[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf won't let me eat her ass (anymore)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1440995614980.jpg (282KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1440995614980.jpg
282KB, 960x1280px
Alright, I've been struggling with this for some time now.

My girlfriend and I have had a good sex life a few years back but in the last year her libido has gone done noticeably due to stress of her school. The sex is less frequent and lower in intensity as she doesn't crave it like I do. Now, my fetish is to eat out her ass. It just makes me go crazy. She enjoyed it when I did it to her before every now and then but now the closest I can get is to wash her butt in the shower and feel her that way, if I'm lucky. It seems that she's grown uncomfortable to it or something, even though we've always washed thoroughly before doing it.

I've explained to her before that I really miss the intimacy of it and other intimate sex things and how it makes me feel alone in the situation, and she's understanding and supportive of my feelings but there's not much improvement/change in the end.

It has come to the point where I'm starting to resent her for it slightly and that I try to avoid bringing it up or desiring it to avoid disappointment/rejection.

Also a thing to note is that the craving desire for it is a lot more active when I'm by myself and she's not here. I imagine it in my head and make myself crazy. But then when she comes over and I see her for the first time again all that goes away. Of course the desire slowly flows back in while she's over though.

How can I improve/resolve my situation? Any help is appreciated.
>>
You sure your "gf" isn't a dude?
>>
I liked your previous pic related better. Was it your GF? I'd eat that ass out every day of the year.
>>
>>17074290
Agreed. Neither pics are of her though.
>>
Yeah so the resentment and lack of sexual attraction is based on a growing disconnect and innate distrust of your gf in general. Your talks with her are a good attempt on your part but sometimes it's not enough to bond two people back together. It sounds like she's trying too but ultimately to no effect. Sounds to me like you have a few options:

1. Try more relaxation techniques to help her momentarily relieve stress. Learn massage etc. desu it's a helpful skill in any relationship so if it doesn't work it's not like it's a waste.

2. Wait til she's done studying - maybe it will get better once it's over (I was super stressed out whilst studying, but now I'm working I'm super easygoing).

3. Get over it and leave the relationship. To me it sounds like you're already one foot out the door. She might respond to an ultimatum but desu do you really want to force her into doing something she's uncomfortable with just to keep you?
>>
>>17074295
Sorry desu - autocorrect.
>>
>>17074278
>I imagine it in my head and make myself crazy. But then when she comes over and I see her for the first time again all that goes away.
This is a big problem for me in general. My girl is cute and can be hot in bed, but when she's here I'm one tenth as horny as when I'm alone... What do?
>>
>>17074295
>growing disconnect and innate distrust of gf
Could you elaborate more on this?

>1.
Suggested this to her just now and she thinks it's a really nice idea.

>2.
She's in the sorta ending phase of her masters atm, I believe the complete closure, including thesis, is this September. From June 'till then she'll be lviing with her mom back in Finland working a summerjob since she got the opportunity. (I live in Holland)

We've been through some harder times but no-ass-eating is not gonna break the rope. I love this girl.

Thanks for the advice so far.
>>
Sounds like she's either not interested in you anymore/moved on, or she's cheating on you.

I know it sounds extreme, but the fact is that when there are huge changes in your relationship like that (and not having sex with you anymore IS a huge change) then that usually means something is going on that you aren't aware of.
>>
>>17074521
It wasn't an instant change of libido, it was more gradual so something that drastic is not the case. She's primarily swamped with schoolwork at university level.
>>
>>17074529
>it was more gradual
Yeah, and? You think people just lose interest all at once, or that they just find someone else all at once? Nope, it takes time.

Whatever, man, think what you want. But don't come crying to /adv/ when you find out that she's either dumping you or cheating on you.
>>
>>17074559
Wow man, what the fuck. You're making up problems where a none. It's totally human to have fluctuations in libido

(not OP)
>>
>>17074664
Not at all. It is a well-known fact that big changes like the ones OP is describing are bad news for a relationship. Women don't just "stop liking sex." There's something going on here whether you want to live in denial about it or not.
>>
>>17074278
as a guy who absolutely LOVES eating ass I can feel for you.

Damn shame.
>>
>>17074559
>cheating
It's not that. I know her better than you assume I do.

>>17074664
>fluctuations
I guess you raise a good point. Maybe it's a combination of that and the schoolwork.

>>17074778
Thanks for the empathy.
>>
>>17074278
Go get a new one.
>>
>>17074317
someone have help on this? why is this?
>>
This maybe isnt the right place but i always wondered whats so great about eating ass?
I dont even find anal interesting

On the topic sucks man
As a guy with a super high sex drive i feel for you

Try talking to her or waiting it out but if she graduates and is still like it move on, but also don't besurprised if you breakup while she's away
Good luck
>>
>>17075306
Thanks man.

I'll try to give some insight to your question.

