[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I made a fake tinder account using pictures of some random

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 14

File: 1457644017680.jpg (703KB, 1438x806px) Image search: [Google]
1457644017680.jpg
703KB, 1438x806px
So I made a fake tinder account using pictures of some random hot guy on reddit

It really blew my mind.

I'm not a bad looking guy but on my actual tinder account I didn't get nearly as many matches, WHICH MAKES SENSE, but what blew me away was how forward you could be if you're good looking and how much shit you can talk and still have the girl want you

It's literally crazy

Also another crazy thing was how all these girls who looked innocent and some even said they weren't looking for hookups, after an hour of chatting on tinder they were down to meet up and fuck

This changes my view of women completely, how do I stop it from turning me off to women in general in terms of a serious relationship?
>>
Women are sluts. This is well known. Just accept it and move on.
>>
>how do I stop it from turning me off to women in general

Remember that not all women use tinder

You aren't getting an accurate cross-section of the entire female population, you're just getting a cross-section of women who use Tinder. Since it's generally marketed as a casual sex app, it's unsurprising that they're only interested in sex and don't mind being treated poorly because they aren't looking for a serious relationship
>>
The whole point of Tinder is hookups, even among the girls on there saying they're not looking for hookups. Anyone who says they're on Tinder for any other reason is almost guaranteed to be lying. It's no surprise girls looking for hookups are going to want to get with a hot guy who seems like he might be fun for a night. They're not looking for relationships m8. And looking innocent is just a way for sluts to attract guys... they're not actually innocent lmao.
>>
>>17079385
But the variety was there trust me, nerds, preps, average girls, big small hot ugly, they all wanted the D within 30 minutes even the ones who at the start said they were religious

I cant look at women the same way ever gain
>>
>>17079397
Nigga you were on an app for sex. Those nerd girls? On there for sex. The preps? On there for sex. The average girls, the big, small, hot, ugly ones? On there for sex.

You're basing your view on women on a very biased, stupid sample.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 671x1188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 671x1188px
This girl said she was a virgin
>>
>>17079403
She was a virgin on there for sex.

Even women want to lose their virginity m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 655x1162px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 655x1162px
this girl said "not looking for hookups"
>>
>>17079408
(Or she was lying... for sex)
>>
File: m4q1kG5.jpg (123KB, 678x1154px) Image search: [Google]
m4q1kG5.jpg
123KB, 678x1154px
This girl in her profile said "Have a boyfriend, looking for friends male and female"
>>
>>17079397
And what else did they have in common besides being female? Were they, perhaps, all using an app made to hook up with people?
>>
like IDK man how do you trust women after seeing this?

They ALL probably do this shit and sleep around and then claim they're innocent and only been with two guys or some shit
>>
>>17079403
A virgin that was on a hookup app.

That's like going on /r9k/ and then talking about how all men must be chauvinistic pigs.

>>17079410
>this girl said "not looking for hookups"
It's a hookup app.

That's code for--stop sending me unprompted dick picks as a first message.

That's the same shit as, "Looking for friends" on a dating site.

Learn2Context.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x382px
>>17079342

Welcome to life as a woman OP-your pick of the litter amongst dates
>>
>>17079410
Lying for sex, so when a guy she wants to hook up with comes along who tries to convince her she can play hard to get to try to make him want her more. And then to all of the ugly people. she can say 'not looking for hookups, did you even read my profile?'.

>>17079423
Looking for hookups. The message is a cover so if her friends/bf see it she has an excuse for using Tinder, when in reality she's just using it to cheat.

>OMG JILL WHY ARE YOU USING TINDER YOU CHEATING FUCKING BITCH
>umm did you even read my profile I'm just looking for friends
>... who happen to be named Jamal with 9 inch cocks

>>17079424
This.
>>
>>17079431
For this and this reason alone I think women should continue to earn less and not get every advantage that a man might
>>
>>17079428
There are just as many men on there as women... more, even. How do you trust men after seeing that? They ALL probably do that shit and sleep around and then claim they're innocent to girls they want to fuck.

