[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can i do to pass a drug test or get weed out of my system?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20160403_161424.jpg (852KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160403_161424.jpg
852KB, 2560x1440px
What can i do to pass a drug test for a job, can i cheat my way in? If not what can i do to speed up the process of passing one ps last time i smoked was 4 days ago
>>
When do you have to take it? I recommend niacin and 120 oz of water a day. Do not take niacin day of test, drink at least 64 oz of water before taking the test day of. Make sure you are peeing clear
>>
>>17008189
Not any time soon, i havent triex to get a job yet because i know my piss is dirty, i just cant stop wanting to smoke, but it has to be clean asap so i can be sure ill pass a test
>>
>>17008166
What kind of job are you trying to get? Most places don't test. Shit, I worked at a youth detention facility, and I didn't even get tested.
>>
>>17008216
Really? Wtf? Everywhere ive tried to work has made me drug test! Thats why i dont have a job...
>>
>>17008166
Most treatments are snake oil. If they worked, nobody would ever worry about the tests, would they? Fact is, if you could just pop a pill or a drink, the tests would be pointless b/c everyone would pass. That is obviously not the case. Wait at least 30 days, m8. Now for all the anecdotal bs by all the stoner bros who would tell you otherwise.
>>
>>17008259
I heard you
>>
>>17008239

Perhaps you come of as a stoner? People who smoke weed are easily spotted as the "stoner" type, but all stoners thinks they are "just normal". Kind of like watching really drunk people thinking themselves "sober enough".
>>
>>17008166
http://www.quickfixurine.com/
probelm solved bruh
>>
>>17008266
Word. Think of it like hair growth formulas for balding men. If you could just go to the store to get this magic hair growth treatment, you would never see balding men, plain and simple.
>>
>>17008276
Naw im seen more of a nerd to people who dont know me, they would never expect me to smoke, but for some reason i just keep getting tested for it when i get past the interview
>>
>>17008239
>>17008166
Depends on the state. I've never been tested yet but I thought I was and just drank a lot of water and took an over the counter test one week after smoking and it was already out of my system.
>>
>>17008289
One week? Wtf? I have had friends who can get clean in 3 days, but im not so lucky, it can take me up to 3 months to get clean because i smoke constantly
>>
>>17008297

Working at the hospital, we take these drug screens quite regularly. From hat I have heard from the doctors, its normal to say in the system for up to 3 weeks easily.
>>
>>17008325

its normal it STAYS in the system .....
>>
Some places (Costco for example) only do saliva tests, which only return positive if you've recently smoked. I've personally never been tested, worked at Staples twice, and now I'm working at a software company.
>>
What if i ate a shit load while i was high? And it got stuck in my fat tissue glands, how do i get rid of it then
>>
>>17008368
Time. It takes time. If you're not overweight, probably 1 month. Longer, if you're fat. So cold turkey and wait as long as possible b4 testing, fool.
>>
>>17008166
Just buy synthetic Urin like cleanu, works always!!!
>>
>>17008166
Or you could not smoke weed you fucking degenerate?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.