[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATOGA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 18

File: image.jpg (23KB, 340x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 340x366px
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships.
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
Did the name really need to be an acronym?
>>
Heads up, you should probably leave the title as ask "Ask the Opposite Gender Anything " at the very least.

It makes it way harder to search the archives for the thread if you change the title.
>>
>>17004439
>>17004443
Meh, i'm on my phone and was feeling lazy. Sorry guys. Should i delete and make a new one?
>>
Girls -

If I told you I haven't been in a relationship in 3~ years and haven't dated for about 6-8 months because I wanted to focus on my career - would be you be turned off? What would you think?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 498x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 498x412px
Girls,
When you send nudes to a guy how do you want him to react? I feel like just saying "thanks" might be kind of insulting, but don't want to send pictures of my dick or sext. I really like the pics but I'm not sure how to show I appreciate them. She's thousands of miles away so I can't really do anything in person either.
>>
>>17004455

It wouldn't bother me but I'd want to be sure that you were ready to date and I wouldn't be getting in the way of your career.
>>
>>17004455

You know... this questioned is asked enough that I think next time I should just be added to the FAQ...

No one cares. This isn't a job application where a gap sounds potentially sketchy as fuck. This is the dating world where it's to your advantage to half not give a fuck in the first place.
>>
Girls, does your arousal hinge more on psychological factors (i.e., flirting, build-up prior to sex w/ date or fun activity, etc.), or is pretty much split between that and just being plain horny?

I read all the time how arousal for women is soo much more complicated than men, that it takes time and build-up to get her in the mood, whereas most men are just dtf anytime. Seems kinda gay to me I'd have to spend all this energy on dates, flirting, and dropping little subtleties to slowly build her arousal, shouldn't being in love and attracted to one another be enough to wanna fuck? Yet they write books on this shit and the science behind it.
>>
>>17004455
I wouldn't think much of it. Honestly, it's a good thing, because it means you have ambition.
>>
>>17004448
Yeah, in my opinion it would be better. Anyone who does not know the acronym but is interested in asking or responding could skip this one by error.
>>
What is the best way to end a LDR?
>>
>>17004467
You're asking a question that doesn't need to be asked. Go do some research. There are acutall conclusive medical studies that deal with EXACTLY this question:

TL;DR of it:

Men are LITERALLY, biologically hardwired to respond to a visual stimulus to get horny (it's supposedly an evolutionary mechanism that encouraged procreation). There is a direct link that completely bypasses the logic centers and pretty much just on/off activates horniness.

With women, that is not at all the case.

So it's not necessarily that women are more complicated, it's more that it's OVERLY/biologically intentionally simplified for men.
>>
>>17004459
Why won't you reciprocate or sext? Other than that, say something nice about the pics. Really depends on the pics, the relaionship you two have and so on. My bf usually tells me what he would like to do to me right now, "wow/awesome/gorgeous" or that he can't wait to see me again or something along the lines.
>>
Girls, why would you tell me you're hungry when we live cities apart at night? What do you expect me to do?
>>
>>17004526

It's just idle conversation dude...
>>
File: 1429340377300.jpg (100KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429340377300.jpg
100KB, 720x480px
>gorgeous french girl in my class
>she was in my class last semester as well
>never spoken to each other but she sits near me this semester
>graduating this semester, last class on Friday

Should I ask her out? I feel like a creep for just not being authentic here.
I feel inauthentic in that she's beautiful and it's basically the natural order of the universe that I should've introduced myself to her by now, and she might think I'm a pussy for not having talked to her yet.
Is it worth it to try? If I get rejected we still have a final exam date together during which my head will probably be clouded with some stupid ass schoolyard shit
>>
Asked in its own thread but there's no harm in asking here.

Girls: would you mention you being single, without relationships being involved in the conversation, if you weren't hinting that guy you're talking with should make a move?
>>
>>17004526
She expects you to deliver big sausage pizza.
>>
>>17004526
Because you let the conversation die and she's trying to pick it up again

>>17004467
Both, I think. I don't know

>>17004459
I wouldn't know, I don't send them. If I did, I'd probably expect some back though

>>17004455
I honestly don't give a fuck, I don't need to know your life story before dating you. Are you going to tell me about the awards you were given in school between the ages of 5-10 as well?

>>17004554
Yes

>>17004551
>never spoken to her
No.
>>
>>17004554
I guess it depends how the topic came up. Maybe it was just conversation, maybe it meant something. Need more details.
>>
>>17004562
>>>17004551 (You)
>>never spoken to her
>No.
would it help if she sneaks looks at me in class? t b h people tell me I'm attractive, and I'm quite tall. mathematics would have me believe that because she's tall herself I'd be a rare commodity in that I'm one of the few men taller than her on the planet unless she goes to Scandinavia
>>
>>17004578
No because if it really that significant of a point, you would have mentioned that in your first post. You're just grasping for straws trying to find reasons it's a good idea.
>>
>>17004498
>Why don't you reciprocate or sext?
I don't think my dick is all that cool to look at I guess and never really talk dirty.
>>
>>17004567
I asked if she got any decent birthday gifts and she replied, "I'm not seeing anyone, so not really no." Not sure if it helps but we've been joking around a lot lately having a laugh and shit.
>>
>>17004562
>I'd probably expect some back
Yeah I was thinking she might feel that way or even that I'm rejecting her by not sending anything but I'm not I think she's amazing I just feel weird taking pics of myself I don't even take selfies.
>>
>>17004588
Cut off your dick. You don't deserve it.
>>
>>17004608
I always thought that most girls also found dick pics ridiculous. Some people just aren't as comfortable taking nudes.
>>
>>17004492
A short but frank conversation. I'm not saying you should drag it out into some kind of negotiation or persuasive speech. Your partner doesn't have to be sold on the idea. It only takes one person to break up. All I'm saying is to do it with some kind of dialogue rather than a one-way email.
>>
>>17004459
Sext you dumb fuck.

Learn how to make girls get off just with words. Women react much much better to words than even physical touch.

A bit of poetic erotic descriptions go a long way. Girls know guys react better to image so odds are they will send even dirtier images or videos the better you are at sexting.
>>
Both genders

So things are over for good and I feel like i'm going to vomit all the time. I'm having trouble doing things I like (piano, guitar) because they all remind me of her. What are your tips on getting over this as quickly as possible?
>>
>>17004663
Prostitutes, seriously.
>>
>>17004633
if you just send a dick pick without anything else yeah they are just like "what? why?".

If you're going at it in sexting then it makes more sense.
>>
>>17004551
i'm french, french girls are used to heavy "seducing" because of our latin roots. If you didnt even introduced yourself she probably don't know who you are.
Also you said it, she's pretty and she's french, so she basically think she's a princess and deserve someone tall+handsome+charismatic as fuck + ultra confident + funny but not annoying, do you have all thoses qualities ? If not, don't bother, it'll spare you the pain of rejection.
She would've remarked you if you made a move the very first few days of her in the school, but making a "move" after a complete SEMESTER ? Dude, it's way too late.
Good luck, thought.
>>
Girls, how is the best way to go around letting you know we're not interested? I've tried being honest and nice about it (I'm just not looking to date or sleep around, I like my privacy and being alone) and it isn't seeming to work. I don't flirt, although I am super friendly and nice. It has led to some serious problems (I work with mostly women) as no one takes rejection well and there is now a borderline competition running (ya'll are terrible to each other).
>>
>>17004779
Get another girlfriend. Or at least be seen flirting with another girl
>>
>>17004784
Getting a girlfriend defeats half of the goal, but the flirting bit seems like it might work. Thanks! Any tips on making it seem sincere?
>>
File: 1412118057585.png (223KB, 307x542px) Image search: [Google]
1412118057585.png
223KB, 307x542px
Should I try again after being rejected by the girl I like? We barely know each other and rarely talk.
>>
Girls

I was just texting a female friend of mine. we had the following exchange

Her- so I'm just getting into bed! you must talk to me before I fall asleep, I want some company! :)

Me- of course! I'd send you cuddles too, but I don't think you like my cuddles anymore ;) (Short background, we used to send each other hugs and cuddles over text, a lot. We used to flirt. But things have sort of changed lately)

Her- why do you say that?

Me- oh, because of how you've been feeling the past few weeks. You haven't been acting the same about it, That's all!

Her- oh! I'm just keeping my distance from men :)

can someone explain this to me? We are very close, not geographically. But on a friendship level. like I said before. We would flirt a lot, and it sort of stopped all together. I know she's had a ton on her mind lately. So I'm wondering if that's making her think this way. Just curious on your opinions. She's important to me, and I'll support her no matter what. Just I hope she didn't lose the interest in me that she had. Whenever we talk on the phone we always laugh a lot, and enjoy talking. It's nice
>>
>>17004779
if you say you're not interested, and we still don't leave you alone, some options are:
say you have a girlfriend
you're gay and def not bi
wife, small kids

easiest is to say you're gay, though if you're unlucky you might run into someone who wants to turn you straight or some other batshit insane excuse to harass you.
>>
>>17004978
can be anything from pms to being busy with exams to playing hard to get
>>
>>17004593
sounds like she's half joking, half testing the waters. does she know if you're single or not? if not and you're interested, you might want to throw a subtle hint.
>>
>>17004998

I don't know why she would "play hard to get" with me. We've had some pretty lewd talks in the past and she obviously knows I care about her.

Here is another thing though that confuses me. I made a joke about her celebrity crush a few days ago and she didn't even really acknowledge it other than a short "haha". Typically she would get all flustered and send lots of heart emojis and shit. So I asked what was up and she said "I just feel strange lately, I don't know why".

Stress perhaps?
>>
>>17004988
That and most of the few guys I work with are gay, that could seriously backfire. I'd go for making up some shit, but I suck at lying, really bad. Would simply saying that I have a girlfriend and then never discussing it work? I think I could pull that off.
>>
Do these standards make me a bigot? Should I lower them?
>Don't be morbidly obese (A little chubby is fine)
>Have ok hygiene
>No birth defects
>Be mentally stable(A little depressed, anxious, or agoraphobic is fine, just don't fucking try to kill me)
>Have little to no sexual experience
>>
>>17004970
No. The fact you barely know each other is all the more reason.
>>
>>17005041
She asked me to become her friend. Should I do it?
>>
>>17005034
No, they seem perfectly acceptable to me. Maybe because I fit in all of them? Dunno.
>>
>>17005034
I'm a dude btw.
>>
>>17005046
Why not? Friends are always good to have. Just don't get weird about it.
>>
>>17005034
Depends, do you meet those standards yourself? I think there's nothing wrong with having standards that you yourself have met.
>>
>>17004735
I definitely have all those qualities, I'm confident but cautious. like I didn't want to get rejected and THEN have to sit next to her for the rest of the semester so I saved it
>>
>>17005067
For a guy that couldn't find any friend in 4 years (since I started living in this dump), I guess I should accept her friendship, then.