Quit your bullshit m8
>>17079431
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17079428
hint: we do it too
>>
Yeah but the thing is you can generally tell about guys.

If he looks nerdy or introverted chances are he hasnt slept around.

With girls you really don't know, its best to assume they all slut around
>>
>>17079431

What kind of sad existence do you live in where you only have 1 notification to begin with?

Fuck, I don't even USE my Facebook account except as basically a birthday calendar that's linked to my phone and I always have at least 5.
>>
>>17079438
The thing is he can look in the mirror and say "Not all men are like that, I'm not like that!" However since men and women are different, the most logical conclusion is that all men are different from each other but all women are hivemind.
>>
>>17079434
My bf's facebook looks like the top image every day. My facebook looks like the bottom image every day. Should my bf earn less than me for doing the same job?
>>17079446
I use facebook to keep in touch with a few friends I live far away from... I don't use it otherwise. Anyone that knows me just contacts me through email, text, or Steam. My facebook usually looks like the bottom image.
>>
>>17079460
your bf is an anomaly
>>
File: image.png (68KB, 1279x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68KB, 1279x641px
>>17079460

>what are outliers

>>17079434

If only

>>17079438

No bs to it m8
>>
>>17079462
Not really. I've seen his friends' facebook and they all look similar to his.

Realistically, if your social group is active on facebook, it will look like the top image. If it is not, it will look like the bottom. It's not about sex.
>>
>>17079462
>any thing that contradicts my "proof"--e.g. a screenshot of a random picture/meme/dataless bar graph/wikipedia article--is false and an anomaly

Ahh /r9k/. Still keeping it consistent I see.
>>
>>17079480
Yeah I give up. /r9k/ is a nuts echo-chamber on the level of tumblr.
>>
>>17079478
Yeah, everyone on 4chan is a straight edge neet playing PC games and fapping to Chinese cartoons.
Most of thugs at my college party, have active social lives, gfs, do activities a lot ect
Thus having facebooks that look like top
>>
This is OP

You do realize I didn't even post the facebook thing right? Facebook has nothing to do with sex or dating

Tinder and online dating does.
>>
>>17079446
Facebook got annoyed by me not using it enough, so now the notifications I get aren't even about me. It says someone else updated their status, or changed their profile picture.
Or they just changed something and that's part of the notifications now. I sort stopped using facebook when we got timelines instead of walls.
>>
File: image.jpg (390KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390KB, 867x1000px
>>17079480
>>17079482

And yet they're posting evidence while you just keep saying they're wrong.
>>
>>17079493
What qualifies as evidence for you is laughable.
>>
>>17079485
Kek most of the guys*
>>
File: ThatWord.jpg (33KB, 313x263px) Image search: [Google]
ThatWord.jpg
33KB, 313x263px
>>17079493
>evidence
>>
>>17079493
Did you have evidence of it being all women? Or just that women on a hookup app respond positively to sexual comments?
How many of these examples actually showed the girl is willing to meet up and not just flirting?
Don't men complain that women on those sites like flirting but not actually meeting up? Did that stop happening?

Also how many people actually see
>>17079410
as interest?
Really stretching there.
>>
>>17079397
They were all using an app that is specifically to hook up.