I think for a big part it just comes down to intimacy. Ofc we all know what an ass does, so for her to surrender that part of her body to you and stimulate it with your tongue, which ofc is used for taste etc., is just super invigorating. That and just being between the warmth of her buttcheeks and just going ham on it. Not to mention the sensitivity of the bodypart.

So basically intimacy, sensitivity and kink.
>>
>>17075306
I've never really seen the appeal myself, although I love female asses. I've never eaten one out, but I think if I had a gf with a really nice ass who wanted me to I might try it. Who knows.
>>
>>17075344
Thanks for the answer

Dunno i dont think i could get over what im eating out even if it was clean

Anyway godspeed anon
>>
>>17074278

Bro, I can't give you an answer, but I can tell you you're not alone. My wife and I had a great sex life until the birth of our second child and her starting up college last year. I can tell you a mistake to make is to keep bringing it up and wanting to talk about with her. It got to a point where she began to resent sex because it was a such a hot topic. At one point she actually told me she lost all her libido as a result of stress and anxiety, especially around the sex.

Do more to initiate, try not to make as a big of a deal about it anymore. As far as I can tell it's natural and there is nothing sinister like cheating or anything else going (I did go through a "she must definitely be cheating on me phase, but I found zero evidence).

Give her time and some space on it, but don't stop trying to be romantic and intimate. Just slow it down a bit and she'll warm back in time.
>>
>>17075374
There's no trace of any smell or even taste if you just wash properly and generously with ph-neutral soap in the shower.
But since you said you don't take in an interest in anal then it might not be your 'kink'.

Thanks again.
>>
>>17074278
She's just saving her ass to the guy she's cheating you with.
>>
>>17075411
I see what you mean.
It's very conflicting to not bring up even general sex or the buttstuff in person or via IM because I know it's pressuring for her and she most of the time doesn't initiate any sex, but if I keep it to myself I grow more and more restless until it spills over.

I've also started promising myself sometimes to stop initiating any sex or sex talk if the next attempt gives no result but, like I said before, it will always spill over in the end

It's also just the time and attention we're able to put to it, or actually lack thereof. Because when we do find time to do something together there's always a sense of rush because she needs to be studying that same evening.
>>
Hey OP. As a girl who feels kinda iffy about having her ass eaten, I think you should give her a massage. I definitely don't like to have my ass eaten if I'm anxious. It's a very vulnerable feeling, and requires a lot of relaxation. Give her like three massages over the course of a week, for an hour each. At the end of the third one, massage her ass and get her turned on, start kissing her legs and ask if you can eat the booty. The three massages are needed because otherwise shell think you only gave her a back rub so you can eat the butt, and that may make her resentful. good luck (i accidentally typed good lick at first lmao)
>>17074687
you are so dumb forreal
>>
>>17075484
>and that may make her resentful
typical female victim mentality. Grow up.
>>
>>17075460

Yeah, I tried playing the "if you don't want sex then I don't want sex game" too. Didn't go over very well because it's a petty little game. She knows it hurt me, but some biological desire shut off for her until her stress/anxiety do down.

Just learn from me and keep the pressure off her. Get it in when you can, but otherwise be supportive of her while she deals with the stress and stuff.
>>
>>17075492
>>17075492
>typical female victim mentality. Grow up.
typical /r9k/ women-hating mentality and lack of reading comprehension

I said that it may make HER resentful. It makes sense that she might feel that way if OP gave her a massage, and she thought he did it just to please her, but it turned out all he wanted was the booty, especially since she hasn't been so into ass play lately. learn to have some empathy, memelord.
>>
>>17075484
Sounds like a good idea. I'll try to do that next week when she'll be here for a longer time and we have the house to ourselves. Will be difficult not to reach for her butt the first and second time admittedly hah.
Thanks, femanon.

Btw, what makes you iffy about it if I may ask?

>>17075497
I'll try to keep the pressure off. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17075528
it's a very vulnerable feeling to have his tongue on my asshole, like sometimes I worry I'll fart in his mouth or I worry that my butt will taste bad (i worry about this despite having scrubbed a lot). I never really explored my butt much on my own either, so it's somewhat foreign to have him touch me there. i think it's the most intimate area of my body, and it requires a lot of trust and feeling safe to have him eat it.
>>
>>17075687
Okay. So apart from trust and feeling safe it's a matter of relaxation you mean? And that if those 3 factors are not fully there it will feel too invading?
>>
You idiot.

She's cheating on you.
>>
Heading to bed to get some sleep. Thanks for the advice and feedback guys. Cheers.
>>
I dunno OP, generally people don't become more closed off sexually unless they find religion or something. If she used to let you eat her ass, and now she doesn't, I say it's a symptom of something else entirely. I'm usually a little reluctant to agree with the other sperglords here and say she's cheating on you, but I will go so far as to say that she's probably starting to check out of the relationship. Hope things turn around for you (ha ha). Best of luck!
>>
what the fuck are you talking about. She's not cheating just under a lot of stress.

Currently going through same thing with boyfriend
>>
shes cheating on you bruh
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.