I can deal with the fact that she dislikes me romantically, but if she changes her idea I'll gladly accept her as a girlfriend. Who knows? Girls tend to change their minds from time to time more easily.

I still like her, though. But not like I did during pre-rejection. I guess it's just a small sexual attraction now.
>>
>>17005071
Yeah I meet those standards, but from what I have gathered wanting equal standards is asking too much. I'm kinda of in that unfair zone where I'm not average, but i'm not SUPER fucking ugly.
>>
>>17005097
I think your standards are just fine then. If you can meet them, it's not unreasonable to want a partner who can also meet them. The only possibly unreasonable one is the sexual experience one, and if you're willing to lower that, or at least define the boundary of what is 'acceptable' to you, then I don't think you should have too much trouble finding a girl who meets those standards.
>>
>>17005116
What's wrong with the sexual experience one? I have no experience, so what's wrong in me wanting the same out of a partner?
>>
>>17005133

just because the older you get, the harder and harder is going to be to find girls with little to no experience
>>
>>17005133
Nothing, just that it can be unrealistic. I mean, what if you found someone who was perfect for you in every way but she wasn't a virgin?
>>
>>17004663
Anybody else?
>>
>>17005140
Beer and silence. Go buy a sixer and drink it outside, alone, with no distractions, and just think. If it doesn't work, try again in a few days.
>>
Why do women who don't wear makeup get all high and mighty about it?
>>
Girls, what do you feel when you realize you'll never be Shyla Stylez? Happy? Sad? Relieved?
>>
>>17004663
You'll never know for sure how long it will take to get over her until you're over her. And even then it will be hard to pinpoint exactly when that happens. I'm really proud and satisfied with the way I handled the end of my most significant relationship. Emotionally I relied on all the resources I could, friends, a therapist looking for answers that in some cases weren't there. I devoted myself to self improvement, becoming the ideal vision I had for myself. I worked on mastering my hobbies, learned guitar, changed careers. I dated a bit, wasn't really for me though. I removed her from my life completely. I don't know when it happened but I'm a lot more happy with the person I've become. If you feel this wrecked now, you must have been relying on the relationship to be a complete person. You should strive to be a complete person on your own, and attract other complete people.
>>
>>17005243
Because they're doing something different and people don't care enough, like vegans
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 460x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 460x571px
So after thinking about it for a while I realized what I want most from a woman is a partnership. Like a business partnership, someone who's devoted to their goals and who I could support and who would support me in achieving my goals.

I haven't ever felt in love with a woman and my recent experiences tell me that I really enjoy having multiple women around me, so I'm not into the whole "falling in love and settling down" thing, i just want a partner.

What are your thoughts on that?
>>
>>17004663

I'm not sure about what >>17005203 says, alcohol can be a very bad thing. But of course that's if you get drunk.
I'm not an expert at all, mind you, so take everything with a grain of salt, but I would say contact your friends and organize something. No parties or shit like that, go watch a movie or play videogames, whatever. Try to distract yourself with them for a while.
>>
>>17005250
literally who?
>>
>>17005276
I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>17004663
This will sound stupid, but try crying a lot. At least it will help you fall asleep an night, if the grief is keeping you up.
>>
File: Grimeth.png (165KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Grimeth.png
165KB, 500x363px
>>17005243
because those type of women feel like it's unique and important to deviate from the norm for girls, which is really just an ego special snowflake thing, and they most likely have some self-confidence issues. they don't realize that they act like all those "other" girls by tearing them to shreds just for partaking in stereotypical girly things because they think it's shallow and they apparently aren't.

I used to be like one of those girls, but then i realized it's ok to take care of yourself how ever you wish in a healthy and positive way.
>>
>>17005403
The hottest woman alive.
>>
Guys, what are your thoughts on vasectomy?
>>
>>17005499
Any smart guy should do it. I just haven't gone through it yet, because I don't mind using a condom and I'm scared of surgeries.
>>
>>17005499
Only if you're absolutely sure. No room for doubt. If you're not110% sure, don't do it. Condoms aren't that bad.
>>
File: 1459605285160.gif (851KB, 570x498px) Image search: [Google]
1459605285160.gif
851KB, 570x498px
>>17005499
Nothing morally against it, but I wouldn't get cut until I'm done building a family.

>>17005139
>I mean, what if you found someone who was perfect for you in every way but she wasn't a virgin?
He didnt say she has to be a virgin, he said low in experience. It's pretty easy to find a woman that doesn't play the town bike.

>>17005046
Depends on how well you can handle those feelings. If you can get over them in a reasonable period, I'd go for it.
>>
My friend likes his best friend and is thinking that he should ask her out. She stopped plans for her SPONSORED birthday party trip to an island resort with all her friends, INCLUDING HIM, so that she could spend the day with him. He's scared to ask her because he thinks she'll stop being his friend if he asks. How do I convince him he's being a fucking idiot?
>>
>>17005539
Tell him "if you don't do it, I will."
>>
>>17005499
Kind of emasculating in a way, desu.
>>
>>17005499
There is no conceivable way I would ever get one. If I don't want to have a baby with someone, but want to have sex with them, someone's using protection, because I'm never getting cut.
>>
>>17005539
>>17005547
This. If nothing works I would even be tempted to start a conversation with her and tell her about his dumb doubts. He is risking to fuck up big time not doing it.
>>
>>17005499

I want children in the future. Maybe not now, but definitely in the future. Why not freeze sperm? Because dear lord that sounds like kind of a pain in the ass and I'm already too lazy/adverse to dragging myself to the doctor in the first place. I'd rather wear condoms, be careful/risk it, and do things the natural way.
>>
Guy here asking other guys, how many of you actually get laser hair removal for your arms?

I ask because I've been realizing lately so many other guys don't seem to have any hair. I'm like the only fucker with hairy arms. My hair is light, so it doesn't look that bad, but still.
>>
>>17005686
wtf?

no. Men have hair. Faggoty hipsters shave their bodies. Men don't (unless it's excessive hair)
>>
>>17005686
How faggy are you? Do you run/swim?
As a Japanese, most of my hair is on my legs and pubic area. The hair on my arms is enough and not too much, I wouldn't do anything to it.
>>
I'm seeing what people are saying and I'm curious. Why is it that guys tell other guys that it's not worth it for a girl or salvage something that's in a bad spot, but say to hold on to what you've got because it's so worth it. What gives?
>>
>>17005734
I wish I could understand your wording.
>>
>>17005686
>Guy here asking other guys, how many of you actually get laser hair removal for your arms?

Uhh... I have a body trimmer and I do a run by my arm pits every few weeks/months so I doesn't get stupidly long/annoying but laser hair removal? Wha?

>>17005734
>I'm seeing what people are saying and I'm curious. Why is it that guys tell other guys that it's not worth it for a girl or salvage something that's in a bad spot, but say to hold on to what you've got because it's so worth it. What gives?

Without context, I have no idea what you're talking about... but you do realize there are multiple posters coming from multiple points of view--some of which are diametrically opposed--right?
>>
Guy's

What do you think of girls that don't shave their forearm hair, is it even really noticeable to you?
>>
>>17005794
Yes, specially if she dyes her hair blonde and leaves that dark hairy mess on her forearms.
If she doesn't have much hair on her forearms or if she dyes it, it's OK.
>>
>>17005794
Unless your hair is exceptional in some way or I want to fuck you real bad I'll never notice, let alone care.
>>
>>17005794
Forearm hair is okay in my book. I notice, but I don't mind.
>>
>>17005794
I personally don't notice, but do you really want to date a guy who would have something changeable as that be a deal breaker? If it did matter to me I'd date you if I liked you and say something like "ever consider shaving your forearms" but even that sounds like a rude thing to say.
>>
>>17005794
Only if it's exceptionally thick or dark.
>>
Im a retard, does this girl like me or am i just crazy?

Im studying in a room its a common study room, but not big. Girl walks in sits next to me and 3 other open tables no one is at. Then takes off sweat shirt and she has tight shirt on underneath. Then she leans back and stretches so i cant focus on math i have to focus on her big boobs. So for the entire time im distracted by her.

Now this semester i have class with her. She keeps looking at me if i pass her like she wants something starring at my face. She took my seat the other day too in class, there was no need for that.

Im not inclined to believe she finds me attractive because she's a solid 8 and she's smart.
>>
>>17005871
It doesn't matter what you're inclined to believe, hit on her!
>>
>>17005871
Just be polite and talk to her, get to know her. But before asking her out deal with this:
>Im not inclined to believe she finds me attractive because she's a solid 8 and she's smart
Going into any date or romantic activity with assumptions like that will lead to disaster.
>>
How to breakup with a girl who's really into you+emotionally unstable and immature?
>>
>>17005876
im not that bold
>>17005884
I was just wondering why she was doing this i would never ask her out anyways. I was just curious is all.
>>
>>17005871
It's at least worth a shot man.
>>
>>17005985
If you don't talk to her you'll regret it the rest of your life. Stop living like a coward and take a chance. It could be the best decision you ever made.
>>
>>17006054
Im fairly certain she is way out of my league and yeah i wont be initiating any conversation with her. I dont even know her so its not something ill regret not doing.
Again i was just curious, I dont like people starring at me and maybe im just imaging it.
>>
>>17006076
She's in your class, so it's easy. Make a comment, observation, or joke about the class to her. Then take the conversation from there. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>17004648
truf

I made up a scenario where I would break into a girls house and fuck her brains out, she sent more pics.
>>
>>17006076
Jesus what the fuck is with people and their self esteem? Talk to her you dipshit she's into you and she'd love to hear how hot you think she is! Fucking Christ you people deserve shit and have a chance at relationships
>>
>>17006118
No one wants to be rejected and reminded of their ugliness.
>>
>>17005980
"This isn't working because ___, I'm sorry for being a fucker - bye :("
>>
Guys-

What's the best way for a girl to give you their number?

Or girls-

What's the best way to give a guy your number?

Specifically in a situation where you've chatted with a guy a few times, it seems like he's interested, since there were a few hints (compliments, going out of his way to greet me, talk to me, etc). I'm a bit socially retarded and have never given a guy my number or anything, so I'm not sure how to do it. We only have a few more classes together before the semester ends and I want to give him my number. I like him, and I think even if we weren't compatible or didn't go for a relationship or anything I think he's a great person and I'd at least like to be friends with him. So basically I want to give him my number so we can get closer and stuff.
>>
>>17006164
>What's the best way to give a guy your number?
Hand it to him on a piece of paper as you're leaving saying "here's my number, let's stay in touch". Most people would at least take it. If he refuses or says he's not interested, shrug your shoulders, say "your loss" and walk away
>>
>>17006186
Ok, thanks. As I said, I'm socially retarded so I didn't know if it was really that simple or if I had to say anything specific or some shit. So thanks, anon.
>>
>>17006137
>rejected
Kek. After all this staff she's doing you really think it's going to happen? Stop being an idiot and ask her out,you gigantic twat.
>>
Girls,

Does glasses make him uggo
>>
File: roleplaying.jpg (152KB, 720x1536px) Image search: [Google]
roleplaying.jpg
152KB, 720x1536px
>>17004648
>>17006110
like this?
>>
>>17006590
"The rear suspension instantly snaps" Oh fuck.
>>
>>17006540
Only you
>>
>>17006590

Please tell me there is more
>>
>>17006608
this chink imageboard emnates a nast odour, coupled with your cancerous post i feel physically ill.
>>
>>17006186
>>What's the best way to give a guy your number?
>Hand it to him on a piece of paper as you're leaving saying "here's my number, let's stay in touch". Most people would at least take it. If he refuses or says he's not interested, shrug your shoulders, say "your loss" and walk away
>>17006164

Or just say, "Hey, add my number. Let's keep in touch"

Either way.

