[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to learn to like sex just by having enough of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (27KB, 720x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 720x412px
Is it possible to learn to like sex just by having enough of it?
>>
>>17008910
yes.

If you are a girl or a boy it takes time to get used to it physically and mentally. Then you can find your special buttons that work.
>>
>>17008926
How long do I have to keep doing it?

I first had sex at 18 and I'm 22 and I still don't like it.
>>
pls respond.
>>
>>17008933
Variables are too great. i cannot give you a timeline.

Physically having sex regularly helps like once a week should keep the muscles you need firm.

Mentally it depends on what your buttons are, what there buttons are, who you are with, how compatible you are etc, etc

Sometimes sex is just bad with some people.

But saying you don't like sex is like saying you don't like food. Its so broad, bet eventually you will find something you like.
>>
>>17009023
So I have to just keep having it?
>>
>>17008910
Not JUST by having a lot of it, though that can help. What you really need are positive associations: meaning, love, that sort of thing.
>>
>>17009031
if you want to enjoy it one day yes.
>>
>>17009038
>positive associations
But I need to be ok with sex if I want a boyfriend.

I can't find someone nice if I don't like sex and I can't like sex if I don't find someone nice?

Which one comes first?
>>
I highly recommend reading Emily Nagoski's "Come As You Are," especially if you're female.
There's some of her articles here: http://www.thedirtynormal.com/about/best-of-the-dirty-normal
>>
>>17009084
Thank you. I don't understand most of these words but thank you.
>>
>>17009050
Not that anon, but I think it's always best if emotional attraction and love come before physical intimacy and sex.

I didn't feel any desire for anyone until I found the person I loved. I'm sure if I had tried to have sex before that, I wouldn't have enjoyed it at all.
>>
>>17009124
But how do I find a guy if I don't put out?
>>
>>17009132
There are plenty of guys who are willing to wait, take things slow, and prefer it that way. Heck, some are happy to wait until marriage. Double heck, some even refuse to date women who won't wait until marriage. Many great relationships start on a foundation of a strong, close friendship.
>>
>>17009145
>women
I should probably have mentioned I'm gay.

I don't know any ways to meet other gays than grindr and clubs in the capital city an hour's drive away. It's always all sex.
>>
File: american-psycho-hero.jpg (24KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-hero.jpg
24KB, 586x330px
>>17009153
It doesn't seem like monogamy is accepted within homosexual communities due to its distinctive hetero-normative connotations and the struggle with identity they find after they "leave the closet"
>>
>>17009153
Oh shoot. Yeah, I probably can't give any useful advice there. But I'd say it's possible to find a gay guy like that. How you'd go about that, I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>17009164
It's not polygamy. Polygamy implies there are multiple relationships. There are no relationships.

I just need to find a way to be ok with being fucked by 500 guys who won't call back until I find one who'll stay.
>>
>>17008933

you been with the same girl the whole time? Or are you just sleeping around?

everyone is different. Sometimes if you havent been with someone very long it could be as simple as them being inexperienced or you being uncomfortable around strangers. If you dont already have a girlfriend you might actually need someone longterm in order to feel comfortable during sex.

There could also be something physiologically/psychologically wrong with you. If you feel you have an abnormally low sex drive, talk to a doctor.
>>
>>17009204
I'm not sure if I've ever slept with the same guy twice.

I don't even have a sex drive. It's more of a compulsion.
>>
>>17009171

Maybe you should try developing an emotional and physical connection with someone before deciding to resort to fucking 500 dudes to "learn to like sex." It might be better if you could have sex with someone who'd love to show you how to appreciate your own body in a comfortable setting instead of having a bevvy of random ass guys who just want to get their rocks off and don't give a shit about your own enjoyment.
>>
>>17009223
But how do I make one stay????
>>
>>17009223
How do I get a guy to stick around for long enough to develop an emotional connection?

I don't remember half of their names.
>>
>>17009215

my ex had no sex drive either. She didn't even masturbate when alone. She enjoyed sex in hte moment but never looked forward to it nor would she initiate. You could have a hormone imbalance. If this is a concern for you, I would suggest speaking to a doctor just to make sure everything is ok.
>>
>>17009132

What kind of awful people do you interact with on a daily basis? Jesus Christ...

You have an awful low expectation of men if you expect none to stick around if you dont put out immediately like a sex vending machine. That means you actually have an extremely low expectation of yourself and very low self respect.

You attract the kind of good people by demanding that people step up and rise to your level and standards. The value you project of yourself is the value that others will perceive you as. Act like you are awesome and awesome people will be attracted to you, shitty people will be repulsed.
>>
>>17009215

Were you raped or molested as a child?

Often that can fuck you up so that sex isn't enjoyment but instead a horrible nagging compulsion that you use to fill a damaged crater in your soul so that for a moment you feel normal, wanted and comfortable.

My therapist helped me with this.
>>
>>17008910
>Implying you could get enough sex to like it.
>>
>>17009549
Men are men. They want sex. That's not awful. You'd be mad if a restaurant won't offer food, regardless of how good the atmosphere is.

>>17009555
No. I don't like sex the same way I didn't like going to school as a kid and don't like going to work now. It doesn't matter that you don't like it, you have to pay for things in life.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.