That's like if you used an app for people who like to meet up and play videogames and you were super surprised to find out that everyone who you talked to was eager to meet up and play video games.
You're literally looking at a specific group of people who are all specifically interested in meeting up to have sex.
Why are you surprised that they all want to have sex?
Why would someone who DOESNT want to have sex make a tinder?
>>
>>17079431
actually it is even better then that men will not just give them attention by they will throw resources at that too. Women are born at the top and men are born at the bottom. also society treats them generally better because men want to get laid and because they have value because of their eggs.
>>
>>17079545
What I'm surprised at is how deceitful they all are, I'd have no problem with it if they didnt put on a mask and act innocent

Now when I date a girl I'll have to keep in mind how many dicks she's probably taken from guys that don't respect her at all and just want her pussy
>>
>>17079555
>What I'm surprised at is how deceitful they all are, I'd have no problem with it if they didnt put on a mask and act innocent
>Now when I date a guy I'll have to keep in mind how many girls he's probably fucked that don't respect him at all and just want his cock
>>
>>17079562
You'd have to be retarded to not see the difference, maybe 1 in 40 guys out there is actually like that and gets girls all over his cock
>>
>>17079566
You'd have to be retarded to not see there's not a difference
>>
>>17079572
There is in frequency.

An average guy can literally go out and be a total slut right now.

An average guy would have to put in tons of effort to do the same thing (legally)
>>
>>17079342
You fell for the "Chads get all the girls" meme of /r9k/.

You will get girls talking to you, yes. Does that mean you could actually get to meeting them? Hell no. You're making the /r9k/ mistake of thinking that if you are using the picture of a hot guy and get 50 messages from girl, that means you would end up meeting 50 girls and have sex. No, that doesn't happen. Not even close.

>still have the girl want you
And you have about a 5% chance or less that you will actually be able to get meet her, instead of her losing interest and stopping replying.
>>
>>17079583
>An average guy can literally go out and be a total slut right now.

Indeed. Thank you for finally agreeing with me.
>>
>>17079586
One of the girls was desperate to meet me (and a couple others) even after I told them I didn't want a relationship or to be tied down

and I do mean desperate, she wouldn't stop messaging. She was pretty attractive too

>>17079588
Typo, meant girl
>>
>>17079595
>An average guy can literally go out and be a total slut right now.
>An average girl would have to put in tons of effort to do the same thing (legally)

Indeed.
>>
>>17079595
>was desperate to meet me
No, she wasn't. The odds of her agreeing to meet you and actually showing up at the agreed time and place are very low. I'd give 95% odds that she would just stop replying to you before actually managing to set up a date.
>>
File: image.jpg (416KB, 960x935px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416KB, 960x935px
>>17079588

And get landwhales

An average girl could go out and be a slut and get chads. Still a difference.

If you are a girl, you're dating on tutorial mode. It's that simple.
>>
File: 1361925117499.jpg (56KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
1361925117499.jpg
56KB, 264x292px
>>17079342
so you're saying hot people get laid easier? you don't say.

also: yes girls *in general* probably have an easier time getting laid than guys. but honestly if you're a girl who's not hot, you will still have to do a lot more to get laid than a girl who is, unless you reeeeeeeally don't care who you're getting laid with. of course you can still get laid, but you also need to be able to look yourself in the mirror the next day.

can personally attest to this as I have never been better than a 5/10 and mostly have been about a 3/10. and I wasn't even going after super hot guys. generally if a guy:
>had decent hygiene
>was within the non-creepy age range (made an exception or two though)
>had 1 or 2 things in common with me
>had a personality I could stand for 3-4 hours at a time without wanting to choke him
then I'd hang out with him (I hate dates but have always been fine with the "hangout that becomes a date"), go out with him if he asked, or just ask him out. and even then it was still not as easy as redpillers make it sound. I turned down some, but I got turned down an awful lot too.
>>
>>17079603
>>>/r9k/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>17079599
I can show you the screen shots if you want
>>
>>17079616
Go ahead. You only see what you want to see. I actually have a fair amount of experience in the online dating game, while you have none. And I can tell you that no matter how interested a girl seems, and how much she seems to be into you, the odds of actually managing to meet her in real life are very low.

