[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too much muscle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hEuEjTU.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hEuEjTU.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
The girl I like called me too muscular. She used the work bulky in particular.
Since then Ive been looking at my stats in comparison to others and shes right I am too bulky. How do I lose muscle mass. I weigh about 185lbs at 6'.
In particular my arms are bulky compared to my body. The circumference of my bicep/tricep is about 15 1/4 inches while the average is about 11 3/4 inches. Or something like 39 vs 30 centimeters. My chest is like 44~45 inches.
I do go to the gym a lot in comparison to my friends. But its not like Im lifting huge numbers. max bench is 245lbs and I never max curl really but Ive lifted a 65lb weight in one hand before.
My legs are really strong from running track but I doubt she even looked at my legs when she made the image of me being bulky. I dont have a max number for squats because Ive always been afraid of my leg snapping after being here too long and seeing videos of it.
>>
>>17014422
>The fall of an alpha.

This bitch will complain that you are too masculine and when you size down she'll be waiting to hit you with "you're too scrawny now, I wanna date chad". Fuck her man, do what you love and find someone more suitable. This bitch will destroy your life my man, you do not want to look back at the end of that relationship and say "I wish I never gave up gymming for that whore"
>>
>>17014422
dude enter your stats here
http://symmetricstrength.com/

and post a screenshot of your level
>>
>>17014548
This this this a million times this. Stop lifting for no one. If she can't accept you as you are now, she's not worth your time.
>>
>>17014422
>letting bitches steal your gains

Smh senpai I thought you were better than this.

Fuck that bitch, find a real woman
>>
>>17014422
Consider going on a cut phase. At 6'/185lb you don't sound bulky enough to want to lose muscle mass, losing 10lb or so of fat should do it.

She still won't want you, but you'll look and feel a little better, which will help you snag a girl that's actually interested.
>>
>>17014422
Why aren't you leaving humanity behind, OP?
>>
She still might not like you or find someone else while you are losing. Trying to alter your appearance for a specific person is idiotic. On the other hand I do know what you mean. Long story short I've lost a lot of weight and then started lifting and now I find girls might go for skinny fat over bear mode or built fat.
>>
>>17014548
Well her ex's have all been twigs. Like the ones with baby bumps because they dont have any muscle on their body. So she's probably just into scrawny guys.
>>17014594
Im a track runner. I dont really have 10lb of fat to lose.
>>17014613
leaving humanity behind at 185lb?
>>
>>17014699
Find someone who loves you for you.
>>
>>17014422
I'm 177 at 5"2" with 9-11% body fat: your girl doesn't know shit about bulky. Inb4 manlet blah, blah, blah as I don't really care.
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 750x1334px
>>17014555
Manlet here. This is my score. Recent shoulder injury has got some of my numbers down, but I'm coming back.
>>
Women truly are the ultimate gains goblin. I can't imagine having the power to make a man reconsider his body just by making an off handed comment
>>
>>17014422

She's trying to let you down easy bro.
She's not interested...PERIOD
>>
Dude..

She might not find your muscles attractive.
But if you lose them, she will still not find YOU attractive.
Just give it up, she does not want to date you.

Find a person that likes you the way you look.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.