k/ way. Radicalization of pre-existing patriarchal power structures and social traditions in response to the perceived intrusion of women into heretofore "male" spaces (vidya being a primary example), as facilitated by technological proliferation and political challenges from feminism.

>Is there a way for a female to change that opinion in a platonic way?
Ohhhh man. You sound like a patient and thoughtful person, but you're shoveling shit uphill.

>>17081807

The problem is that you're expecting logical answers.
>>
>>17081807
>What do you imagine these single ladies would have to do in order to have regular sex with as few men as possible?
Enter into a stable, monogamous long-term relationship, perhaps?

And I'm still unclear as to whether we're discussing coitus or masturbation.
>>
>>17081817
So, all women have to have a boyfriend/husband? Being single as a woman shouldn't exist, its a sign of depression or meanness - I guess when a guy wants a gf he'll just wrestle her bf for it.
If you are anon from above, you don't consider masturbation sex.
>>
>>17081784
pls respond
>>
girls:

would you consider playing D&D unattractive? I've been told that I pull off the "charismatic nerd" vibe pretty well with my interest in books, lord of the rings and computers. I love movies and music as well (I'm not exclusively interested in traditionally nerdy subjects) but for some people tabletop RPGs are too strange.
>>
>>17081820
>So, all women have to have a boyfriend/husband?
No, of course not. I just said that the solution to the problem of getting all the vitamin D you want without taking on a stigma is a long-term relationship. If you don't care about the stigma or a relationship is more unbearable than the stigma then by all means follow your heart. Everyone has to live their own life.

>Being single as a woman shouldn't exist, its a sign of depression or meanness - I guess when a guy wants a gf he'll just wrestle her bf for it.
You're putting words in my mouth. I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with women being single.
>>
>>17081832
Girls are actually interested in things too
Because you know, they're people. And shallow cunts are not something you should date.
>>
>>17081834
Mate, check this post:>>17081750
That's what started the discussion
>>
>>17081837
Oh.

Yeah, I missed that.
>>
>>17081750
>It really seems like every woman whos obviously not getting laid is a massive cunt or depressed.
lol, what about all the girls focused on studies and getting advanced degrees and shit (aka all the girls i know)
not to mention asian girls in general

>>17081832
>for some people tabletop RPGs are too strange
why would you want to date those people
>>
>>17081832
No, of course not. I played tabletop D&D for a good 6 years until uni when I got into vidya (and studies and other extracurricular stuff). D&D is creative and fun (esp when your DM is a good storyteller) and has math / probability / economies considerations. I miss it quite a bit.

It's only a problem if if takes over your life. Or if you see it as a basis to sneer at other people for not liking it, etc.
>>
File: 13 - Ra5ATCb.jpg (650KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
13 - Ra5ATCb.jpg
650KB, 709x1000px
Guys,

Say you had no sex drive and didn't care one bit to fix it, and your girlfriend had a high sex drive and wanted sex with you every day (how annoying!). The two of you are compatible perfectly in every other way, and you see a definite future with her, but you just won't ever be able to fulfill her needs sexually.

How would you feel if she asked for permission to have sex outside of the relationship? Not dating, nothing emotional... just sex.
>>
>>17081159
Nope. I'm the same way. Although I do have a problem when some of my friends can't drink responsibly (notably the belligerent one who seems to have developed a heavy dependency problem)
>>
>>17081858
>How would you feel if she asked for permission to have sex outside of the relationship? Not dating, nothing emotional... just sex.

It might seem great at first. But in the end, it would eat away at the relationship.

People want intimacy, are you guys going to kiss, cuddle, hold each other? Probably not, because those are intertwined with sex (in a normal relationship).

And it will be impossible to not fantasize what it would be like with the other man/men.

In the end, you guys would have a relationship similar to what gay men that married women would have: at best a good friendship, but not an intimate relationship...because you guys wouldn't be intimate.

Certainly not "love", but might be stable.

Also, seems odd she would have that high of a sex drive. I'm guessing she hasn't had kids yet.
>>
>>17081866
Except, in this case, for these two, intimacy isn't intertwined with sex -- they already aren't having sex or sexual contact, but cuddling, kissing, etc. still goes on. It just doesn't go further than that and never will.

They're already not sexually intimate, but that doesn't interfere with other physical intimacy.
>>
Girls: would you consider a relationship with someone who has drastically different political views from you?
>>
How do I go from "we're dating" to "we're a couple" with a girl? Should it be something that just happens on its own, or should I talk about it with her on a date? We've been dating for almost 2 months now and I'd like to make it more... official?
>>
>>17081858
DESU I don't think I'd be in a relationship in the first place without a sex drive. The answer is going to depend on how he feels about the relationship, what he appreciates in it.
Regardless, the idea that you wont get attached is garbage on the same level as "I can quit smoking any time I want".
>>
>>17081872

I didn't read that there is other intimacy.

Even if there, that other intimacy will fade, and what will be left with (at best) will be a friendship.

The guy want to kiss her passionately but not have sex her? Doesn't make sense.

Pecks on the cheek/short hugs are what you give friends.

Cuddling/kissing of an intimate nature is going to lead to arousal by at least one of them. Then what, frustration? Yeah. So the frustrated party isn't going to want to do that after a time.
>>
Girls:

How many date should you consider a man to be your long term? from past experience I think I need to change my approach to get a long term (6 month to 1 year)

What's healthy balance between work and time with GF? I am phone call away most of the time.

>me

move a lot (every 3 year I move)
work long hour (12 hour 5am to 5pm weekends too)
not really good looking, Asian.
working for BS degree now, have AS degree.
Have car, place, and generally not boring not gamer.

had few failed relationship, was left as spare tire (gf end up married someone else, mostly money I believe, or better career)
>>
>>17081858
I too would like to know this, I'm too embarassed of myself to have sex
>>
>>17081873
Yes, as long as they were well-reasoned. I respect that someone else looks at similar data and comes up with a viewpoint based in it, even if it disagrees with my own perspective on it. They both have some sort of logical basis, even if the reasoning is different.

I couldn't date someone whose politics were based on emotions/superstition, though. 'I'm votin' Cruz cause he knows that God says kills the homosexuals'.

So... yeah, it just depends on why their political opinions differ. I'm not afraid of thinking about things that disagree with me.
>>
>>17081873
>Girls: would you consider a relationship with someone who has drastically different political views from you?

Depends on how strong their views are to them. Some women (and men) have strong views, and would be offended to meet someone that had opposing views.

Others are more tolerant (to a point).

Consider your own views: what would be acceptable, what would not?

Keep in mind that for most people, political views, like religion, are EMOTIONAL, and not subject to logic.
>>
>>17081858
Suck it up and finger that bitch
It doesn't take long to get a girl off if you take the time to learn how to do it
>>
>>17081894
>Suck it up and finger that bitch
>It doesn't take long to get a girl off if you take the time to learn how to do

It just gets old though, and the woman KNOWS he doesn't want to do it. It's the same thing w/men who have the sex drive/wives don't.. How long can they keep that up, for decades? Nope.
>>
>>17081877
>two months
I think you're at a place where you could talk about this and not have it be weird

>>17081873
Nope

>>17081832
Not at all, I think I'd like to get involved myself

>>17081784
You don't stay friends with them

>>17081750
Are you implying that women can't or don't masturbate?