It's a numbers game. Talk with 20 girls who seem interested, get maybe 2 dates. Your screenshots won't prove a thing, because all you have to show is a conversation. Not an actual real life meeting.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 750x1208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 750x1208px
Pic 1. (Keep in mind my profile is literally shirtless pictures with a semi chub
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 750x1213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 750x1213px
Pic 2. This is later she would t stop throwing herself at me. A guy who doesn't give two shits about her and literally only wants to fuck
>>
Do you know how many good even decent looking guys would want a girl like that?

And yet girls continue to throw themselves at chad
>>
I'm not saying all women are whores and sluts, what I am saying is this was so disappointing to me to see that girls just throw themselves at a model looking douche regardless of how much an ass he is

Just makes me legit want to give up on an actual relationship
>>
>>17079659
Are you saying if a hot girl was acting like a bitch but there was a very real possibility of sex you wouldn't play along? That's seriously all they're doing.
>>
>>17079659
You're on Tinder. What the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>17079659
>model looking

Let's see the picture, I'm curious?
>>
>>17079666
No, I wouldn't. You can choose to believe me when I say that or choose to not, but I wouldn't.

>>17079668
You're missing the part where most of these girls are looking for relationships but will settle for being dicked by chad
>>
>>17079659
Maybe don't look for an actual relationship on a hookup app using a picture of someone who isn't you.
Do you see why doing that isn't really getting you the result you want?

We're trying so hard to hold your hand and walk you through this.
>>
>>17079670
I'd rather not, I use the dude's pictures as it is, I'd rather not show what he looks like

To describe him let's say he's a white david beckham looking mother fucker with a decently ripped body and a couple bulge pics
>>
>>17079644
>>17079651
As mentioned before, this doesn't mean jack shit. She is having similar conversations with tens of guys. You're assuming it's already guaranteed she would show up and have sex when the odds are actually minimal.

>>17079659
You're beyond hope. You have been brainwashed by the toxic bile that is /r9k/. Leave that board if you ever want to recover.
>>
>>17079485
I'll have you know I play oc games and fap to Chinese cartoons while high thank you
>>
>>17079671
And you're missing the part where they're on Tinder. Go outside in the real world for once.
>>
>>17079672
I used tinder with my own pictuers like I said, I got matches too, but they never reply no matter what kind of message you send

Then you send a message as chad that says "me or you on top?", reply within minutes

So really if I see a decent looking girl in person from now on all I can think of is that she's probably been fucked by a douche like that. Do not want.
>>
>>17079656
Leave this place and stay on /r9k/. We don't need any more of your bile here.
>>
>>17079678
These are REAL girls dude, just because they're on an app doesn't mean they're not real. They're someone's daughter, sister, even girlfriend
>>
>>17079686
And they are REAL girls. Which means you have a REAL slim chance of getting a date with her. Because she is talking to 20 other REAL guys at the same time.
>>
>>17079671
>No, I wouldn't. You can choose to believe me when I say that or choose to not, but I wouldn't.
Then you have higher standards for yourself than most guys. Most guys would. It's Tinder, the home of random hookups. Most people don't care about the personality of their random hookups, just that they're hot and good in bed.

... And you're completely ignoring that there are massive amounts of women NOT on Tinder, but you're judging them based on girls who are ON Tinder.

Also, what's wrong with women wanting sex?
>>
>>17079688
I'm positive I could have gone on a date with these girls if the guy was actually me.

I've been on two tinder dates myself, I know how it goes

>>17079689
I'm a virgin and I've had choices to lose it, I chose not to because I didn't feel for the girl(s). It's sad to see I probably will never find her or if I do she's been fucking 10 other guys before me
>>
>>17079689
>what's wrong with women wanting sex?

It's wrong because they are having sex with someone who is not him. Typical entitled narcissistic /r9k/ behavior. We're seeing more and more raids from there every day now.
>>
>>17079689
>Also, what's wrong with women wanting sex?
Nothing I didn't say it was wrong, I just said it blew my mind that they would do it like this
>>
>>17079695
You don't know shit about dating. Especially on Tinder, girls talk like that all the time, with plenty of guys. Try getting an actual date with them. You won't have a high chance of success.
>>
>>17079695
... But why does it matter if she had sex with 10 guys before you? I think you're really letting your own insecurities overtake your rational thinking.