Having been on the end of some pretty funny antics (E.g. asking to borrow my phone to make a call--an then "oh by the way I added my number") direct is probably better, because it's usually pretty transparent either way.
>>
Girls, what does it mean if you ask for a guy's number? How long from then would you message/call them?
>>
>>17006186
My vote goes towards this. It's not as if it's a real commitment, so it shouldn't be a big deal.
>>
Ladies.

How hairy do you like your men?
More specifically in the junk area and butt area.
>>
So a while back my GF confessed she wants to suck my dick with another girl.I've never suggested this it was all her own fantasy I thought she wasn't that serious but she began mentioning it more and more. She even propositioned a girlfriend of hers she'd only known for a few days to suck me off together. When her friend said she wasn't really feeling it- too personal/weird/just broke up/not her type and all that, we went out to the bar and she picked out a group of girls she liked and began a conversation. She singled one out kept asking me to imagine both of them together on their knees like good girls looking up with their eyes and making each other gag and all that and really talking it up to get me wanting it bad every time we went out for a smoke break. We took bunch of shots together and she eventually asked them straight up. They weren't really interested in the thought of sucking a random guys dick and not getting anything from it themselves and said nah. I wasn't bothered and she said we'd keep trying. I don't expect it to be too easy. She made profiles online looking for a playmate off her own accord.

Fast forward to a few days later and she randomly says to me that she's changed her mind and that this fantasy will NEVER happen. She said she doesn't want to share me; told me to never bring it up again and if I want that I'll have to go off and cheat on her. (I know two girls who have already down and have asked if i want to have a 3way but i really do NOT want to cheat on this girl, ever- i wanna stay loyal and have her live with me, maybe wife her and have a family and all that jazz. if something happens i want it to be a one off thing and i want her to enjoy it too)

Problem is I found out she's had multiple threesomes, and foursomes with both and ex bf and a fuckbuddy. Full on getting dicked down while eating pussy, i know she liked it and thought it was fun. She might have felt it was dirty and slutty but she also loved it.

[[cont]]
>>
>>17006877
Now I'm in a predicament: I respect her stance and don't want to push because its selfish. I understand just because she's done it once doesn't mean she has to do it again. BUUT the thought of her and a friend eating each other out and worshipping an ex and a casual fwb's cock together and not mine makes me fucking livid.

I feel disrespected and lesser if she won't give me this fantasy she gave out to others. *Especially* since she's the one who planted the damn fantasy in my head and made me think it was a sure thing. How can she claim to admire or love me the most she's admired or loved anyone in her life but not make me feel like a king the way she made them feel like a king? It makes me doubt her true feelings towards me. Her ex and the fwb's mostly used her as a fleshlight. She knows that.Pretty sure she gets off on it. I know I treat her good and make her feel like a princess. But I'm starting to feel like if i treated her like shit too she'd be down for it and right now I'm being too nice and as a result not getting what i want as a man- perhaps I should.

I'm thinking hard about whether I should just give her an ultimatum. Either she does it or I'm gonna get it elsewhere at some point because its on my mind too much ever since she brought it up and I just want to tick it off the fantasy list .. I've got a chance to do it waiting there but I'm passing up on it-- i'm not sure if she'd do the same becaus she's been dishonest in the past.. The thing is I'd much rather it be her and some random girl. not two other sloots I don't even care about the fantasys mostly that its her, the gf sharing.
>>
>>17006886

So if you'll managed to read that garbled wall of text above what I want to know is

1) If anyone can give any input on WHY she'd suddenly change her mind, and if there's a chance of her changing it back? If I know it'll happen naturally when SHE wants it i have no problem waiting. I don't need to push it.

2) Am I being a massive douche here thinking with my dick and not respecting her boundaries (and ultimately might throw away our great relationship because of this) or am I being a beta to let her give something to other guys she won't do with me and should just take control and demand it or go and get my fantasy fulfilled just like she did.

I know if i asked on say twoxchromosomes they'd say I was a horrible human being and give me a lecture on "her body her rules", yet if I asked on /b/ they'd say she doesn't have a choice she's a whore so I'm just trying to get some middle ground by asking here.
>>
>>17005871
Sounds like she's is totally into you. She's just scared to directly ask. Ask her for a pen or something as an icebreaker and check her reaction? does she blush/seem flustered. Does she hand you the pen super quick, does she smile loads, fiddle with her hair or initiate further dialog.

Report back with you findings in your own words.
>>
Guys, do you like your butt being touched?
>>
>>17006986
It's awkard
>>
>>17006986
No one has ever touched my butt so I don't know.
>>
Is it still gay for men to wear earrings?
>>
>>17007046
Gayer than ever
>>
>>17007046
no. some of the chad group i sometimes still hang with (yeh i kinda couldn't keep up the facade anymore) wear black earrings.
just note that they're all 2nd gen asian (indians and chinese alike) tho.
>>
>>17006986
The butt yes, leave my anus alone tho
>>
I figure this is the place to ask this, if not someone redirect me please. Basically I figure this is a question for any femanons on here, but guys with the actual knowledge/experience would be welcome. My gf and I are planning to lose our virginities with each other in the next week sometime, and I want to know is there any ways to make it slightly easier on her, pain-wise? From what she's said she's really tight (can only fit two fingers at a stretch, and she has small hands), and my dick is slightly above average. I'm worried about her and want to know is there anything I can do aside from foreplay to help in this department? I'd rather not use lube but am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance!
>>
ive been on two dates with a girl both went well imo, the 2nd one happened today.

How do i take it to the next level? Should I hold her hands or just confess i like her? Or is that needless since we've been on two dates.

On the 2nd date she gave be a gift of some uni notes she bought last year on the topic that im studying right now. We shared ice cream and I think its going well.

But I got two small worries. We were talking about uni and she twice mentioned her male friends at uni, really brief but an example is 'hey do you know this guy he went to ur school last year' and shows me a photo of him . Second she never engages convos on fb.

whats going on?
>>
>>17007139

Why don't you want to use lube? I would recommend a lot of lube and a lot of foreplay. It's not just a matter of sticking it in her, make sure you take it slowly. Plenty of kissing, stroking, rubbing, etc. You'll know when she's ready but I would still use a lot of lube, especially if you're bigger than average.
>>
>>17004423
Femanons, if a male (friend) called you 'chickadee' as a casual pet name how would that make you feel?
>>
>>17006536
i have no idea obviously i dont talk to women.
>>
File: 1459829884397.gif (865KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1459829884397.gif
865KB, 480x270px
Not sure if right thread:
GF is off to scotland with friends for a week, which is cool and all. We keep in touch with whatsapp but last night and I think I spammed her a bit too much. How do I stop this from happening again? i.e How do I chat with her without it being too much and a possible annoyance?
>>
>>17007197
It depends on the girl, and, imo, how close you are. If we were close and palsy and shit, play around, etc., then yeah, I guess I'd like it. At the same time, if it was someone who I was friends with, but not really close with or anything, I'd think it was odd.
>>
>>17006628
>>17006657

Good to know. I'll definitely keep it short and simple. Thanks, anons.
>>
>>17006986
>>17007134
I totally agree. I'll kill anyone who gets near my asshole, even if it is a girl.
>>
How/where do I find legbears (female neckbears)?
>>
>>17006889
>Why she would change her mind
She thought it was bothering you, she got frustrated and gave up, she did it with someone else
2) she's playing with you man, this is fucked up
>>
So this girl I like has just started university. I go to a different one. How can I be better than all the cool new guys she's gonna meet there?
>>
>>17006877
>>17006886
>>17006886
>I feel disrespected and lesser if she won't give me this fantasy she gave out to others.
Note the GAVE, as in past tense. Sounds like she's maturing and learning to master her emotions. You should try to understand and appreciate that, since it's not easy for her (she sounds pretty histrionic), and it sounds like she's doing it for you.

>I'm starting to feel like if i treated her like shit too she'd be down for it and right now I'm being too nice and as a result not getting what i want as a man- perhaps I should.
>I'm thinking hard about whether I should just give her an ultimatum.
>Either she does it or I'm gonna get it elsewhere at some point because its on my mind too much ever since she brought it up and I just want to tick it off the fantasy list
No, what the fuck. You know that's fucking wrong. Stop thinking with your cock.
She's trying to grow up and become a serious, level-headed woman, and you want to go back to being a hormone-driven teenage boy?

>>17006889
>1) If anyone can give any input on WHY she'd suddenly change her mind, and if there's a chance of her changing it back? If I know it'll happen naturally when SHE wants it i have no problem waiting. I don't need to push it.
My guess (as above) is that she's trying to stop "acting out" sexually and reduce such impulsive fantasies.
Probably won't change her mind if that's the case. You need to change your own attitude on it.
2) Am I being a massive douche here thinking with my dick
Yes.

Seriously anon, don't fuck it up, i don't want to see her posting here asking whether there are any good men left in the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 370x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 370x321px
Girls and guys

I listened to you, bought some hair cream. This is the first time I've ever styled my hair. Honestly... I feel a bit embarrassed right now.

How is it..?
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 2048x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 2048x1537px
I was trying to do this btw..
>>
Men, can you describe in detail what penile and prostate orgasms feel like?
>>
>>17007623
it feels like it tickles, it lasts a very short time and after that you suddenly feel like you don't care about women anymore for a while
>>
>>17007623

It's just pulsing muscular contractions
>>
For ladies

Girl 1. I think she's looking at me from the corner of her eye, when I look at her her eyes are dark, so I assume that's her iris? otherwise it'd be white. I'm not sure if she likes me?
She's very shy in the class so I want to be respectful and not make things worse for her.

Girl 2. Told me I make her 'soo frustrated' in a good way, told her a joke and she laughed super hard, kept looking at me for the rest of the day and smiling.

hehe, I want to be Master Roshi
>>
>meet this girl
>get the feeling she's a bt naive
>maybe a bit slow
>english not our first language but that's how we communicate
>met irl only once
>I'll have to spend a couple of days with her
>I don't have any fucking clue how to get to know her because she's so passive in the conversation

We've been talking trough chat so far, not much because I try to hold back for the moment I'll meet her in person so I'll have something to talk about.
She's a nerdy 20 years something girl and she makes me feel kind of uncomfortable with all the XDXD and whatnot emoticons.