>>17081717
He might be a friend or family member, he might be fucking her. How the fuck are we supposed to know?

>>17081593
Focusing on the future, but not being closed off to the idea of a relationship.

>>17081433
If she doesn't know, how are we supposed to know?

>>17081340
No and no, as long as it's legal

>>17081885
>How many date should you consider a man to be your long term?
I don't understand this quetsion

>What's healthy balance between work and time with GF?
However much you're comfortable with
>>
>>17080907
>would you date a schizophrenic
Date? Yes. Excessive paranoia would be a turn-off, though: i'm the trusting, honest type and it'd drive me up the wall.
Marry? Probably not, since I'd like to have children and it's a pretty big risk to pass on, especially since I already have several schizophrenia-spectrum risk factors (eg MTHFR:T/T).
>>when starting dating should i openly share my diagnosis?
If you have it under control, not necessary. If you don't, or you have a particularly severe case, you should not be dating at all (risk of hurting or killing partner during psychotic episode).

>>would you date someone with erectile dysfunction?
Dude here, but yes of course, it shouldn't be a serious problem as long as your libido's within a reasonable range. Maybe i'm a kinky freak, but I don't see it as a huge obstacle, can think of a giant list of fun things to do in bed that don't require a hard dick. We're humans, we don't have to stick to our biological limits.
Of course, again that depends on having a decent sex drive: where there's a will, there's a way.

>>should i suspend my meds for a while?
Hell no. If you were prescribed an antipsychotic for schizophrenia, you shouldn't stop taking it unless you're switching to another.
Tell your doctor about the ED, they may switch if or prescribe an adjunct to help with that (only if it's well-controlled, since those are usually dopaminergic and can reduce the effectiveness of the primary antipsychotic).
>>
General advice welcome, but I guess I also just need to vent a bit.

It's been almost 2 months since me and my GF broke up, we almost had one year. Thing is: 2 february she went on an exchange semester to Taiwan. Since then I already had my ticket booked, and am obviously going there on my own now.

Things have been going pretty okay for me the last couple of weeks: I've been going to the gym more, people say that I look much nicer and generally more 'alive' and I also feel that way. Yet, there are sometimes these breakdowns (days where my night sleep wasn't that good, or days where I have little stuff to do) and I just cry because I miss her a lot. Sometimes I write my stuff down in a document in Word if I'd say that to her. At the moment, I'm not in the best state either.

And here's the thing: even though I already said that it might not be a good idea for me to see her in Taiwan, I do feel like I still have stuff to say, and perhaps she has too. However, I'll decide that for myself once I'm there.

Sometimes I just feel like sending a big text saying how I miss her and to know if she misses me too, to say I'm sorry because of our fights, and what else not. However, what is the use.. I think. She's there enjoying her Exchange, I'm here doing my stuff. What use would it be to send the text, probably nothing.
>>
Giving up on speaking in third person...
>>17081882
He likes my companionship... he enjoys cuddling, kissing, being able to come home to me at the end of the day, experiencing things with me, sleeping together at the end of the night... But not sex.

Is it really possible not to have occasional ONS without getting attached? I wasn't really planning on having sex with one guy regularly or anything.

>>17081883
It doesn't make sense, but that's how it is. He's just sort of asexual; he says it's not something he's ever cared about much.

Is it really not possible to go out, have sex with someone else, and come home, shower, then cuddle your actual partner?

>>17081894
Have you ever had someone fully clothed disinterestedly finger you? It's the least sexy thing, and it certainly doesn't scratch that itch.

Why learn how to do anything sexual when you have no sexual desires, curiosities, or imagination?
>>
>>17081906
>how are we supposed to know
I think he was asking what feels good in general
>>
My girl has zero fetishes and she finds anything except normal missionary position sex repulsive. I already told her a few times that anal would be cool or some 69 action, she just says "ok", then proceeds to ignore that and just missionary me every time. She won't even let me go down on her or give her a rim job. This is driving me insane, how can someone who's 20 years old be completely uninterested in sex?? Is there any way to make her want these little kinks, or am I doomed to a life of missionary sex??
>>
>>17081873
Not anymore
>>
File: Asexuality.png (139KB, 1151x622px) Image search: [Google]
Asexuality.png
139KB, 1151x622px
>>17081887
>I too would like to know this, I'm too embarassed of myself to have sex
Then fix your crippling anxiety issues. Seriously, don't let your problems run your life.

>>17081897
>How long can they keep that up, for decades? Nope.
Most men do it, they aren't going to divorce their wife when they're 50 just because her sex drive hits the floor (as usually happens after menopause). Men keep their sex drive much longer due to testosterone dropping slowly over time. Many have substantial libidos till they die in their 70s and 80s.
Masturbation and self-control got generations of men through that period.

>>17081918
First get to know him better, idiopathic asexuality is rarer than apparent asexuality secondary to other issues. Pic related.
>>
me and this girl text each other every day, but she gets mood swings

one day she says she loves me, says i'm perfect and wants me to be with her, and now the next day we talk and outta the blue she says to leave her alone and to stop talking to her

this has been occurring almost constantly for the last 2 or 3 weeks, since we met

we have never seen each other, but i agreed to go visit her next weekend, and i really want to settle this and figure out if she really likes me or is just using me for her entertainment

What do i do? I don't want her to say 'sorry i don't want you to come anymore'
>>
>>17081942
>crippling anxiety
It's more to do with being 4.5x4
>>
>>17081951
bump
please need help
>>
>>17081961
She's nuts
>>
>>17081967
i'm pretty sure she has mental problems
she kept referring to her parents as step mom and step dad
>>
Guys

I am seeing a guy. He is very "no ties, no labels" and I'm fine with that. It is cool to be with someone I like, but we are not emotionally ready to start a serious relationship.
We talked about this on the day one, we have been hanging out for 6 months now.

He is texting me every day and asking me to hang out super often (even when we actually don't fuck, we spend hours together). He started ignoring his friends to be with me. He keeps saying he is crazy for me and he likes me a lot.

How does this and the "no ties" thing go together? Is there a chance that he wants a more stable relationship? Should we talk about this again?
>>
File: 1460547309297.webm (3MB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
1460547309297.webm
3MB, 1280x536px
>>17081992
He is falling for you, like most guys would. Emotional attachment is inevitable after that much time together.
Ask him if he wants to be exclusive and formalize your relationship or else you are gonna fuck other dudes :))
Wait, did you ?
>>
I was seeing this guy for 6 months
Then he wanted a break while I went to Uni
We got together again
We split up again
We got together again
We went our own ways for awhile
We fell out
We made up
I'm in love with him
>>
>>17082004
Cool
>>
If I'm ugly and say hi to a girl, what do I say afterwords?
>>
>>17082000
We have been exclusive since the beginning. I didn't want the dates or whatever, I don't need titles and I won't be mad at him if we stop having sex, but if we fucked I wanted him to not fuck someone else.
I told him I am not interested in anyone. I am very picky with guys and if I am going out with him is because he is a 10/10. You don't meet 10/10s every day.