I was a virgin when I met my bf and I think he had sex with over 10 girls before me, but it doesn't bother me. My life's mine; his is his. We're together now and the past is in the past.
>>
>>17079706
I'm telling you I got a couple dates using my OWN pictures. As in I actually met the girls

I have no question I'd get one with this profile
>>
>>17079708
It would bother me if they looked like this guy, she'd always compare me to him..
>>
Things like this always remind how hopeless the life is for the below average guy in the current year.
>>
>>17079719
I'm not even below average and I feel that way
>>
>>17079709
Did you get those dates by talking the same way, and did they end in sex?
>>
>>17079719

Oy vey the boyim are waking up...quick give them more vidya and anime, we need to keep the beta class occupied while we suck off Chad.
>>
>>17079342
All women are the same in the sense that they'd be willing to do anything

Welcome to reality of women. Enjoy your stay and continue to ignore feminist and white knight cuck propaganda
>>
>>17079727
No, getting those dates using my real pics took longer and I didn't talk sexual at all.

I had 2, neither ended in sex
>>
>>17079659
>Just makes me legit want to give up on an actual relationship
A mans greatest prize is his time & commitment

A woman's greatest prize is her body and commitment

You should've realized wanting relationships is just feeding the woman's agenda. The more you improve and love yourself, the more the girls will value you
>>
What happened to /r9k/ ? Why are we suddenly seeing a horde of /r9k/ threads ever day on /adv/ ? What made that containment board leak?
>>
I dont even know what r9k is

I'm here for advice
>>
>>17079750
>Le r9k boogeyman

It's getting old anon
>>
>>17079735
So you're using the sample size of 2 you got with that to support the idea you'd definitely get dates using a completely different approach?
I don't think it's as guaranteed as you believe it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 750x1200px
>>17079780
I doubt a girl would say that if she had no intentions of meeting
>>
>>17079780
Or are you gonna grasp at more straws?
>>
>>17079644
Dam son, if the pic is just a guy's body, you better be hitting these bitches up
>>
post the pic of the dude OP
>>
>>17079342
are you seriously just now learning that pretty people live in a completely separate world than everyone else? Where everything is just absolutely given to them for little or no effort?

Great, now find a way to actually look like the pictures you uploaded and apply for jobs and networking. You're going to find out extremely quickly that good looking people are considerably more likely to get hired. You're going to find out quickly just how incredibly nice everyone around you is being to you. The amount of opportunities suddenly opening up to you will blow your fucking mind.

Pretty people have no idea what it's like to live an actual life.
>>
>>17079821
No the main picture is a face picture
>>
So what I learned from this whole thing is basically if you're not good looking it's probably better use of your time to not even bother trying to date
>>
>>17079839
If you're a fucking idiot.

I am not a great looking man. I am overweight. I have an incredibly impression skill that girls fucking love. I have been able to be a lot more forward than OP has been(if they know what I can do and what I'm about which I usually show in my profiles on social media sites).

I have had some insanely beautiful girls do some very naughty things for me just after one conversation.

As a guy you have several options. 1. Be gorgeous. 2. Be Rich. 3. Be extremely talented. (musician, singer, artist, actor, dancer, whatever. Girls love men that have prestige)

if you don't have any of those things lower your standards.
>>
>>17079856
What's your "talent"?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 960x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 960x584px
>>17079856

>it's another "I'm morbidly obese but I fuck models because I'm le confident" thread
>>
>>17079793
Sounds like past tense. "Too bad you just want to fuck, I was excited to meet you"
Is there more where she changes her mind? Are you intentionally only posting parts that don't point to actually meeting up?
>>
>>17079929
nope I stopped talking to her after that

