[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/isors. I need your opinions because my mental state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1460057230654.jpg (64KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1460057230654.jpg
64KB, 460x690px
Hello /adv/isors.
I need your opinions because my mental state won't allow me to see my situation clearly.

Let me start.

I have a girlfriend of three months who was my close friend since we were 16 (it's 8 years now).
I always had a huge crush on her (even when I had a gf) and eventually we got together.

She was moving from relationship to another one like every few months. She had probably about 10 - 12 guys.

I only had one girlfriend for four years.

We got together and it was really great. She told me so many nice things. She told me she was sorry we didn't get together earlier and that she always had a crush on me but was too shy and didn't want to ruin our friendship. WOW! I always felt the same!
And it was even better than I could ever imagine. We share interests, opinions, even the darkest fetishes.

But there's one flaw.

She decided to go to USA for 3 months. That was almost 6 - 10 months ago when we still were friends.
When we got together I thought she'd cancel it and we'd spend the summer together.
But she didn't.
Now it's too late and I'm afraid I won't love her anymore when she gets back.
I know I sound whiny but I waited for too long and we won't get any younger.
It's really bugging me I had to wait for her for so many years and now it's all over again.
It hurts me really much.

I don't know what to do.
Please try to understand my situation.

More info about me:
I'm really scared of getting old (24 this year)
I'm really angry working for 3 months is more important than our relationship.
I really do love her like I've never loved anyone in my life.
I'm scared she's not in love as much as me.
I'm scared I'll never forgive her she left me for whole summer.

More info about her:
She's that kind of cool girl you see and hope you could be as cool as her.

Ask me anything, I'll respond as fast as I can.
>>
TLDR sorry mate
>>
>>17011823
Shiiit

TL;DR version just for you my man.

>have friend
>make her my gf
>she's leaving for 3 months even though I was waiting for her for almost 8 years
>that makes me angry
>I'm scared I won't love her when she comes back

WAT DO
>>
>>17011839
Well, I guess wait three more months anon. You waited 8 years.
>>
>>17011867
>>17011810
Like, do you have a horde of succubuses snapping at your dick trying to turn you away from her? Just stay in touch while she's gone (on the phone or Skype not texting) and an 8 year crush isn't going to fade away.
>>
you had a crush on her for 8 years but youre afraid you wont have feelings for her after only a few months? think about if that makes sense.

Why don't you skype her so you two can see each other?
>>
you should be more worried about her cheating on you
>>
>>17011937
This op. This. She looks like shes been around.
>>
>>17011867
>>17011872
>>17011877
Yeah I know, you are probably right...
I'm just worried because it breaks my heart.

We skype a lot but I miss her smell and touch...
>>17011937
>>17011988
I'm not affraid.
She said she never had better sex and noone could make her as wet as I could...
>>
>>17012110
Also it's the details that are bugging me so much...
I feel she doesn't love me back as much if she can leave me... I wouldn't do that to her. Never.
>>
>>17012110
>>17012114
Also forgot to mention I am thankful for your replies.
It means a lot to me. I really need to reassure because I've never been in love this much and it's fucking my shit up really hard...
>>
>>17011810
lets rewind for a sec.you have been her close friend for over years. those feelings dont dissapate even with the passage of time.

she will remember you, so you have to work BFD throw yourself into your work & embrace it. if it was meant to be: it will be. dont try and rush it or force it because when you do the time seems to move slower for you.
so in short by now you are in her heart stop worrying and beating yourself up...
good luck
>>
>>17012139
Thank you.
I don't know what happened.
I really got scared out of a sudden and didn't know what to do or what to think.
I'm a mess.
>>
>>17012158
You're gonna fuck up your beautiful relationship with this kinda attitude. The only thing you should be scared about is if she's gonna cheat on you (highly unlikely).

I suggest you go watch this guy on Youtube called Corey Wayne. His videos will really help you keep the love alive in your relationship, and maybe if you decide to go for it, sustain your marriage. I'll provide my contact details for his e-book if you so desire.

I'll lurk on this thread for a few hours to check for you answer.

I suggest you start with this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hi0McqwbkI
>>
>>17012209
Thanks. I'll take a look at it when I get home.
I hope I can make things right.
I really do love her and I believe she loves me too as much.
I don't know why I let it get this far...
>>
>>17011810
if you think three months apart would make you stop loving a person you do not love that person.
>>
>>17012292
I didn't mean it like that...
It just breaks my heart she's able to do this to us...
>>
Once again, thank you dear /adv/isors.

You really helped me this time and I think I won't fuck this up.

I really love that girl, she really loves me and I'm sure you are right.

I really needed this.
I am really grateful but I don't know what more should I say - I'm slav and my english sucks.

THANK YOU.
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Now she sent me a text she'll "always come back to me"

What the fuck?
Is she trying to make me mad?
I don't fucking want her to "always come back"
I don't want her to leave! I'm not scared she won't come back. I just don't want to be alone.
>>
>>17011810
You are assuming that 3 months apart will lose her.

If that is a real danger, there isn't much of a relationship there to begin with, is there?

If there is a real relationship there - and your shared history suggests it - then three months (with, presumably some maintaining of contact) won't hurt it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.