[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys ever worry about how many you are? By this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (64KB, 750x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 750x637px
Do any of you guys ever worry about how many you are? By this I mean

- Do you worry whether you are aggressive or forceful enough
- Do you worry about low testosterone levels
- Do you worry about how physically male your body is (due to hormones, and exercise)
- Do you worry whether the job you're doing is manly enough
- Do you worry whether your skills of assertiveness, boldness, persuasion (ie in a sales job), influence, are good enough
- Do you worry that you're not alpha enough

This is a genuine fucking question. What job can I even do to make me more manly? I could try and get a sales job. Or should I join the military? Or are all military positions apart from marines just populated by weak men just following orders?
>>
>>17004411

How *manly you are. Well I royally fucked that one up.
>>
I used to.

Until I went to do research in the Balkans, fell in love with a local girl, and was rejected for not being manly enough. At that point, I realize that this manly stuff is bullshit and totally about how the person across from you perceives that in you.

Better to not worry about those things, be true to yourself, and find a partner that appreciates those things in you.

I'm now married, and she's the best fit to who I actually am that I've ever been with.

As far as that in professional life, nah. Never.
>>
>>17004424

Low testosterone levels are not bullshit my friend

They are biological fact

Also wondering, what job do you do?
>>
>>17004438

You're not wrong about Low T. Luckily that's easily fixed now.

I'm a Project Manager, now. Wasn't my dream field, but it has turned out to be ideal.
>>
>>17004411
I used to until I moved to the city. I grew up in a super masculine family and was always the bitch one. Then I moved around people (particularly liberal ones, if that is a factor) and realized most of them were scared/intimidated/averse to being around me. Now I worry about the opposite in some fucked twist of fate.
>>
>>17004411

Are you a transsexual or have body dysmorphia or something? As in, my counter-question to you is: why would you worry about those things? Aside from low testosterone having health effects, and being easily checked in a medical exam, your concerns are nonsensical. Please don't get all your world views from 4chan or worse.
>>
>>17004411
aww hell naw!
im the best person i know..
stop doubting yourself, you are your biggest fan.
manliness comes from inside you. not from something you buy, or have done to you. or type of work
as heath franklin's chopper says:
>HARDEN THE FUCK UP!
stop whining that the world isnt going your way your granfather didnt bitch and moan he just got on with the job at hand...
>>
>>17004465

And here I was, thinking that OP would be the biggest tool in his own thread. Kudos.
>>
>>17004450
Project manager in what field?

>>17004454
I lived in London for a while, went to the gym to try and become buff, and then perhaps because of my pursuit of manliness I then despised the whole city because it's full of liberal cunts. But yeah.

>>17004461
No I'm male

I worry about those things because my friends are more masculine than me

As for low T, everyone with a desk job has low T. If you work out you will have higher T. It's not a """medical condition""", it's a fact of your lifestyle.

Also, I get my worldview from my mates. And from life in general
>>
>>17004482

Generally, non profits related to education, health, and construction. Some pay extremely well, and the travel is incredibly interesting. I could work for the Clinton Foundation in Africa for the rest of my life. Sadly, one of these days, I'll have to settle down.

Until then.
>>
>>17004411
No. I am a veritable buffet of manliness. I could have a job trying on tutus for a living and that would not affect how I saw myself. It has nothing to do with your job or your testosterone levels, but your self esteem.
>>
>>17004454
Sounds like your family was overdoing it. If you're a Joe Swanson, then you need to take it down a notch. Possibly two.
>>
>>17004499
But that's not true at all, also how does a man get self esteem if it's not from proving himself as a man by eg making loads of money, fucking girls, lifting heavy shit, playing sport? If you do not do these things then you do not have self esteem, instead you have a false, unfounded sense of entitlement
>>
>>17004505
I'm aware of that. I come from a good ol' boy state and my family was butch by those standards. I've already started too. I don't carry a knife anymore (I don't need it anymore either), I try to dress with some semblance of form as opposed to strictly functionally, and after a incident at work (I totally humiliated a kid and looked like a jackass at the same time) I no longer challenge people. I've also started trying to emotionally connect to myself and have started willingly smiling. I've put a lot more work into it, but you get the idea. I figure if this doesn't work in the next six months or so, I'll know where I belong.
>>
>>17004583

Do you not feel like you're just becoming more pathetic and girly and emasculated? Surely with your background you would think "fuck these faggots I'm gonna go work construction" (or some other manly profession)
>>
>>17004758
I'm giving it a chance, my family pretty much had to break me (I'm stubborn) so I figure maybe the other side is nicer. I do feel like a little bitch surrounded by littler bitches, but I'm willing to admit that my life could have been wrong until now. Like I said, if it doesn't work in a half year, fuck these faggots, I'm going to go work construction.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.