Fuck how do I deal with this girls?
>>
I can't tell if he is being ftiendly or not. I don't want to ask him out right now. I can't read signals at all

> when we bump into each other in the study room he asks 'aren't you going to stay?' (If it looks like I'm leaving right when he gets there)
>he gets excited and shows me a lot of stuff he's working on and asks my opinion
> we end up hanging out in the study room for a couple hours every single time
> otherwise he is just really friendly to everyone but I'm pretty sure he doesn't hang out with them/show them stuff like this extent

Actually now that I write it out, it could go either way really?
>>
>>17007745
Ask to go for a walk or just chat outside of the normal setting?
>>
how does sex with someone you love feels like? and with a stranger? i'd like to read male and female points of view
>>
>>17007789

Guy here

I've never had sex with someone that I've actually cared about, so I can't answer the first part. But I quit having sex with randoms. It's awkward and uncomfortable. It's not even enjoyable. It's a waste of time
>>
>>17007785
We do, I had lunch with him yesterday but it was awkward because it felt forced and we're both kinda awkward people. Just sat there on our phones because we both hate small talk. but when left lun ch and walked to class it was fun and games. Which is part of why I'm hesitating to ask him out at least if having lunch with him isn't fun
>>
>>17005499
In a few years there will be a reversible procedure that is similar. I'm unlikely to have sex in the next few years anyway, so, why not get the reversible one?
But then, I want to have children someday. Not everyone does.

>>17005794
Didn't even know anyone actually shaved it. I notice it but don't mind it unless there's weird colour issues between the hair and the skin.
>>
>>17007613
It's actually pretty damn close to that pic, looks nice. It's not eye-catching but still helps since chicks will notice that you put in the effort.
And don't be embarrassed, i use hair cream and get compliments (though mine's medium-length and wavy-curly), eg:
>wow anon, you actually style your hair, most guys around here just leave it however it looks when they get out of bed in the morning

>>17007701
>>maybe a bit slow
Probably the opposite, you just can't tell since the communication barriers are too severe to transmit any advanced thoughts/feelings.
>>I don't have any fucking clue how to get to know her because she's so passive in the conversation
Keep going and don't get discouraged, she's not going to open until you get to know each other much much better.
And kudos for even trying to bridge language, culture, and physical gaps all at the same time, if this works you should be damn proud of yourself.
>>
>>17007567
>You should try to understand and appreciate that, since it's not easy for her (she sounds pretty histrionic), and it sounds like she's doing it for you.

It's hard to appreciate *not* getting something when you consider it a treat or a fantasy. Especially when you feel like it's something that had been promised. You can critique the notion of promises when it comes to sex all you like but thats how it feels on a basic pysch level

Let me give you an analogy. I tell my GF that I would love to take her to Hawaii i let her look at the tickets and have her fantasize about being on the beach and all the nice clothes and jewelry she can buy. Let her build her expectations up. Then randomly I change my mind and say you'll have to find someone else if you want that.

She finds out I had 3 Gf's before her, each of those past gf's i took them on vacation to Hawaii all expenses paid + shopping.. Do I really expect her to appreciate and understand me maturing and realizing that wasn't prudent? To recognize it's not easy for me? I'd fully expect her to be wondering why the other girls deserved it and not her. I'd expect her to be a bit upset and angry that I'd even put the thought of it happening into her head before withdrawing it. permanently.

I'm not using a sexual analogy because frankly I'm not sure if scenarios the same. But anything I might have done with an ex or FwB to please them, I would be happy to do to get my current GF off. I'm up for trying almost anything new too. I'd expect her to be bothered if I wouldn't do certain things to please her that I was happy to do with others. Why would I give old flames more of me than her?

Look, if she didn't want to have a 3some at all and I didnt know she'd done it before i would NOT have an issue right now. I wouldn't push her and wouldn't expect it. It's that I know she did, with multiple others, I know she had fun, and I know she was the one who put the fantasy into my head and said it will happen.
>>
>>17007671
>Girl 1. I think she's looking at me from the corner of her eye, when I look at her her eyes are dark, so I assume that's her iris? otherwise it'd be white. I'm not sure if she likes me?
Dude here, but i'm totally mystified as to why someone with this (very high) level of social aptitude/emotional IQ is even here. What's your major malfunction, eh?

>>17007806
>We do, I had lunch with him yesterday but it was awkward because it felt forced and we're both kinda awkward people. Just sat there on our phones because we both hate small talk. but when left lun ch and walked to class it was fun and games. Which is part of why I'm hesitating to ask him out at least if having lunch with him isn't fun
What the hell am i reading? Are you an introvert who's never met another introvert? Well, i guess now you know how everyone feels when trying to date you, at least.

But seriously, you need to ask yourself whether you're actually interested in him.
If you're already looking for bad excuses to drop it, then drop it.
>>
>>17005499
Seriously considering it. I have 3 kids, and I do not want any more. The only concern I have is that l might change my mind a few years down the road
>>
>>17007897

That's what Sperm Banks are for
>>
>>17006986
During sex, yes. l love it when she pushes me into her. Leave my anus alone, tho
>>
>>17007842
>if this works you should be damn proud of yourself.

I have no interest in her,
it's just something that I have to do.
>>
>>17005794
>What do you think of girls that don't shave their forearm hair, is it even really noticeable to you?
I can't remember ever noticing it, and I grew up around a lot of indian girls and remember noticing sideburns/mustache a couple times (as a teenage boy it feels pretty bad to see girls that can grow better facial hair than you can, lol).

>>17007925
>I have no interest in her,
>it's just something that I have to do.
why, man?
don't lead her on, she sounds like a nice girl
>>
>>17007970
I'm not leading her,
there's no romanticism involved.
>>
>>17007886
So what do you actually believe about her motives?
>A: She's trying to get past sexual impulse control (histrionic) issues, and recognizes that such a fantasy would only momentarily satisfy the impulse but leave her feeling disgusted with herself and her behavior afterwards
or
>B: She isn't as sexually excited by you as her past partners (the fantasy doesn't seem as hot with you in it) or isn't as eager to please you as she was them

It sounds like you accept that A is right, but we both know intellectual justifications like this can't un-blue your balls. Gotta find some way to get this fantasy out of your head: try asking her for help with this (if A's true, she also had to work very hard to get rid of it).
>>
>>17007886
You never originally had the thought, you only think of it since was implanted. You only want what was denied and it won't be even that great if you got it. If you two really care for each other tho explain your thoughts and spill your emotions to her and ask why all of this started and ended by changing her mind, that's all. Lay out that both of you need to be 100% truthful. Don't actually push for the fantasy since neither of you will like it. If you two can manage tho this problem then she is wifey material
>>
>>17006903
reporting back, did not speak to her...I don't have the balls. She's too attractive and I've never approached a girl in my life.
>>
>>17007896
Well, I have sort of a problem with confidence

One day, today when the lecturer was talking to the class and wanted a normal response, I stood up and said some crap that made most of the theater laugh, then applaud me.

Other days I can't go into subway because they ask me questions.

My lecturer, she kinda jokes around with me too,she said she wants to go WWE on me, I guess I have charm, but most of the time I lack social skills
>>
>>17007789

Sex with somebody you care about is the most intense, intimate thing you can do with another person. It can be fun and lighthearted as well but if you're both really into it, I've never felt anything as amazing.

Sex with a stranger tends to be incredibly awkward unless you're drunk. Maybe some people perform better with someone they don't care about. I personally love knowing we have that connection and I'm learning more about that person the more we sleep together.

I've had sex with people who I love but don't necessarily have a spark with. That can be just as awkward as sex with a stranger.

You'll get a million different answers from this question. It's a really good one!
>>
>>17007789
Guy. I stopped having sex with people I don't care about. Really not worth the energy and its pretty boring. When I did have sex with the last girl I cared about it was definitely a change.
>>
>>17008175

>Sex with somebody you care about is the most intense, intimate thing you can do with another person. It can be fun and lighthearted as well but if you're both really into it, I've never felt anything as amazing.

That's interesting. I'll never experience that. But that's still interesting
>>
File: crosstail.gif (2MB, 400x245px) Image search: [Google]
crosstail.gif
2MB, 400x245px
>>17008186
Best part is in two years when they tell you that they don't love you anymore
>>
Do women like men who can cook in this day and age?

My hobby is hosting dinner parties and was wondering if it makes sense to invite people over.
Can you also invite people as friends or do they automatically assume there is more to it than that.
>>
>>17008207
Some women find culinary and hosting skills attractive in their own right. However women in general just like anything about a man which shows him to be capable and self-sufficient. The more you think about it, the clearer it gets that "how to be a proper man" really is "how to be a grownup."

As for the actual invitations, do whatever you want. This is less a question of what women like and more about what you hope to get out of a relationship. Shouldn't you be pursuing women who add to your lifestyle? So don't tailor your lifestyle around hypothetical women. Live as you enjoy living. Let the interest of a given woman in that lifestyle illustrate how good a match she is for you. If she looks down upon your dinner parties then it doesn't make your dinner parties wrong. It makes her a bad fit for your love life.
>>
>>17006889
>>17006886
>>17006877
Tell her this. It'll clear the air and give you an answer. If she still says no, respect her choice.
>>
>>17007567
>No, what the fuck. You know that's fucking wrong. Stop thinking with your cock.
I don't think it's that wrong. At least I'll be being respectful enough to tell her straight instead of sneaking off and cheating. If I decide I really want this fantasy I can't do much more than be honest about it. Tell her either I'm going to look elsewhere or she can do it, or she can dump me. She has free choice. Might be a dumb move in retrospect but i don't think it makes me a bad person.

>>17008033
I think her motives align with B. A barely even factors into things. Whilst she does have histrionic issues this scenario isn't one of them. She's never felt disgusted, she thought it was fun.

Assuming she's not getting directly pleasured and its just all on the guy obviously she gets a lot less from this fantasy than her previous partners got from it. If she did it with me, the same would apply. That's part of the point. She did it selflessly to please. multiple times and with different people. So why doesn't she have the same desire to please me? and why did she ever bring it up it as very likely to happen? I feel like I've got a car that used to go up to 120 with other drivers but only goes up to 40 with me.
>>
>>17008162
What kind of a faggot are you? What's the worst case scenario? You have an awkward 5 second conversation and get closure?
>>
I feel very shallow because the real reason I broke up with my gf was that I didn't think she was pretty enough. We were togehter for 2 years and I had this thought (that I could do much much better) about 1,5 years , but I chose to skip it. After about 1+ year in the relationship I started to not like sex with her. It literally showed as I (a guy in his prime years) wasnt into sex for more than 1-2 times per week. Would literally prefer to jack off and whenever we had sex It would last ages.

Am I a shallow person girls ? I broke up with that girl 5 months ago because I literally thought I could do better. She had a nice body overall , nice face in my opinion , but she wouldn't take care of herself.(She could work out a bit to tone up her bum a bit because it was sorta "fallen" like the one of a 40+ woman). Those things were literally a turn-off for me , especially during sex.