Would it be clingy to ask him to talk about our relationship? I don't mind the way things are now. We still spend our time drinking beer, travelling or fucking and I'm cool with it. But we are getting more and more like a real couple.
He even checks if I go to bed on time and cooks me lunch when I'm busy at work...
>>
>>17082020
"I'm sorry."
>>
>>17082052
>I've done that before

god I hate my life.
>>
>>17082057
Don't give up, make her regret she ever considered you unattractive.
>>
>>17080682
Femanon here. I don't ever get the favor returned, but it's not fun for me when I have to keep "a score" and if a guy does it when he doesn't realy want it. If she does keep a score or performs an act on you when you're not willing you're not sexually compatible imo.
>>
>>17082071
*she's not willing.
>>
>>17082057
post pix pls
ugliness is a very rare thing
most people just look normal and have shit hygiene
>>
I know this is kind of general but what do women want? Like what kind of qualities in a boyfriend
>>
>>17080682
I've only had one sexually lazy/greedy/whatever woman in my life. That's, like, one out of 12.
Men, on the other hand... like, at least half of them haven't been worth fucking. `-`
>>
>>17082117
security
which means a buff dude with cash
physically and fiscally secure
most attractive man alive
>>
>>17081955
>It's more to do with being 4.5x4
Why would you date a girl who cared? Respect yourself.
Life's too short to waste your time and energy with shallow broads.

>>17082117
Depends on the woman, obviously.
If she's a saudi princess, she'll want a well-educated, handsome sheik from a good family with a promising career in offshore petroleum exploration.
>>
>>17082121
I mean in a more realistic sense. of course there's the perfect guy they want but more realistic things since most probably don't get their 'perfect guy'. I doubt most guys end up with the 'perfect woman' for them

>>17082122
early 20s western country
>>
>>17081750
>It really seems like every woman whos obviously not getting laid is a massive cunt or depressed.

What about all the women who aren't getting laid but aren't obvious about it because it's no skin off their nose?
>>
>>17082125
I mean I won't go on a date with anyone who isn't both financially secure and in shape. I never have any shortage of dates. Those are just, like, the bare minimum requirements to be a romantic candidate.
You seem to think that 'fit guy with a good job' is a 'dream guy'. No. That's a 'bare minimum guy' to be attractive to the average woman.
Each individual woman will have preferences beyond >fulfilling security, but those come first. We might compromise, but only if we're settling (to feel safe), or feel helpless and unattractive (insecure) to the point of accepting anything.
Trufax.
>>
>>17081022

Give it a cool secret entrance like Men In Black.
>>
>>17081832
No. I'm not interested in it myself but it's just a hobby like any other. So unless you go overboard with it or sperg out about it constantly (like with any other hobby) it's totally fine.
>>
>>17081873
Depends how drastically different and how she arrived at those conclusions. If she's full /pol/ I'd bail.
>>
>>17081921
Talking to her about why she isn't interested in anything but missionary might be a good idea? Did she grow up religious or something?
Anyway, some people just aren't into "fancy" sex, you can't really force that.
>>
>>17082138
would you take a better looking (8/10) poorer guy or a richer normal looking guy (6/10)
>>
>>17080519
I've been considering this since I don't want to bother my boyfriend's head off or make him worry, but I would hate if he did that. So now I'm just sulking alone even if I know he wouldn't mind. Oh well it's just going to
>>
>>17082161
Not her but rather the more attractive person, but only since I'm rather well off myself.
>>
File: 1300734843415.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1300734843415.png
5KB, 225x225px
The girl I got a crush on just invited me to come to her room to watch movies with her.
Wat do?
>>
>>17082175
Go.
>>
>>17082161
I don't date poor people, so the 6/10.
Being poor indicates a lot of problems (because it really isn't that difficult to be above the poverty line; just show up to fucking work every day and you've made it). I don't want problems. Problems are not secure.
>>
>>17082117
Fun to be with, nice and makes me feel safe.
Mostly that.

Then of course some level of physically attractive and stable economically (which doesn't mean a rich ripped guy, but not a NEET fatass).
>>
>>17082175
Go and watch movies with her.
>>
>>17082180
not poor but not rich. like can afford the basic stuff, doesn't have to worry about food or housing and has some money for going out and stuff but nothing too fancy. the 6/10 is fairly well off and can afford flashy stuff like a merc/bmw etc.
>>
>>17082186
>>17082177
Well, I am now sitting next to her on her bed, watching videos from her laptop.
>>
>>17082203
That's not how you watch movies. Tell that slut to buy a TV.
>>
>>17081916
Anyone?
>>
>>17079921
>>>17082203
>That's not how you watch movies. Tell that slut to buy a TV.
LMAO

Good for you man. Make her laugh.
>>
>>17082240
That's probably just the bull arrived.
>>
Everyone says hobbies are important. What are some good hobbies that girls would consider attractive on a guy?
>>
>>17081906

He's not family senpai, met her brother at one one, seen the dude on campus
>>
>>17082325
Playing an instrument is a bit clichéd but you should find a hobby you genuinely enjoy, not just to impress girls.
>>
>>17082325
jelqing
>>
I've known this girl for two years and I still am trying to figure out what her sense of humor is. I think it may be pretty dark...but again I'm not sure.

Would it be weird if I asked her straight out?
>>
I got rejected, it hurts and I want to get over it. Is it a good idea to go to a pub, make a match profile and look for some date?
I got a lot of stuff to sort out and dont actually have an energy for relationship but I also want to stop feeling pathetic. And obviously I want sex.
Every relationship I'm gonna have now is probably going to fail but I want to try anyway.
>>
>>17082403
this is usually called a rebound, its a good idea as long as you and the person you're dating understands its not serious, otherwise it can get messy.
>>
File: 1443460155651.jpg (155KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443460155651.jpg
155KB, 1280x960px
men: besides anal... what's something you want to do with a girl/your gf in bed or wish she was able to do? tits to small to titfuck? do you really want deep throat? ride you more/stop being a dead fish? or do you want more or less sex in general without specifics? just curious about your personal desires and maybe it coincides with others on here too.
>>
>>17082420
>besides anal
DP
>>
>>17082424
with you and a toy on her or you and another guy?
>>
Guys would you find it weird if a virgin just wanted a casual relationship with you? (by casual I mean just hooking up every now and again or whatever)

So there's a guy I'm pretty interested in and while I would like a relationship, there isn't really time to develop one because we're both college students and when the semester finishes I won't see him for a few years. I would however, like to go casual with him because you know exam stress and I'm pretty much horny all the time lol

So yeah do you think he wouldn't want to because I'm a virgin?
>>
A girl I've liked for nearly a year straight up told me "I like you quite a lot" in a text message and is obviously quite serious. Roughly how much does she like me?
>>
>>17081942
>First get to know him better, idiopathic asexuality is rarer than apparent asexuality secondary to other issues. Pic related.