It's pretty clear she wanted to meet up until I said I didn't want to, you even see in the top I said we'd be incompatible
>>
You have to realize that tinder is for quick hookups and nothing more, actual relationships aren't even close to the main point for it.
So let's imagine what kind of women are on tinder, women who want to have sex with probably preferably hot guys so obviously you're going to get hit on more when you're a hot guy.
It's like walking around the forest and complaining about there being animal shit, what else did you think was going to be there? Tinder is pretty much single purpose and hot people are desired more than not so hot people, if you looked for actual dates on tinder you'd be stupid honestly and if you also just looked for hookups I imagine you also probably didn't hit on ugly ones but that's fine because you're not obliged to.
So esentially you're being that one female friend from those chick flicks that complains that all men are pigs and only want big titted, small waisted, big assed women and all they like to do is fuck mindlessly like animals.
That's not true but to a certain degree if you're single and out to party and doing wild shit obviously you're not looking for a partner, but a one night stand and as nice as a personality is you'd rather not bang an ugly chick if there are prettier girls.
>TL:DR : Don't go swimming in the ocean andcomplain abput getting water all over you
>>
>>17079943
So where is a guy supposed to find dates in this day and age?
>>
>>17079911
Well at least it's clear you don't know how to fucking read even a little bit but ok.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>17079934
>It's pretty clear
Not based on that image. You're just continuing to say it's true because you believe it.

And back to the original question.
>This changes my view of women completely, how do I stop it from turning me off to women in general in terms of a serious relationship?
You don't because you clearly want this to be your view.
>>
>>17079956
Honestly most of my dates were from hookups from friends girlfriends and shit like that, it kinda just happens we are all friends hanging out and sometimes the girlfriends have friends that wanna date and they try to hook me up with them.
Sometimes I even went to party and met nice girls obviously I didn't get blackout drunk or anything like that and the girls weren't going balls to the walls as well but the best relationship I've had was with a friend of a girlfriend of a friend of mine that that was kind of like a ''Hey you got any interests in relationships or why are you still single?' And I gave them the I haven't met the right one yet and she was like I got a nice single friend and I was like show me some pics and then she did and I said the friend was pretty and then she said she can give me her number if I want to and then she did and I waited a whille and said I was too stupid to just hit her up without talking about my dick so we did a group date kinda thing where we met at my place I cleaned it up nice and invited some friends and played games where we got to know each other and we hit it off and then we got into texting and we hit it off big time and after a while we started dating.
We're still friends kinda but she wanted to move in and all that shit but I want to move up in my career and couldn't spend a majority of my time with her as in every day and every night because I need to be able to be alone and do my shit but that's I just noticed besides the point.

Basically be a social person and you'll meet people eventually, if not maybe you're a dick and alone for a reason. Go out with friends and don't let friendships die with friends just because you got a gf or they got a gf, friends are there to also keep you in check and make sure you don't pick a whore gf and shit like that so surround yourself with good people and you'll have a higher chance of meeting a good person.There is no real rule for it maybe tinder works you gotta do you.
>>
>>17080071
That just doesn't work for me, I don't have many female friends and the ones I have are not interested in hooking me up with their friends, that's just not how friends circles work here
>>
>>17080087
Then I don't know you're fucked mate.
>>
>>17079342
Women are sluts and have no inhibitions anymore
You've just realized this?
>>
>>17079708
The thing is that virginity is treated differently between men and women. Men are expected to initiate with women and put in work to get laid. Women just lie back and reject or accept male advances. Because of this, men are viewed in a better light for sleeping around, but women are either viewed neuturally or negatively for the same thing. Not only this, but I honestly think that if your current boyfriend wasn't a virgin and he was awkward or shy because of it, you might not even end up dating him.
>>
>>17079956
Friends mainly
If you don't have friends your fucked

Even then relationships will never be worth it
>>
>>17079342
> Posts fake pics of himself on Tindr
> Interacts with others assuming that their pics are genuine
> Topkek
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.