Whenever I tried to comfront her about taking care of herself (start dressing properly when we go out clubbing or possibly thinking working out) her response would be "If you dont like me you can find someone else" After like 10-12 times we had this discusseion , I literally broke up with her and did that.

So I repeat my question, am I a bad-shallow person ? Was It a huge mistake that I didnt break up with her much earlier to not hurt her, because I knew she (as I did) had feelings for me?
>>
>>17007567
>She's trying to grow up and become a serious, level-headed woman, and you want to go back to being a hormone-driven teenage boy?

That's exactly the problem. Her deciding suddenly she wants to be a level-headed woman when she's sold me in on the fantasy of a hormone-driven teenage girl means now /I/ don't get to be a "hormone-driven teenage boy" just once with her yet have the knowledge other people have got to experience that. It doesn't make me feel like she's mine And after all being hormone driven (At least briefly) is exciting and what I expect in a non stale relationship.

>>17008036
True never expected it before, because if I'm not cool with sharing her It's fair that she's not cool with sharing me. But she planted the seed and grew it to a tree by making me think a bunch of lewd shit. .she literally told me "I always have the option" of this one girl i know and her sucking me off, and proceeded to text me a fantasy later of her licking jizz of her face and asking me to think about it then gets mad I thought about it and says it will never happen. I don't know wtf she expected and just wish she never mentioned it because now I'm thinking of being 60 and never having experienced two girls meanwhile other guys have experienced my girl and another in their heydays. if I already know 2 girls that are down for it and my gf's not interested in pleasing me like she pleased her fratboy fwb shouldn't I be able to have fun too? I mean why the fuck not

>>17008162
Aw. Honestly you should try and work up the courage because there isn't much that can go wrong if you don't put yourself out there too blatantly. You can devise a scenario for her to initiate and test the waters because it seems like she's nervous too. Drop something maybe, and observe her reaction. Is she quick to help you out and hand it back? Does she giggle or make a comment

I'm re-assigning you and issuing you with a deadline extension. Report back with findings.
>>
>>17008305
Some people would call that mean and shallow, but sexual attraction is an important part of a relationship. If you weren't "feeling it" with those girls you were right to break up with them.
>>
>>17008357
Don't bring it up.
>>
>>17008374

Ok then. Out of interest, why not? I wouldn't have thought he'd be too uncomfortable as he had the bookmark on his toolbar. It's really just a morbid curiosity, plus if he's on hookup sites and has been having a lot of sex, that changes things a bit.

I think I manage not to mention it though.
>>
>>17008357
Hey girl, I've been in this situation before and I find the best approach is to not say anything straight away. He may be sensitive and fear being branded as gay.

There is a more scientific response you can take to save yourself "that akward talk" The next time you two are making love start by suddenly sliding a finger up his chuffy to gauge his response.

If he puckers his buttonhole and shrieks; the bookmark must of been accidental or a prank by his bro or some virus that installed itself unwittingly, whereas if his your dirt tube practically reaches out to swallow your fist whole and he's suspiciously absent from complaints then you can begin the next step which is pegging him. Then you can talk about bringing him a mandingo from grindr home and watch him go to town on that anaconda like whopper like he really wants.
>>
>>17008385

My sides have reached orbit, anon.

I've asked him about the butt thing before because I think I'd like to put my finger in his ass and he seemed quite against this.
>>
>>17008357
I think it's fair to bring up in this light: if it were a heterosexual hook up site, that's still a stark contrast to the presumably monogamous nature of your relationship. It needn't be an accusation or anything. In fact you don't even have to discuss the sexual persuasion of the site's users. Just ask plainly "Now that we're in a relationship, can you tell me about this hook up site that you have bookmarked on your laptop?"

Be prepared to confront the possibility that (on potentially several levels) you two do not enjoy the degree of shared openness which you thought.
>>
>>17008399

Oh no, I have absolutely no issues with it in theory. I'm quite sure he's not hooking up with random people at the moment, which is all that matters really as we haven't been together for that long.

I'm assuming it was something he looked into out of curiosity, maybe wanked on a couple of cams or watched some guys do the same, then forgot about it. He could have spent the past few months getting fucked by guys I'm quite sure he would have mentioned this to me in passing (before we got together).
>>
>>17008414
You sound like the person who came here only willing to hear the advice he or she wanted from the start.
>>
>>17008424
And now you've deleted your original post.

This is the second time I've seen you post it anyway. Please let there not be a third.
>>
>>17008428

Sorry, just slightly worried about being identified and am aware that you're unable to do this after a certain time. Won't post again.

>>17008424

I really just wanted to know whether it was appropriate to bring up with them or whether it would be better to just pretend it never happened. Personally, I'd rather discuss things like this but it's not something I've ever come across before.
>>
>>17008391
my gf is always trying to stick fingers in my ass and it's just not that enjoyable because of the long nails, the fact they're thin and pokey, plus the fact I'm not a faggot.. maybe your BF's a top and doesn't want to get drilled like a dainty sub; he just wants a nice tight boybutt to stick his pecker into.

Or maybe he's fascinated with dicks. some of them can be quite pretty.

I know another scientific test for that and it's reasy to reproduce, simply requiring an internet connection and a printer

1) You'll need to google search for "dick" or "penis" or some other variation (Be sure to turn off safesearch!) then print the dick out.

2) Strip naked and apply over vagina. wait for your guy to arrive back home

3) Monitor his reaction and take note off his gaze direction. If he looks at your tits first, he's straight. If he glances at the cock first, Your suspicions have been confirmed and you may as well cancel the wedding.

For real though, maybe you should be googling his username on gay forums and the like because they are a promiscuous bunch and carry all sorts of venereal diseases

>>17008036
also I tried explaining this to her but she's just fixated on it never happening and actually recommended finding someone else, but then we'd split. Yet earlier on she actively told me to get it over with and she'll accept it and forgive me. Now she says she's in too deep
>>
>I mean I haven't had sex with a lot of people, but I definitely think you're, like, the best
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>17008438

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he finds me completely physically attractive. If he did like cock, I think he'd be bi (and we're all a little bit bi).

I don't think I'm going to do the googling thing, as I might not like what I find. I don't really want to get into the habit of snooping. I was either going to speak to him about it or forget about it forever. Thank you for your helpful replies though.
>>
Guys,
what's the difference between a girl you'd date and someone you'd just fool around with? Basically, what besides physical attraction makes you think that keeping a girl around long term might be worth it?
>>
>>17008445

That she hasn't had sex with a lot of people, but thinks you're best out of those she has slept with.

I'm quite sure I said exactly the same to my boyfriend.
>>
>>17008305
You're not shallow for not wanting to be with someone you're not sexually attracted to. I find it more off putting that you both waited so long to end a dead end relationship.
However, it is quite possible that you have unreasonable standards for how someone should look, which is hard to say based on some vague descriptions. Even the hottest woman in the world can get fat, will grow old, might not bounce back well after a pregnancy. If your love for a person is directly tied to them being not just subjectively to you attractive but "objectively" hot, that's going to be an issue.
>>
>>17008454
How she fits into the rest of my lifestyle. The stuff I do, places I go, things I talk about, etc. If we can't see eye-to-eye on much of anything except getting our rocks off then I'm not going to be seeing her much outside of the bedroom. That's not a criticism of her or anything. People are just different.
>>
>>17008454

Personality/chemistry

even if the girl is really hot, she might not be on the same mental wavelength as you. If you don't "click". Then it's just not going to go anywhere.

There is a girl that I like so much, whenever we talk on the phone I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. When I look down at my phone and see a text from her, I instantly get a boner. Everytime. just thinking about her makes me smile. I'm literally smiling right now just typing this. it's because me and her are on the same mental wavelength. unfortunetly though, she's not my girlfriend, I really wish she was... But we are just friends right now.. Fuck. :/
>>
Ladies, is it wrong for me to absolutely hate the woman my friend is sleeping with? He was a virgin before he met her, and she spent months convincing my friend into it while trying to convince her boyfriend to let them have sex (he wasn't for it originally). Make matters worse, when they finally had sex, she forbids protection because she has her ovulation down to a schedule. Now he's talking that they want to all live on a farm somewhere and live off the land thinking they won't have any bills because they will live like Amish people. Honestly, I think she's a fucking whore and I can't stand to be around her. I tried to convince my friend this is a terrible idea but he was so desperate to lose his virginity at 29 years old he went for it. I try to be civil around her but it's really hard. We're going to see a movie tomorrow and he's invited her and her boyfriend to come along and I don't think that I can trust myself not to be an asshole.
>>
>>17008454
Someone I'd like to fool around with is hot and not completely annoying.

Someone I'd date shares my interests, is funny, I connect with on an emotional level, etc., and is attractive, but that standard isn't as high as the fool around with girl.
>>
>>17007789
Never bothered to have sex with someone I did not care about. Sex with someone you love is bliss. It's an insane feeling to both experience arousal and excitement and an utter feeling of safety and being cherished and loved. Everything heightens everything else: when they pleasure you and turn you on you also feel affection for how they care and are attentive towards your needs, and that in turn will make you want to give them an orgasm that makes their head spin.
I don't care for what people say about love and sex being different things, they are meant to complement and enhance one another.
>>
>>17008454
She likes listening to me talk about random shit and is just enjoyable to be around
A girl I'd be serious with is one that I'd enjoy doing things I don't like with just because I'd be doing it with her
>>
>>17008357
>We discussed sexuality before we became romantically involved and he has always said he is straight, finds some men attractive but it would have to take someone amazing for him to actually sleep with them.

Really? Because I can say guys are objectively attractive, am open minded and comfortable enough with my sexuality that I've made out with a few guys for shits and giggle, and even have a running joke with my girlfriend that my free pass is Matt Bomer, but in actuality, but I can say with near 100% certainty that I'd never sleep with a guy, period. It just doesn't at all appeal to me, and even kissing a guy feels even more empty than the shittiest kiss with a girl.

Anyway, if the potential hookup part of it makes you uncomfortable, you should probably bring it up from that angle, other than that, probably best leaving off 'til you're more comfortable with one another and you don't have enough doubt that you feel like you have to come here, asking what to do.
>>
>>17008469
You can hate her, but if he likes her and wants this, you need to keep your mouth shut. I know you're just looking out for him, but he's an adult and you're not his mother
>>
>>17008456
Oh ok
Ty
>>
>>17008482

I think he was trying to explain that he can find guys attractive but doesn't want to actually sleep with them. Similarly to how I find the female body attractive but would probably never sleep with another woman unless she was physically perfect and I really connected with her.