We've been in a relationship for 2 years and friends for 8. Asexuality secondary to other issues seems unlikely, honestly.
>>
>>17082436
another girl with strap on.
>>
>>17082441
Depends on what the guy is looking for... just be up front about you wanting something casual. If he's a typical college kid, i doubt there will be any issues. Good luck.
>>
>>17082441
I think most guys would be ok with that, everyone wants a fuck-buddy! Ofc it will vary person to person, tho. It helps if you're hot.

The biggest concern, as the guy, would be you losing control of your composure/getting emotionally attached to your first. but it wouldn't be wierd, no, I mean, Id do you, so... *shrug*
>>
>>17082420
I have a fantasy to see my gf gangbanged by a group of older guys (40's).
>>
>>17082441
>do you think he wouldn't want to because I'm a virgin

Depends, tight virgin or loose virgin ? how many fingers can you fit into your asshole ? Tightness is the only reason to go for virgins.
>>
>>17081122
Bump
>>
>>17082449
That means that she wants to be with you and she's getting tired of waiting for you to grow a pair and ask her out, anon.
>>
>>17082610
When did you write him, and what?
Either way I'd wait for an answer, backpedaling might be preemptive.
>>
>>17082543
>>17082539

Do you guys have any advice for bringing it up cause (obviously) I've never done it before and I'm kind of shy?

>>17082569
Ahhh not having ever felt another virgins or any other persons vagina, I don't really know. I don't get why this has any baring but as for my butt you could probs fit one in at a push, though this is bearing in mind I'm pretty small and most children have bigger hands than me
>>
>>17082420
>realize all my fantasies
>apply sweets on her body and ask me to lick it all
>eat ice cream using my penis as a spoon
>ask me to bake cumcakes for her

>>17082424
>>17082555
Fucking cucks!

>>17082526
OK, this is fine.
>>
so i might be meeting up to fool around with a friend of mine. She basically told me that theres a chance she will get really uncomfortable. Shes basically autistic.

What are some things i should do to make the situation less awkward/uncomfortable for her? Shes told me that she doesn't like cuddling or being touched in certain ways although she didn't go into specifics.

We've made out once before and i had decent success with alleviating the awkwardness by putting her on top of me while we made out, and i dont want to read too much into it but that makes me think its possibly a control thing.

has anyone had experience with anyone like this in the past/are like this and what would you suggest i do? I try talking to her about it but its hard to get a lot of info cause that also makes her uncomfortable.
>>
Holy crap guys:
Today i realized that i've gotten quiet a lot of free stuff just because i'm a girl. Wtf... Am i a bad person for accepting those things?
>>
>>17082759

examples?
>>
>>17082764
Well, last time i got a kebab, the guy that owns the place gave me a free donut.
Bigger examples are that my ex gave me a car. AFTER we broke up...
Or the fact that my bf just took me on vacations and paid for it all. I always insisted that they don't do this, but they where very stupborn about it and after all, it's free stuff, it's hard to say no to it if somebody really wants you to accept it...
>>
>>17082759
>>17082759
I would say because that comes with the territory and if people want to give stuff away its not stealing or anything.

Stop being so self conscious.
>>
>>17082780
What the actual FUCK!?
AFTER A BREAK UP!? YOU GET A CAR?! WHAT THE FUCK!

The only thing I give a girl after a break up is harsh words. You must be super hawt.
You got lucky in life and if they offer it doesn't make you a bad person to say no.
If they insist well that's on them.
>>
>>17082780
well you basically sold your pussy to them so..
>>
>>17082785
i just don't want to be a gold digger or something. i actually don't put a big emphasis on money... i really don't know why i always end up with guys who want to dump their money on me.
>>
>>17082586
I'm trying,anon
>>
I recently plucked up the courage to tell this guy that I'm into him, his response kind of confused me as he didn't reject me but he also didn't say anything about being into me as well?
A few days later one of my friends convinced me to ask him if he wanted to hang out, he said yes and that he'd let me know when he had time..

Basically my question is how can I tell if he is into me or is just being nice?
>>
>>17082794
kek
We were dating for 3 years and we just fell apart. The break up was mutual and there were no hard feelings. He was leasing that car for me (that was his idea... He was earning good money and much more than i did). And when we split up, he paid the rest that was due and gave it to me. I never asked for that and told him to not do this, but he said it was the least he could do. So yeah, i mean, i got a car. I won't just say no to that...

I'm just not sure if i should insist more on not getting free stuff. But that feels a bit harsh too. Rejecting a gift and such.
>>
>>17082838
Let's see how he reacts if you offer sex.
>>
>>17082843
Right because guys never have sex with women they don't care about?
>>
>>17082804
Technically, you're right. But i didn't ask for it.
>>
Is social isolation really that bad?
>>
>>17082849
Only if it bothers you or interferes with your life.
>>
>>17082794
>The only thing I give a girl after a break up is harsh words. You must be super hawt.

It should be the opposite, breaking up with a woman you are still attracted to would usually leave you bitter and you wouldn't want to do nice things for her at all, while if you are completely over her and there's no hard feelings you'd want to leave with a kind gesture.
>>
>>17082846
Trust me, with enough sex and intimacy he'd fall for you regardless of his initial disposition. Also you aren't ugly or anything right ?
>>
>>17082851
It doesn't bother me but it probably interferes with my life I guess.
>>
>>17082861
I'm not her, I just felt like making a sassy comment.
But really, "sleep with him until he likes you" doesn't sound like a great idea.
>>
I guess I'll post this here as I don't think it's worth making a whole new thread for.

I recently got invited to an interview for a job I really wanted. I'm pretty stoked about it but I thought about not telling people in case I don't get it due to fucking up the interview or something.

I think my girlfriend would be happy to know about this and I'm currently trying to patch things up with her. At least in my mind I am.

Should I try to surprise my gf by telling her if/when I get the job or could I just tell her about the interview now and be happy about it?
>>
Moving to a new city, thinking of using tinder to get to know the place, how bad is this for a bio

An uneducated architect, starting in school January.

I'm interested in new experiences whether it's new or a different take on something familiar. Laid back af, pizza is my spirit food. Enjoy short runs follow by a nap by the beach and going out to music show/festivals.

Currently into electronic and some Indy music, reading Poetics of Space by Bachelard and stuff by Alain De Botton.