As I said, I know him quite well and I don't think he's got enough opportunity to hook up with anybody at the moment. I can't even imagine him doing anything like that. It's more just an interest, as I don't see why you'd have something like that on your computer if you didn't have at least some interest/involvement. Thanks for your reply anon.
>>
girls what is your deal with fucking older guys. i mean, what are your rules or whatever? im 28 and im aging well. like i could pass as early 20s even teens maybe. im looking to go as low as 18
>>
>>17008293
One that knows im unattractive and going to be alone for the rest of my life. Also one that does not wan the little self confidence he has left destroyed, because i need that for job interviews soon.
>>17008311
see above.

thanks the advice, but again i was just curious(as i am naturally curious) and i never intended to hit on her or anything of that nature.
>>
>>17008509
If you just want to fuck, I don't think you should have issues. Women have different standards for who they'll fuck as opposed to who they'll date, too, and youth isn't as big a deal for men as it is for women. Plus you have the women who have daddy issues or something related.
>>
>>17008445
>I mean I haven't had sex with a lot of people, but I definitely think you're, like, the best
I'm genuinely confused at how that needs interpreting.

She's saying you're the best out of the people she's slept with

she's accounting for the fact she hasn't had a whole lot of experience to judge so you don't get TOO big of an ego & reinforcing the assurance she hasn't had a lot of dick at the same time which sounds better than "i think you're the best out of all the people i slept with"

>>17008452
I personally think snooping on occasion is fine when you have a reason to be suspicious. not snooping due to fear of not liking what you think you may find is just burying your head in the sand avoiding the issue. just my experience but If your suspicions are unfounded you can have more trust after confirming finding nothing than assuming there is something niggling away in the back of your mind. If your suspicions were warranted you feel validated and can address the problem( if it is one.) But asking hims even better. I guess if you don't care then forgetting about it completely is reasonable but then the point about not liking what you might find seems to contradict that

>>17008454
a bit of a vague answer but for me its how well we vibe together. If we don't click, don't share similar mindsets and thought processes then no matter how hot she is obviously the relationship can't go anywhere long term. She has to make you smile. someone you'd want to marry is first and foremost someone you could be friends with.

There's a difference from being able to get trashed with someone and have a good time every so often and being able to connect with them everyday, on broad topics. To have conversations, adventures, interests and to find pleasure doing normal day to day activities with them. If you can't see yourself being content in a room with alone in silence and it not be awkward you're a good match together.
>>
>>17008454
>what's the difference between a girl you'd date and someone you'd just fool around with?

Their character, personality, and how well we mesh together.

I'm in my late 20's and so far I've only met maybe three or four those in my life.

>>17008207
>Do women like men who can cook in this day and age?

Yup. I've definitely had a few girls lose themselves in watching me cook, definitely had a few girls ask my GF to borrow me/where to find another, and definitely had a few girls perk up on hearing me talk about how to make a dish.

But of course, like anything else, not everyone cares. My girlfriend wasn't even much of a food person until she met me and I pretty much forced her to open her eyes to it lol.

>>17007789
>how does sex with someone you love feels like?
It's a level of intimacy and warmth that tends to envelop you from head to toe. It's a sense of getting wrapped up in a single moment and thinking of nothing else but the person you're with. It encapsulates and enraptures you, and allows you to fully lose yourself.

>and with a stranger?
It's a lot more utilitarian and straight forward. It's much more selfish and one sided. Each of you is looking to take care of yourself, and it's more about the action than it is the connection.

That being said, it's not necessarily about stranger vs not. I truly care about my best friend. I know her more than most anyone else and we'll always have each other's backs. We've had sex a few times. It was completely selfish. We were both just looking to take care of ourselves, and we had no real connection in that way. Conversely one of my most intimate experiences ever was basically a one night stand. It was gentle, happy, and incredibly fun in a way that, for the first time in my life, actually made me involuntarily smile the entire next morning after.

It's about the connection you make, not necessarily the relation you have.
>>
>>17008519
Holy shit dude, just talk to her.
>>
>>17008454
If she's in debt, heavily uses social media, doesn't talk about your interests, self-centered, cares too much about jewellery or material possesions, tramp stamped, drinks grey goose or hennesey, loves drake or fetty wap, owns a horse, admits to having BPD or being in a mental hospital, talks about self harming past, says "she's not like most girls", say "she doesn't like drama" or most of her friends are guys, describes herself as spoilt or a daddys girl,

she's fine to sleep with but datings a nono.
>>
>>17007789
You kind tune into their body
It's not about you trying to get off, it kinda becomes a game of trying things and feeling how your partner reacts
>>
Girls, why do so many of you hate other girls who use their looks, or even just the fact that they're female to their advantage?

For example, my friend's talked about how she doesn't like how many of the popular girls on Twitch are only popular because they get their cleavage out (I don't know if that's true or not, btw). She's not oblivious to the fact that Twitch viewers like to see girls, her boyfriend's stream surges in viewers when she's with him in it
>>
>>17008555
lol chill I'm not doing that. In was just curious why she was starring and shit.
>>
Question for girls

May you ask me a question?
>>
>>17008584
Because it's a common stereotype/accusation for a woman that she used her looks/gender to advance herself. Some women see the potential for doing this as just another way to further yourself in life, but most women simply want to be taken seriously for who they are and what they have to offer. Women who opt for exploiting their body anyway indirectly make things harder for them because they only feed the idea that women will just throw their tits out to compensate for skill or other points of potential interest.

Also in many cases I guess it's just a sense of personally looking down on it, thinking it's sad behavior. The way a guy might feel seeing another guy bend over to impress some boring bitchy girl. It can rouse anger in you for how pathetic you think it is.
>>
Is it normal if the other day i grabbed my boyfriends junk and he came with just that?
I had to wash my hands and he had to change his pants because he was just full of cum :/
>>
>>17008584

Jealousy. If they hate it or complain about it, it just means that they can't do it themselves. Life is easier on attractive people who know how to use it to their advantage, and those less lucky hate it.
>>
>>17008651
What were you doing before that?
>>
>>17008658
we were just talking on a couch, he didn´t even have a boner or anything, he kissed my neck a few minutes before.
>>
>>17008651
How old is he?
>>
>>17008584

OK so this is the most redpill thing I've ever wrote but it's simply true

Slut shaming exists as a way for females to combat the devaluation of womens sexual currency. When women give out free sex or use their body often to get what they want "cheaply" like by flashing their tits on twitch, it reduces the ability of other females to manipulate men for their time and money. their sexual currency has just lost purchasing power. that might sound a bit redpill but honestly that's all there is to it. The more "sluts" that exist the harder a woman has to work because of the flooded/cheap market.. Sex is desired by men so why would a guy care so much or work so hard to get one woman for the purpose of sex when it's easy to get another? ultimately they'd all lose out as a species. There are informal 'price floors' everywhere.

I'm honestly not sure most women fully grasp that women are the biggest slut-shamers around.
>>
Guys, what's the best way to tell my boyfriend that I don't want to have sex as often anymore without him thinking it's his fault?

We have sex almost daily now. I used to be okay with this since I had a huge sex drive. But lately I feel less interested in having that much sex. Some nights I just want to talk and cuddle you know. I tried telling him this straight up but he got extremely insecure and somehow convinced himself that I felt like this because I didn't find him attractive anymore (which is definitely not the case). Had to drop the subject because I could tell he kept blaming himself and nothing I said managed to change his mind about it.
>>
>>17008677
This makes no sense. It could fly if you posed it as a theory about why women police each other's amount of casual sex or sex partners, but there is an incomprehensible amount of easily accessible, free pornography online. A handful of women with cleavage on youtube don't do shit on that scale.
>>
>>17008696
You're asking the wrong question. You already answered the question that you did ask, and you answered it correctly.
>tried telling him straight up
>tried to correct his misconceptions

What you should be asking is "What should I do in the face of my boyfriend's unreasonable insecurity?" See I can totally understand his gut reaction. I'm sure you do too. Having it was reasonable. But when you clearly explained the details and addressed his wrongful conclusions, that was the moment where continuing to blame himself became unreasonable. Notice that I'm not pushing you toward approaching this as something to fix. The flat truth is that another person's feelings are not your responsibility. If he's uncomfortable with feeling unattractive then he needs to come to you for resolution and accept the answers you give him. *It's not your job to make him feel better if you weren't the one to make him feel worse.*

Your job is to figure out what your steps will be. It's time to take this insecurity of his as a stipulation. The way to work with that stipulation is to set up boundaries to protect yourself from it. He can sour his own mood all he wants but you can't let him sour yours too. If you want to talk and cuddle, talk and cuddle. If he tries to make a move then say flat out that you aren't interested in having sex that night. And, most importantly, if he starts to get fussy out of insecurity then remove yourself from the situation. It does no good to keep sitting there. You need to walk away while you're still feeling the happiness of what talking and cuddling you did get to enjoy. Staying around for even another 30 seconds will give you enough sourness to undo all of the happiness that the cuddles gave you. One of you needs to stay happy or the relationship is fucked.

Finally, I'd be remiss if I didn't point one thing out: if he's got a sex drive which you can't keep up with then it might be that you two are simply no longer compatible.
>>
Ladies
I fucked up with this girl and I got nervous and kind of ignored her. The messed up thing is she likes or liked me. I don't know anymore I won't get to try and talk to her for a couple of days. I just found her on facebook the problem is my facebook page is one giant joke, no pictures of me, 12 friends, hardly any posts, and a fake name. Is it weird to message her with this fucked up profile and tell her who it is?
>>
>>17008696

Eh, just go with it, he'll get bored after a few months.
Me and my gf had a every day thing for about 2 years. Now if i fuck her nice one a week its a good week. Guys get bored after a while.
>>
>>17008725
That is weirs
Don't act desperate senpai
>>
>>17008454
A girl i fuck around with is a girl that looks nice and is easy on the eyes. Girls that don't live withing a 20min drive of me. Or just unstable crazies.

A girl I keep around is someone who shares common goals and interests. Someone i can do stuff with thats isn't just spending money in at the movies of idling away.
Having a common hobby helps, my 4year gf and i often play guitar together. Really kept us close at tough times
>>
>>17008697
i see what you mean but when you search up porn you're expecting porn. No surprises there. it's in it's own category. People who explicitly look for porn are already in the mindset where they know they are going to find it. Porns full of pornstars which are in their own category ;it is totally fake and other women don't have to fear competition from them because they're "not real" it's in their job description to be "sluts"- both men and women know it. their BF isn't going to be dating one.Plus society mostly accepts porn consumption.

Even so what i said is true -- many women don't want you watching it. whatsoever. My GF flips shit anytime she's known me watching it. Honestly she literally says it's the same as cheating.. Plus she's furious if I even watch the vine comps on youtube with the ass thumbnails because she knows I only click on it for the thumbs. Sex sells, and putting sex everywhere reduces its scarcity value

when you're sitting down with the GF on twitch and some bimbo comes on with her DDD's all up the screen ranting about how much she loves the nintendo playstation and how much she plays legend of zelda windbreaker your Gf's instantly pissed. Because even though you know the girl is dumb as a bag of rocks you're still staring. She knows it. She knows it got you distracted and it bugs her because she wants to be the only one with the power to distract you. She knows it's a cheap tactic from the girl. She hates that she just hopped in a room meant for gaming or some other safe for work environment and got guys thoughts all nsfw. And if it happened often she'd probably wanna ban you from ever visiting twitch or youtube or whatnot because all of those girls are real competition and devaluing her own assets
>>
>>17008519
>Also one that does not wan the little self confidence he has left destroyed, because i need that for job interviews soon.
Good, you're at least thinking productively. Fucking your self-esteem into the dirt with ridiculously unguarded /adv/-suggested shit is a great way to end up eating a gun.

>>17008696
>best way to tell my boyfriend that I don't want to have sex as often anymore without him thinking it's his fault?
There's no way. Unless you find a way to make him blame you (eg say you've developed a fetish for sheep or CBT) then he'll assume it's his fault.
Hard to blame him, it's hard for anyone to accept things like this happening just for no reason at all.
Here's the adv thread he might make:
>hey guys, my girlfriend's losing sexual interest in me
>she used to have a huge sex drive, but now she just wants to talk
>what happened
>is she cheating on me, is my dick not big enough, have we fallen out of love, etc...

>>17008651
Some drugs can cause that (near-spontaneous ejaculation) as a side effect.

>>17008454
>what's the difference between a girl you'd date and someone you'd just fool around with?
None, really. Not into casual sex.
>Basically, what besides physical attraction makes you think that keeping a girl around long term might be worth it?
Chemistry/compatibility/whatever you want to call it. That's really the primary thing, physical beauty and such are just extra points.
>>
>>17008740

>Legend of Zelda Windbreaker

My sides. Genuine lol there, anon.
>>
>>17008740
Sure, but it's not like porn is the one domain where sex is kept. How many big mainstream movies feature a topless shot, if they don't go all out with sex scenes like Game of Thrones? If you watch videoclips, walk down the street and look at ads, have a decent number of friends on facebook, you're going to run into revealingly dressed if not partially or fully naked women.

And yeah people tend to get insecure when their SO obviously finds other people attractive, men and women. I think this has more to do with uncomfortable awareness of the frailty of your relationship than with nudity. Because at the end of the day a too sweet smile at a conservatively dressed waitress is worse than neutrally seeing some girl's tits on tv.

I don't doubt that for some women it's the way you say but I don't think that's the most common, especially not now that we've lived for decades in time periods where people marry the person they meet at the right time or have the best connection with, not the first or one person who will pay them attention sexually.
>>
>>17008735
Thanks for the reply sensei
BUT
this girl is way more desperate than me
She fishes for compliments
The day after valentines she came in hungover and complained about not having a bf in 3 years
When she does see me in the hall she follows me like a lost puppy
Thought she was trying to laser vision me to death with how much she stared at me when I had class with her
makes a simple error in conversation, immediately corrects herself and profusely apologizes to me
She's sweet girl, she's naive about a lot of things but I also know she's afraid. Her last boyfriend cheated on her and made her feel like shit. In a way I'm afraid I've made her feel like crap for being aloof and stand offish. I just want to let her know she's on my mind for whatever that's worth.
>>
>>17008697
I'm curious to know if there's people who disagree with >>17008677 actually. I'm not redpill at all (as far as I know but I think it's just common sense that that's why) I think men and women are the same in differnt ways

to give you an example from the other gender. Imagine your GF is the one watching twitch with you sitting in the background and this is on stream. Your GF mentions the videos slow, and the guy says "oh sounds like your [technical noun] needs contrabulating" just follow these steps and it'll be fixed. Before you can say anything your GF has obediently delved into the command prompt and reconfigured her network share AND deleted windows movie maker. You're about to pipe up when you can see her visibly swooning." Wowww you are soo smart!"

You'd feel a twinge of jealously because your utility is a man to her depends on being useful for fixing technical things like that.

if you're not a technical person you'd be mad when she focuses her attention on the guy putting up shelves. or whatnot. As men we'd care too if a shirtless guy came on to distract women but not so much as women because less of our worth (currency) is defined by our physique/looks. We often make up for it in other ways
>>
>>17008788
Well looking at your example id dump her right there and there.
We're a GNU/Linux Household and if she can't do her own tech well guess who's gonna need to move out of my server/bed room.
>>
>>17008788
Just for the record I'm not actually a dude. Also can't really use my perspective for reference because I actually think someone I like getting turned on looking at porn or whatever is pretty fucking hot.

I don't disagree that a lot of women's "market value" is in appearance, or that women can get insecure being confronted with other hot women. I just don't think it's really a coherent system like you said. It is weird to me to suggest that women want other women to cover up to become more valuable, when we live in a society that is already drenched in sexual images that we are largely used to and barely even register anymore. Nudity and especially female nudity isn't special in that sense anymore, anyway. And in a time where you can fuck around elaborately before you settle down if you must, and have a whole array of depictions of idealized love and sexual relationships to have your expectations shaped by, divorce isn't frowned upon anymore etc more than ever your choice in partner is less about who you first end up with and more about who you see yourself spending the rest of your life with. Even if you want to argue that sex is a #1 (or even #2 or something) priority to men in that regard, I'd at least personally vouch that sexual enthusiasm and skill are worth more than somewhat better looks. Looks fade and how good you'll look middle aged depends more on genes and how well you take care of yourself than with initial beauty. A high sex drive, willingness to explore and so on don't necessarily fade as much. So even if it was about being the ultimate sexual partner, it would not really make sense to me to instantly feel threatened by some cleavage.

And having said that, computershit isn't my thing but if I had an SO who was swooning about how smart and insightful another woman was, I'd have that twinge of jealousy too. Just like how I think most men would hate to see their girl look at porn of men more muscular or endowed than them as well.
>>
So there's a girl I see on the library sometimes, 3 I think. I looked to her and she looked back all the times. But last time I panicked and she was looking everytime to me and I couldn't do the same.
I felt like shit, so I don't know if she still is interested. I haven't seen her since last week because I didn't go the there but I will soon.

So what do I need to do other than get courage? I just don't know how to get into her and talk naturally or ask her out.

I'm 23 and never dated a girl so my confidence is 0. I think that I wasn't made for that and should just give up.
>>
File: 1458188273407.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458188273407.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
How long into a relationship do women expect sex? Third date? When you're "official"? A month, two months?

I want to wait for marriage. I know I'll get bashed but it's what I want to do with my life and it's what I feel comfortable doing.

I'm just trying to get a gauge of how much time I have to invest here. I know this is what the next few years are going to be: date, time passes, she wants sex, "no sex bae", she gets mad and breaks up, start over. That's fine that's what I've chosen. But what's a roughly normal amount of time?
>>
>>17008830
Half a bottle o' whiskey and your set.
Confidence +1
And if it backfires say you where drunk.
make that +2
>>
>>17008833
This is the type of info you want to bring to the table on the first date. Maybe second date if the first one is so awful that it seems obnoxious to bring your sexual ideas up.

Don't string anyone along.
>>
>>17004423
>Hot girl keeps chatting and texting with me, quite a bit
>Has a boyfriend
>Chat back, we flirt
>I never msg first, or initiate contact, she asked me to go for a coffee couple times before when she was near my place.
>Obviously did cause, well she's really attractive, and fun to talk to
>Realize I have a huge crush on her

Now I was just going to ignore her cause I don't want to make things awkward, at least until I don't have any feelings for her anymore. You think I should maybe tell her how I feel?
>>
>>17008843
You should stop contacting her entirely.
One of two things will happen: she'll say "let's just be friends" and every time you hang out it will pure torture for you, or she'll leave her BF for you proving she's disloyal and not a good partner. It's better to not even talk to girls who are taken.
>>
There's this hospital that I frequently have to go to and it is full of cute girls. I want to date them all. Wat do?
>>
>>17008901
>g she's disloyal and not a good partner.
that's not what that proves.

She might be ready to leave him and like most people have no idea how to end it. Or maybe the person whe is with she really didn't love that much and is with them out of convenience. Which is kind of a shitty thing but no one likes to be lonely so whatever.

Now that's not to say "she's totally going to leave her BF for you". because that almost never fucking happens. So yeah, it's best that the guy just leaves her alone.
>>
Girls-

Friend told me the girl I've been chatting up mentioned she has a boyfriend. But she's never mentioned she has a boyfriend to me and has only used the "I'm busy" excuse to decline hanging out. What's the deal behind giving two different stories? Shouldn't she have mentioned the boyfriend to me to decline my advances?
>>
Theres this girl I've been talking to in one of my classes, we met through a mutual friend. My friend told me she recently broke up with a long term boyfriend (within the last two months I think). We get along pretty well, we are always making jokes and stuff when we talk. So how do I take it from here? We have a class together right now but no classes during the summer, although we are both staying for summer classes. I want to do something before the semester ends
>>
Fellow guys and girls

I just fapped to a few nudes a girl sent me about 5minutes ago. Right when I came I got this huge feeling of regret. I feel sad and uncomfortable right now, post fap. BUT I've noticed that if I fap to a celebrity like Mila Kunis or Charlize Theron. That I feel fine afterward.

Why and I getting this sense of mass regret?
>>
>>17008901
>>17009022
I don't really contact her at all. It's basically her initiating all the conversation. And we're not really like close friends or anything.

But I guess I was right and should just ignore her whenever she tries to hang out or talk to me. Thanks.
>>
Anybody else in love with someone that they can't have?
>>
>>17009186
Nah
>>
>>17009186
That's not love man. That's an infatuation. Learn the difference homie, come on now
>>
>>17009104
Ur a fag
>>
>>17009186
Worse I'm in love with someone who constantly disappoints me.
>>
>>17009044
Ask her out for coffee
>>
>>17009104
This is very weird. What is this girl to you?
>>
>>17009241

But I'm not?
>>
>>17009224

It's not? I've been friends with this girl for 8 months. I really care about her. Everytime we talk on the phone I feel so warm. I love just hearing her voice and being around her. I smile just thinking about her.
>>
>>17009224
So much this

>>17009272
Definitely infatuation. It's a crush.
>>
>>17009262

She's a slut. I've never fucked her, she sent me nudes because she wanted to. But I turned her down. I don't care or like her. This isn't the first time this has happened though. There had been a few other girls I knew IRL I've fapped to and felt regret. Not all, but some.
>>
>>17009276

Can you explain the difference then? Because I don't understand.
>>
>>17009224
>>17009276
What do I feel for my favorite prostitute?

>>17009281
I have no clue, then. If you considered her your little sis and ended up fapping to her, that would explain it. But it is not the case.
>>
What do you say to a girl to make her realize that she's in an abusive, dangerous relationship and needs to seek help or a way out?
>>
>>17008820
>>17008820
Those images exist alongside women's messages of

>Dont objectify me!
>Just because im wearing nothing doesnt mean ill fuck you!

And slutwalks.

You don't understand that women themselves behave in contradictory ways.

They say they want nice guys and then they date assholes.

They say they're lonely and cant find a man, but then won't date 50% or more of men alive. They literally seem to have horse blinders on.