Mostly look for new friendship, and/or casual, nothing serious for now.
>>
>>17082907
I'll definitely tell the gf. I'd really like to know if my bf had an important interview, no matter the outcome.
>>
Is it normal to seriously consider marriage and kids after dating for 5 months?
>>
>>17082943
Thanks
>>17082952
Absolutely, definitely, 100% NO
>>
>>17082987
Why not?
>>
>>17082420
>besides anal... what's something you want to do with a girl/your gf in bed or wish she was able to do?
IDK... rimming?, snowballing?, pegging?
depends on what would turn us on both
>tits to small to titfuck?
I actually like smaller tits more than huge tits...
also I imagine rubbing my dick on her chest being sexy by itself
>do you really want deep throat?
I am not sure, even though in porn it looks arousing to watch, I doubt it being very enjoyable to practice with my gf. I would be too worried about her well-being and asking myself how she could enjoy choking...
If she'd ask me to I would consider it
>ride you more/stop being a dead fish?
she being on top ocasionally would be a must for me
I can not imagine myself fucking a motionless woman... like necrophilia somewhat
>or do you want more or less sex in general without specifics?
well, I think I would prefer proximity, more of the cuddly, very intimate and passionate sex
including massages and so on
>>
File: 1326801769863.jpg (55KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1326801769863.jpg
55KB, 500x282px
Does it sound too much like a declaration that i like her if i tell a platonic friend that the only reason i don't spend more time with her is because then i'll develop a crush, and neither of us wants that?
>>
>>17082988
Because 5 months implies you barely know the person

It's a clear cut case of trying to trap a person in every way possible. I can't believe someone would be insane enough to not only dedicate their life and money to someone they've not even known for half a year, but share their genetics too?
>>
>>17082997
What if you have known each other for two years prior and both want it mutually?
>>
>>17083001
Still ridiculous
It took you two years of platonic friendship to even get together? If it took that long to click that should be enough to confirm that something is amiss

3 years in a relationship MINIMUM before even considering either of those options. It's a big commitment
>>
>>17083008
Well, we just met briefly during that time. Just on gatherings of mutual friends and we always had awesome chemistry. We both were too shy to make a move but crushed on each other pretty hard.
I know that we're probably deep inside the "honeymoon phase", that's why i asked you guys for a reality check... I don't want to regret this decision later
>>
>>17082780
How attractive are you? Or how nice are you?
Btw, CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!
>>
>>17083022
That's hard to answer. I'd say i'm a 6 or 7. But i'm pretty selfconscious.
i'm a very openhearted and warm person. That might play into it too.

That's what i'm currently doing?
>>
Any /g/eek here? I can't access 4chan or OKCupid (Cloudflare error 523) using my DSL connection. If I use 3G, I can browse both normally.
Could the problem still be on my end? This started yesterday and I didn't change anything here (hardware or configs). I use OpenDNS and OpenWRT on my router.
>>
Alright /adv/ I'm pretty sure this is a "different-for-every-girl" question but I'm hoping you can shed some light on this for me.

What the fuck does it mean when a girl tells you she feels safe around you?

I always figured it meant that a girl sees you more as an older brother type figure and that it meant she was not interested in anything romantic/sexual, but a female friend recently told me otherwise.

Basically, a couple months ago I was planning on going to an event with some friends and we were all supposed to leave for it together, and one girl that was coming with us texted me that she was gonna be a little late and asked me to wait for her. I figured yeah why not, it's not like I need to get there right when it started and it's a long way away so I can see why she might not wanna go alone. On the way to the event, she said a couple times that of all the people that were going that I was the one she asked me to wait for her because she felt really safe around me. Like I said earlier I interpreted this as her basically calling me a brother so I figured she was telling me not to get the wrong idea about her asking me to wait for her, that she felt safe in the sense she didn't think I would try to make a move on her ever.

I always thought this girl was pretty cute so I was bummed about that. Fast forward to yesterday and this girl came up in conversation with my guy friend and his girlfriend. I end up telling the story, and my friend's girlfriend tells me that I got the complete opposite idea of what the girl wanted, and that she was basically hinting that she wanted to spend more time with me intimately. Now I'm realizing that a couple of girls that I was good friends with and liked in the past but never tried anything with because I figured they were out of my league had made similar comments about feeling safe with me, which I always assumed was them being able to tell that I liked them and giving me a premature "no" to let me down gently. Was I wrong?
>>
>>17083027
>i'm a very openhearted and warm person. That might play into it too.
Probably.
>That's what i'm currently doing?
I'm totally jelly of you and I don't think you're doing anything wrong. As a penis, I know I won't get anything from girls. :(
>>
Any girls decipher what the fuck this means, should I even bother, she did give me her number shortly after
>>
>>17083051
Well, if i had the money, i'd definitely spoil the fuck out of my bf...
>>
>>17083053
She wans to either just hook up or sext a bit when she feels lonely.
>>
>>17083053
"you're not hot enough for me to stop being single, but when Chad hits me I'll cry about it to you."
>>
>>17083053
she's just going to use you for attention dog
maybe emotional support
it'll be a one way street
>>
>>17083053
She is searching for a guy to give her instant attention if she needs it
>>
File: 1460952164383.jpg (913KB, 3276x986px) Image search: [Google]
1460952164383.jpg
913KB, 3276x986px
>>17083066
>>17083067
>>17083073
>>17083078
Figures, all I wanted was to get my dick wet
I'll stay alone and keep lifting then
>>
Guys and gals.

I (male) asked out a friend (female) I liked yesterday. She didn't feel the same way and I told her that I would need time to move on. I am now in a position where I'm going to be around her for all of tomorrow. How can I keep it from being awkward? Yes, I have to interact with her. Also, I should mention that she isn't exactly happy abut the whole situation.
>>
>>17082509
You sound like you want us to say it's okay to bang outside the relationship.
It's not.
If you're confident his "asexuality" isn't due to some problem in his life that you're not aware of - find another dick.
There's no such thing as intimacy outside the relationship.
No.
Fuck off.
>>
>>17083113
well, it will be awkward anyway since neither of you seems to be comfortable being around each other

make the best out of it and try to behave normal

do not approach her, but talk to her normally
awkward silence is not as bad as saying stupid stuff, do not force a conversation

then nothing should become worse
>>
>>17083113
Maintain eye contact. Assert dominance.

Otherwise, be polite as always. Be nice. It won't be awkward if you accept what happened and carry on as always. Don't be a cunt about it and if -she- turns out to be a cunt about it - that might help you move on.
>>
>>17083113
From a guy who's been in a similar position: it depends on whether or not you want to keep her as a friend. I asked out a girl in my friend group and she rejected me pretty hard and I really liked her so I was hurt, but I just pretended I wasn't until I actually wasn't hurt anymore. I made sure to give her a little bit of space since she was already mad at another guy in our friend group for trying to ask her out multiple times, and within a short while we were pretty much just how he were before I asked her out which is fine for me since I'm over her. Alternatively, if you don't care about keeping her as a friend at all, just don't worry about how awkward it might be and stop talking to her completely.
>>
ok some stuff in a different thread is really getting to me.
Do guys generally not see "having sex with my girlfriend while they're asleep without agreeing to it beforehand" as not being rape?
Do guys generally really honestly take it as a personal attack if their girlfriend wants to do foreplay stuff but doesn't want to have sex?
>>
>>17082758
Just let her take the lead and don't push her when she nopes out of certain things. Spergs are usually pretty well-informed as to their boundaries.
>>
>>17083153
Lol, I was just in that thread and nope'd the fuck out.

As a guy, as far as I know, neither I nor my guy friends would think it was okay to stick a penis in a sleeping woman unless she explicitly says she wants a penis in her while she's sleeping. Not that he girl that OP was talking about didn't seem to have a mess of her own problems, but the way he described his putting his penis in her sleeping body as a sort of revenge was especially concerning.
>>
>>17082846
He probably is into you but either got bad advice on how to handle women (thanks, PUA community) or is just a bit shy. There's also the possibility that he was too polite to reject you outright, but unless he's a real jackass or just that incompetent he won't lead you on.
>>
I just matched on tinder with this girl I'm friends with and I've hung out with at parties and stuff. What should I do? I don't want to make things weird between us, but I do like her
>>
>>17083186
I don't have tinder but if you matched with her that means she had to swipe right on you too, right? So you already know she's interested at least a little bit, I don't know how you could make it weird unless you sperg out completely.
>>
>>17083181
I'm probably only so sickened by this because I've had pretty much all the problems this girl has (including trash guys who think that whole sleep rape thing is a-ok) and if we're as similar as I think I can attest, I do have some pretty major issues, but the way my ex's and my boyfriend have gone about it definitely haven't helped at all, or even really helped me to go and get help in the first place.
It's really disheartening because even my boyfriend couldn't accept the baby steps I was trying to take to make things better for both of us and he's generally really respectful of me and my boundaries even sex-wise. So if even he doesn't get it I feel like no one ever will and that's just fucked. I know this is too personal for this thread but I don't know who else to talk to.
Like even if your friends and you wouldn't rape anyone, do you still agree about the mind games that everyone thought she was playing?
>>
>>17083131
>>17083138

We are both planning on being really good friends. We're just both going through a lot right now. She isn't a cunt so we'll probably be fine.
>>
>>17082992
Pls respond.
>>
File: 1452917592980.jpg (19KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1452917592980.jpg
19KB, 228x227px
A couple weeks ago I was eating my girlfriend out (been going out for a month) and I was so into it I accidentally said "I love you". I got nothing in return so I repeated it, again in error. My boner died and explained it was an in the moment thing. What do you think of this? Am I fucked? Is the "don't say the L-word before three months" rule applicable in most situations, or it'll come naturally when it's ready?
>>
File: crying wojak.jpg (82KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
crying wojak.jpg
82KB, 601x601px
>>17082203
Well, I spent a couple hours watching a movie and playing games on her laptop with her in her room. After that we cooked together, and played some board games in the common room of the apartment complex, and just sat together there, chatting.
It would have been a nice day for me, but it was ruined when my room mate came to the common room at the evening. He just casually asked what we were doing, and she completely focused her attention on him. It escalated to the point where she moved from sitting next to me, to sitting next to him, and she even placed her legs atop of his in order to stop him from leaving.
It made me feel so fucking horrible. Like a knife was being turned inside my guts. The jealousy, and hatred I feel for my room mate, angers me, because he is a nice guy over all, and I don't want to feel this way towards him.

God fucking dammit I am suck a pathetic fucking shit. I get the whole day to spend with her, and all I do is just sit there awkwardly. I can't even come up with anything witty to say. I just want to tell her how much I like her, but she probably just sees me as some creepy, awkward weirdo or some shit.
God fucking dammit I hate these emotions so much. I wish that I had never developed these feelings for her. She has never given the same sort of attention, let alone initiated physical contact with me, the way she did with my room mate.

If she isn't interested in me, why can't she tell me to fuck off straight to my face, instead of doing shit like inviting me to her room to watch movies, agreeing to spending time with me, etc?
I want to fucking die.
>>
>>17083316
that's rough buddy. I don't know what to tell you. I think you should have a serious conversation with her about it when your mouth isn't stuffed with pussy, probably.

It's possible that she feels strongly for you but just isn't ready to call it love yet.
It's possible you really don't mean as much to her as she does to you.
It's possible that she was just blissing out and incapable of responding to anything verbal at that moment.
I think the only way to know for sure is to have a conversation about it. Just avoid it being blamey or aggressive. Make it about catching each other up to speed on where the relationship is, so you guys are on the same page. If she doesn't feel like she can reciprocate saying I love you it's not really something you can blame her for, as much as it would suck to hear.
>>
>>17083316

I've been seeing a guy for a few months and during sex once he looked me straight in the eyes and said "God I love you". I didn't say anything back because I was certain it was just a heat of the moment thing rather than anything significant. I also think he was referring to perhaps the act of fucking me, rather than loving me as a person.

If she didn't respond and you're not upset by this, I wouldn't give it another thought. People say things during sex that they mean in the moment but don't necessarily mean in the cold light of day.

That said, I think I may be starting to love this guy a little bit so I secretly hope he did mean it. It obviously stuck in my mind for a reason. It was possibly the most intense and intimate moment of my life. However, I'm perfectly happy to accept he was just really enjoying it and it meant nothing.
>>
File: flameon.jpg (431KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
flameon.jpg
431KB, 3264x2448px
>>17083325
It seems like you just froze, it happens next time you spend time with her let her know how you feel, it'll either be soul crushing or the start of something.
you can't pussy out of telling her forever or when it's too late.
Flame on little candle
>>
>>17083325
Oh...I'm so sorry man. She may have been trying to make you jealous. Either way it was a bitch move. Try really hard to get over her and not stew on it. She's not worth it. There are so many other girls out there and not all of us are bitch sluts.
>>
>>17083193
Well obviously we're only getting the story from his point of view so it's probably skewed a fair bit, but I can sort of understand where he's coming from where it might seem like she's trying to play some sort of attention game. Like in the OP post he mentions her sitting in bed "playfully wiggling her ass" and that he tried to come onto her and she refused him, and depending on what he means by "come onto her", I can get that. Like if a girl I was in a committed relationship with was sitting on the bed in her underwear waving her ass at me and then got irritated/offended when I tried to touch her at all, then I would be confused and frustrated. If she was doing that and we started to make out and she was okay with that and then I tried to escalate it and that's what she turned down, then I would just start to assume she wants some intimate activity, just not sex and I wouldn't try to push it. Then again, I'm a guy with a relatively low sex drive so I might not understand how frustrating it can be to be in a relationship where sex used to be frequent and have it dip off so much.
What concerns me more than anything though is the fact that he recognizes that she admits to not really wanting to have sex with him and will only do it if she's drunk or feels guilty and he still tries to press the issue or do things like have sex with her while she's sleeping. Like it seems like she's been pretty open about the fact that she doesn't really want to have sex too often and that's all you can really ask of someone, so if he's that unsatisfied with their sex life and it's that important to him he should probably cut that relationship.
>>17082992
Yeah, that could be a little awkward. If you really don't want to spend that much time with her then just phase her out a little bit.
>>
>>17082992
Is that the truth? Do you like her? If so, whats wrong with a crush?
>>
>>17083186
What should I message this girl? need help
>>
File: spurdo depis.png (61KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo depis.png
61KB, 600x480px
>>17083349
People here have said that telling me how I feel is a horrible, horrible idea.
I have been told instead to "make a move" on her, but I got no fucking clue what that would even entail.
I am starting to lean on just telling her that I like her, and getting this shit over with. I am sick and tired of this ambiguity.
And if she rejects me, fine, that'll be a lesson for me to never let myself develop feelings for anyone ever again, or allow myself to open up to anyone ever again.

>>17083351
If she was trying to make me jealous, she bloody well succeeded, but she is such a nice person, so I don't understand why she would do that?
I guess that she just doesn't like me as anything other than a weird, awkward friend, and is actually interested in my room mate.
Fuck, I want to kill them both. I hate these god damn emotions so much. I wish I could tear out the parts of my brain that cause them.