They say they believe in sex being a healthy part of humanity, but then they get upset when men go out looking for sex and enjoying the visual appearance of a woman because thats once again "objectification".
>>
>>17009330
>Says slut shaming is fueled by women and a power play
>Objectifies women as just holes that don't know what they want--calling them whores for not letting them put their dicks inside of them
>Proceeds call all women sluts and pine after virgin princess.

Red pill in a nutshell.
>>
>>17009302
Lust?
>>
File: 1459733351149.jpg (277KB, 1832x2446px) Image search: [Google]
1459733351149.jpg
277KB, 1832x2446px
>bill was $38.40
>tipped $20

Is this okay? Will I look bad in the eyes of my date?
>>
>>17009286
In order to love someone, you have to know them. It takes a lot more than a friendship of 8 months to know someone well enough to know you truly love them in that way.
>>
>>17009360
> 50% tip

Literally why? Only God-tier service deserves that much.
>>
>>17009363

Even though we talk to each other about everything. And when we are down or need help, we support each other?
>>
>>17009358
Just that? But we have nice conversations, we share a hobby, we laugh a lot.
>>
how mainstream is anal? like do girls actually consider it as an option or is still strictly taboo?

a group at my uni did some weird ACES survey and 50% of the surveyed girls (probably less than 20 in total) said that they have had anal or have considered it as a means of preventing pregnancy
>>
File: 1456364087107.jpg (102KB, 538x566px) Image search: [Google]
1456364087107.jpg
102KB, 538x566px
>>17009351
>50 shades of strawman.

If women don't want to be objectified, they should be shaming all the women who are attractive who display their bodies in skimpy outfits.

If women don't want to be objectified, they should all commit to awful fattening diets and get hysterectomies.

objectification is part of the sex process.

I can understand that you want to feel in control, that you want to be objectified only when you feel like being objectified, but what you're saying is you want to control others' minds. If that doesn't say batshit crazy to anyone, I don't know what will.

Sex and desire are part of being human unless you've got a brain dysfunction.
>>
>>17009385
My ex girlfriend said that anal hurt so I just had to try it with her and I convinced her to do it. She cried pretty bad but it felt really good for me so there you go.
>>
Which board is the best to post about how great my gf is?
>>
>>17009429

/r9k/
>>
>>17009385
This question seems a bit broad. Among those who have tried it, maybe they'll only do it a few times before they decide they don't like it, for example. I would say it's very common for women to have done it a few times, but I'm not sure how common it is for a woman to want it frequently.
>>
Just now:
>make okstupid account just for curiosity
>search girls in my area
>come across 4 self proclaimed feminazis

>try to message any girl (not the feminazis)
>"[user] has a full inbox, your message could not be delivered."

>search older women
>landwhales everywhere

LOL
And I am in the biggest city of this continent. We aren't native English speakers, though, so there aren't as many people from this city on that site as one would expect.
>>
>>17009496
young people have basically fled to tinder. okcupid is just a graveyard of forgotten accounts and people who havent realized it yet
>>
how do you reply to messages like "hey!".

i think most people say "hey, what's up?" but that seems stupid since they're messaging me so obviously they're not doing anything crazy and people who ask that annoy me a lot
>>
>>17009537

Yo
>>
>>17009563
but then they'll say "what's up??" and the cycle continues! i hate it!
>>
>>17009572
Ignore them, they will go away.
>>
>talking to a girl ive been crushing on
>she tells me that she's currently texting multiple people while talking to me

why would anyone tell someone that. just to hurt my feelings?
>>
>>17009599
She "auctioning" her pussy.
>>
>>17009374
Yes. That sounds like great soil to eventually grow love, but it is not love itself.
>>
>>17009378
Lust and casual friendship?
>>
>>17009616
Is that enough for marriage?
>>
>>17009638
No not at all
>>
>>17006540
Nah, I've experienced it making some people look better. But never worse.
>>
>>17009613

I just don't know where you draw that line from infatuation/Love
>>
>>17009652
Love is shared, plus as clichéd as it sounds, you know when
>>
>>17004423
ladies, is it normal ya'll have an insatiable sex drive? My last two GFs and this girl I have been talking to just want to fuck all the god damn time. LIke they expect sex multiple times a day. It's absolutely exhausting for me and just makes me incredibly stressed out that they will judge me or think I don't love them enough.

I have depression and take ADs and both of those things affect my sex drive I don't normally want sex more than 2-3 times a week but these girls just want it non stop.

i'm nervous to even want to be in a relationships because of this.
>>
>>17009721
Multiple times a day would be amazing. If my bf and I were living together and we didn't have sex at least once a day or pretty close to that, I'd honestly be upset because I'd feel unattractive or that he didn't want me. We've had issues sometimes because of that
>>
>>17009721
i'm a guy and my FWB is like this, so ya i think it's normal

it's honestly pretty tiring. 3 hours of sex is a fucking workout. sometimes i just decide to go home and play video games instead of taking the 5 minute walk to her apartment for the guaranteed sex. virgins will never understand this
>>
>>17009286
>>17009286
Infatuation is that "I want to be with this person so bad" type of feeling, it's like a spark. Love is more like being with that person, knowing all their intimate flaws and secrets, and liking them more for it. When you're infatuated you just see the good of the person, they're up on a pedestal and you dont see them as they really are. In love you see them for who they are, the good and the bad, and it's a different type of feeling.
>>
>>17009652
Seconding what the other anon said. Wait until you're in an actual relationship with her before you call it love.
>>
>>17009745
If you were actually able to make her cum she'd be too worn out to have a sex marathon
Git gud
>>
>>17009729
I'm also working fulltime so the stress of work also takes a hit on my sex drive. Like when I get home from a 10-12 hour day I'm exhausted. My job requires a lot of responsibility since I lead a team of 20+ people and we have strict deadlines to meet.

With my ex I would have sex with her even if I didn't want to just for her 1/3 of the time. I know my meds are a huge cause of it but still. Even just the idea of stressing out whether or not I will be in the mood is a hit as well. I still found her incredibly attractive.
>>
>>17009767
;..;

i think she's just weird. she's only ever gotten off by using her vibrator + me fucking her at the same time. if the two are separate she can't get off

i don't worry about it, she always comes back so it's not a big deal
>>
>>17009767
the fact she wants it so bad PROBABLY means it's some good sex.

And good sex is tiring. That's what I'm sayin. I don't want to run a marathon when I get home somedays ya know?
>>
>>17009774
>stress of work also takes a hit on my sex drive
Well shit, now I'm double scared for when the bf and I are living together and he gets a job

>>17009767
Don't assume he's shit at sex. I've cum 5 times and still been chomping at the bit for more
>>
>>17009706
>>17009762

I guess that makes sense
>>
>>17009782
>>17009783
You are clearly mistaken, given >>17009779
>>
>>17009783
>>17009786
When I had sex with her she would easily cum 2-3 times. I don't know about the other guy but yeah.

Which is exhausting. Good sex just makes a hot sweaty mess with fluids everywhere.

Sometimes I would rather chill, cuddle, and watch a movie or work on my hobbies.

I'm 28 if that makes anymore sense. Every girl I have ever know has just been hornier than the last.
>>
>>17009745
I understand. I can only masturbate so many times a day before my dick goes soft and just will not get hard again.
>>
>>17007139
you better be a god in foreplay or otherwise she won't be wet enough to take it in right away and you might end up hurting her a bit instead. ask her what makes her wet, share fantasies and try to act some of them out to get her gushing. you have to be really attentive especially since you're both virgins. maybe do a little research on foreplay and sex stuff too before diving in. and yeah i recommend bringing lube just in case it takes her some time to get wet or things go a bit south.
>>
>>17009783
At that point my girl can barely form coherent sentances let alone endure any additional stimulation without shaking like she has parkinsons
Do you just have shitty orgasms?
>>
>>17009838
it's almost like different girls have different reactions to having an orgasm.

One girl would practically shake and pass out after. Another would just kinda shiver a bit. Had one girl that really didn't react that much when having an orgasm.

Everyone's different. You can't say someone has bad sex just because they don't react exactly like someone else ya dumb fuck.
>>
>>17009847
Sure I can
>>
>>17009849
If you want to willingly be a fucking tard then sure I guess.
>>
Why do drunk girls always ask me if I have a gf? It's never alone either. Always when they have some friends around them. >nervous laugh "yeah, I do" >"tehe I bet she's hot"

Why when I'm talking with a girl and mention a female co-worker or something like that, they always ask "is she cute"?

If you wanna give me your number, cool. But I don't get these mind games and secret code phrases.
>>
So I asked this girl out and she said yes, but then she had to reschedule because of life shit etc. Felt more like she wanted to cancel. Anyway was talking to her today and she brought up a restaurant I've never heard of and she reacted shocked that I hadn't and said "Oh I totally have to take you, we have an excuse to go with (her best friend and her bf) now.
>>
>>17010195
Not sure what I was asking besides, what is she thinking?
>>
>>17010200
She wants to do a double date. She's interested in you and probably doesn't want to cancel.
>>
>>17010214
Hope so, shes just been a little stand offish lately too is all.
>>
>>17010214
>>17010226
And the way she told me she wouldnt be able to make it made me nervous, but im an anxious dude so I cant help. I said I didnt mind cause I dont wanna add more stress to her life between her school, work, job certifcation, sports etc. and she said "thanks so much for understanding"
>>
File: 1300734843415.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1300734843415.png
5KB, 225x225px
Once again, I spent the yesterday evening with the girl I got a crush on. We watched some movies, played board games, and watched random videos from youtube together, while sitting next one another on the sofa. We stayed up for almost 1 am.
These evenings are driving me nuts. I like her so damn much. I caught myself simply just staring at her like an idiot for more times that I care to count. I wanted to hug her, kiss her, or just touch her so bad, but I still don't know if she actually likes me. What the hell should I do?
>>
>>17010251
Make a move.
>>
>>17010238
Don't be so nervous. If it doesn't work out, there are others. I wouldn't add in the "I don't mind cause I don't wanna add stress..." next time. It makes you look weak and like your time is worthless. Girls want guys with worth. Do you have worth? Of course you do. So act like it. That means saying something like "that's a bummer, maybe later then" or "alright, let me know when you're free".
>>
>>17010258
How do you make a move?
>>
>>17010260
I would have but I know this girl is so terrified of any commitment I try to be as nonchalant as can be. She's complicated. Thanks though
>>
>>17010091
>Why do drunk girls always ask me if I have a gf? It's never alone either. Always when they have some friends around them. >nervous laugh "yeah, I do" >"tehe I bet she's hot"
>Why when I'm talking with a girl and mention a female co-worker or something like that, they always ask "is she cute"?
>If you wanna give me your number, cool. But I don't get these mind games and secret code phrases.

Because when you're happy ion a relationship, girls want you.

When you're single, girls don't want you.

Girls love mate poaching. Having one means you have value. Women operate on a booga booga simian level and don't want to admit it.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.