Also, fuck you, the fact that I met her, and even developed these feelings for her, were once in a thousand occurrence. I'll probably never meet someone who I click so well with, again.
These emotions aren't worth the pain they cause in me.
God fucking dammit, I feel like crying.
Why the fuck did this have to happen? The day was going so well, we were having fun, and spending time together just fine.
>>
>>17083369
It's not that i don't want to spend less time with her, it's just that i feel that having a crush could severely hurt our friendship in some way.

>>17083377
Sorta. After learning about how rough her life was and how she is today, i started to think she was fucking great. But it also made me realize that we're not compatible in most ways, and having a crush would mean that my judgement towards her actions would become clouded and shit, when one of the things she always valued about me was my honesty.
>>
>>17083369
that makes sense. Their relationship really is so concerning, and I don't think it's an uncommon dynamic.
Thanks for your input. At least I know there's one guy out there who sees otherwise. I'd hope that a high libido wouldn't prevent you from seeing your partner as a human being whose boundaries deserve respect, but I guess hormones can do crazy things.
>>
>>17083383
Pretty sure it is already too late for you. You've been blogging about this for days, not listening to any advice.
>>
File: .jpg (952KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
952KB, 1920x1080px
>>17083383
>I am starting to lean on just telling her that I like her, and getting this shit over with.
This, don't try to be subtle it's only going to go one of two ways yes or no either way you have an answer.
It's only gonna get worse the longer you hold back.
Don't become a robot because of you being a pussy blaming Chad or whoever
>>
>>17083411
This.

I remember talking to you about this a fucking month and half ago, do whatever you want, tell her and screw everything up.
Just stop asking because you don't give a shit about our advice.
>>
>>17083411
How have I not listened to the advice I have been given?

>>17083413
You have a point.
I am not blaming "chads" or whatever for this. I just recognize that no girl would ever actually be interested in me due to me being the awkward shit I am. The only winning move for me is to not play.
Before I met her, I had already accepted the fate of being forever alone. She just made me think that maybe, someone might actually like me, but evidently it isn't true.
So it is back to square one for me.
>>
>>17083325
>If she isn't interested in me, why can't she just tell me to fuck off straight to my face
Does she know at all that you're interested in her? Like, have you made that explicitly clear in some way?

Because if not, she might not know that it hurts you to see her do stuff like that. There was a girl I was friends with a couple years back and we would hang out all the time, and we had similar tastes in music and movies so we would go to concerts and movies and stuff and I just assumed we were doing it all as really good friends and that was a lot of fun for me. One day she tried making a move on me and I had to stop and tell her that I didn't feel that way about her. After that happened she stopped hanging out with me so much and that kind of sucked at first but I realize that getting rejected isn't the easiest thing so I couldn't be too mad at her. Point is, I didn't know she had feelings for me until she made it known, so your friend just might not know you have feelings for her.
On the other hand, she might be trying to make you jealous and push you into making a move by getting flirty with your friend. Like she wants you to think that she's getting close to picking someone else and that if you want a chance at all you have to go for it now.
In either situation, the only thing you can do that offers any progression is to try and go for it.
>>17083383
What they're advising against is some rom-com tier romantic gesture confession, and as someone who's tried that I can agree with them on not doing it. This isn't the movies, there will be no dramatic romantic music or scenery, that shit is just pure cringe material and you will more than likely regret it. Just ask her out and be explicit that it's a date. If she says yes then you know she's at least willing to think of you as something more than a friend, if she says no then you know you have no chance. Yeah the threat of rejection sucks but that's something we all have to get over if we want romance.
>>
>>17083397
I say you can never have enough friends. Just hang out. If something evolves, great. But if you want to keep the friendship don't make any declarations, that will make things awkward.
>>
>>17083419
I have done my best to follow the often vague as fuck advice you niggers have been giving.
I have spent time with her as much as I can, asked her out, sat closer to her etc, like you fucks have told me to.
Your advice is also the reason why I haven't told her that I have a crush on her yet.

>>17083434
How do I fucking make it explicitly clear to her that I like her, without telling her that I like her? You fuckers have told me that telling her that I like her is a bad fucking move.

I spend most of my free time with her, ask her how her day's been when I see her, sit close to her whenever we sit together to watch movies etc, compliment her, and in general, do my best to be kind towards her. I don't know what else I can do to make it clear that I like her, other than just flat out tell her that.
>inb4 "maek a move on her", or other non advice like that.

"Make a move" tells me fucking nothing of what I should do. I don't know anything about this shit. From what I gather here, it basically entails groping her.
Why does this bullshit have to be so fucking hard. It isn't even remotely worth the emotional pain and anxiety I experience over this shit.
>>
File: 1384060587892.png (85KB, 256x886px) Image search: [Google]
1384060587892.png
85KB, 256x886px
>>17083435
Aight, gonna keep it to myself, then.

The funny thing is that i found out yesterday that she finally broke up with her bf after months of having a disfunctional relationship, and so i realized that it would seem pretty oportunistic to say it at a time like this.

I did think that i liked her some times, and she sometimes using me for emotional support didn't really help, but hey, distraction and denial are powerful weapons.

Such is life.
>>
>>17083424
>I just realize that no girl would ever be interested in me due to me being the awkward shit I am
Your low self-esteem is brainwashing you. There are plenty of awkward shits out there, myself included, who have had at least some success with women. I used to have that exact mindset, that no girl would ever be interested in me because any girl worth getting has so many other options and although I'm not getting new pussy every weekend or anything like that and I still don't have a gf, I at least hooked up with a couple girls and went on a couple dates just NY trying. If a girl is spending all that time with you, she obviously sees some good aspects in you. I know a guy who is more or less universally disliked by everyone he has had extended contact with and even he has a gf and has had sex with at least two other girls in the past year (before meeting her, which was about four months ago) because he kept trying with different girls. Stop beating yourself up so much, you seem like a decent enough guy, you just need to realize that.
>>17083397
The only reason the friendship would hurt is if you let it. If you think that the friendship would hurt you so much that you wouldn't be the best friend you could be and that your life would be significantly worse, then you need to stop spending so much time with her. You don't need to explain anything unless she asks.
>>17083461
See my second response to you in that post: just ask her out. You don't need to declare your undying love for her or anything when you do it, just make sure she knows it's a date.
>>
>>17083477
>>17083461
Wait, you already asked her out? I'm assuming she said no, isn't that enough of an admission that she's not interested?
>>
>>17083487
Oh no man. She said yes, they went out on 4/5 dates (which he never called dates, anyway) and he never made a move.

>>17083461
A girl a few threads back fucking made a super detailed list of the things you could do to "make a move".
You just said "Nah I'm too awkward, never gonna do it".
>>
>>17083477
I don't have interest in just dating for it's sake. I have never had interest in that. What caused my feelings for this girl, was the fact that after we casually started spending time together, watching movies etc, I found her interesting, and fun to be around. In fact, I didn't even approach her in the first place, she asked me to join her in watching a flick as I came to the common room to cook. She probably only wanted to have someone to chat with, but over time, I started to really enjoy her company, and nowadays, most of my free time is being spent with her.
I wonder if she still is only interested in chatting.

>>17083487
That's the thing, she hasn't flat out said no. If she had, this shit would be far clearer. Instead, she has gone out with me many times, we have gone to the movies twice, hung around in general in the city a couple of times, gone grocery shopping together etc. She also agreed to come with me to the local nature history museum when I asked her, but we haven't done that trip yet, due to her being busy with work etc and not having the time.

So yeah, I don't fucking understand this shit. If she disliked me, why would she agree to spend time with me? Even today, when I asked her if she would have liked to go to the museum today, she told me that she was too tired to go today, but we could instead watch a film in the apartment complex. It was her idea for us to still spend time together.

>>17083520
That list boiled down to "grope her and pray she likes it, instead of calling you a fucking perv."
Not exactly helpful.
>>
>>17083525
>That list boiled down to "grope her and pray she likes it, instead of calling you a fucking perv."
That is what normal people do. You proceed slowly, one step at time, and don't go groping on her all of a sudden, but you should start getting physical.
You're just finding excuses for yourself.
Then enjoy whatever you're having right now but stop blogging about it.
>>
>>17083537
> but you should start getting physical.
HOW DO YOU START GETTING PHYSICAL WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN IT IS APPROPRIATE TO TOUCH A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Not to say that I haven't tried, even today when she was showing me some game from her DS, I rested my hand on her thigh a bit, but for fuck's sake, I didn't know if I should have even done that. I don't fucking know if she liked it or if she found me creepy as fuck.
Your advice does not fucking help me, because I do not fucking know even the basics of this shit.
>>
>>17083525
>I don't have interest in dating just for its sake
Well yeah, not too many people do, the point of a date is either to get to know a person you find attractive in the hopes of getting into a relationship or to make the first step towards a relationship with someone you already know well. It seems like you know her pretty well, so I'd say the second one applies here.
>That's the thing, she hasn't flat out said no
If she's not saying no and nothing has happened between you, she more than likely doesn't know you're asking her out on a date. If she knew you were asking her out on a date and she didn't want to do it, you would get a clear no. She thinks you're just a good friend that wants someone to do things with, not someone who's interested in her romantically. Everything the two of you have done sounds like stuff that could just as likely be done as friends, and is honestly stuff I've done with girls I've had no intentions in dating and who have had no intentions in dating me. You probably need to be more clear about your intentions, make sure she knows you're asking her out on a date, not to hang out or anything like that.
>>17083549
Trust me man I sympathize at the whole not wanting to come off as a creep thing, I really do, but if you're really good friends with this girl then as long as you don't just grab her tits or anything like that she won't think you're a creep. At worst, if you touch her in a place she's a little uncomfortable with, she'll either tell you to stop and get over it or move your hand away for you. If she does that then you know not to do it again and she'll chalk it up to a misunderstanding. If she doesn't move you away or tell you to move, then like the other guy said start gradually touching in more flirty places and a little more often. But I can't help but stress that you should just ask her out and make sure she knows it's a date, not two friends going out and doing something, a date between a man and a woman.
>>
>>17083586
How would a date differ from just going out together? What should we do together, I don't fucking know where to even take her.
I got zero fucking clues about this shit.
Why can't I just say her that "I think I got a crush on you" or something like that? It would be so much simpler.

God damn I wish that I didn't have these feelings for her. They have made my life a fucking hell for the past month and a half or so.

She probably doesn't even fucking like me.
>>
>>17083600
There's a couple ideas at the top of the thread, but you really could do the same stuff you're doing as long as you let her know it's a date and not two friends hanging out. Don't say "hey, do you wanna do "x activity" this weekend", say "hey, do you wanna go on a date this Friday/Saturday?" If she says yes, or asks what you plan to do, then you can tell her the activity but at the point you use the word date and at no other point, unless she is mentally handicapped, she will know you are indeed asking her out on a date.
>>
>>17083651
Oh, I see.
I dunno though, I fear being rejected tremendously.
I know that she won't be here on this weekend, so I guess I could try next week.

Part of me just wants to give up though. I can't deal with these fucking emotions.
They are making me feel so god damn horrible. They make me hate my room mate, hate myself, and hate her.
>>
>>17083658
>I dunno though, I fear being rejected tremendously.
We all do, rejection is never a pleasant thing to go through. I still remember back in high school when I asked the girl I really liked to Prom and she said yes, I was so happy, and then I was so confused when she spent the whole night interacting with me as little as possible and even avoiding me at some points. I found out the next week though her friends that she only said yes because she knew I was a decent guy and that I really liked her and she would have felt like a bitch if she said no, but even then I would have preferred a simple rejection to what was essentially a long, drawn out rejection. But my personal bullshit aside, the only way you're ever gonna know is if you put yourself on the line and at the end of the day the worst case scenario is that she says no and you'll eventually get over it and you finally be done with it all. I know phrases like "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" are horrendously cliche but there is some truth to them.
>>
So I've been working slowly at talking to women. However, every time so far out of 15-20, I've gotten the "just friends" type stuff. I've been using the general tips about eye contact/ body language, etc. that people post here as a compass to gauge these girls interest, but I'm not getting anywhere. I'm starting to have trouble figuring out if a girl is interested at all now because of this, since all the "typical" signs didn't help. So I guess my question is what should I do to start revaluating what I'm doing? Other than keeping at it, of course (which I still am).
>>
Girls,

Let's say you rejected a guy, using the "I'll have to see when I'm free" excuse or an "I'm Busy" excuse.

Is there an acceptable time for a guy to wait to try again? (You probably won't change your answer though?)

And, let's say you rejected him once, but he still talks to you, though more as a friend now. What would be your reasoning for being cold towards him, or avoiding eye contact?
>>
>>17083383

You have to initiate contact with her not the other way around. Doesn't matter if she initiated some contact with your roommate, if she isn't initiating it with you then you need to do it. Take the lead, you are the man.

Pay attention to how she reacts to your touch. If she touches back then big green light. If she doesn't do anything she is fine with that level of touch too. If she pulls away she is not yet accepting of that level of touch.

If she is accepting of your touch then a little bit later you can go for a slightly more intimate touch. (You will need to go up several levels before doing something like a kiss, and don't bother telling her you like her until you are a fair way towards kissing her at a minimum).

When communicating with her make direct eye contact over half the time but not for longer than 5-10 seconds at a time. Also try to have open body language so facing her or half facing her if you are side by side, not folding your arms, that sort of thing.

These behaviours need to be trained to some degree after puberty. Oh and its important to remember you don't have to be smooth. Actively trying to be smooth puts far too much pressure on yourself. If you are asking yourself if a move is smooth then your brain is focusing on the wrong thing. It should be focusing on what you genuinely want not how you want to come across.

If she doesn't like you that is fine. Don't get me wrong, it will feel shitty but you already literally know that feel. There will be more cool girls in your life in the future. Remember you could lose your virginity at 25 and still have multiple decades of awesome relationships and sex life.

Longer term

Work on your body through diet and exercise.
Learn useful skills such as cooking and your professional skills. Work on becoming more sociable, improve style and hygiene. Most importantly take any progress as positives and try to recognise negative thoughts and banish them from your head.
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.