[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going after a girl with a boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x492px
I've been friends with this girl for about three years. I suddenly find out she has had a boyfriend for eight months. I ask her about why she decided to go out with him. She says because he had the balls to ask her out. I panic and tell her I love her too, and I ask her who makes her happiest. She says she doesn't know. I've been sending her poems for a week now and once she responded by saying that she didn't plan to break up with her current boyfriend. I respond that the only thing I ever asked of her was to be with whoever makes her happiest. It's been three days I still send her a daily poem, but I haven't gotten a single response. Help.
>>
>poems
What.
>>
>>17004141
I'm a very good writer, ok, and she said that she liked them.
>>
>>17004139
You're unsaveable
>>
You dun goof'd, OP. Don't be stupid. Just stop what you're doing and move on already. Also, hint hint: poems only work on girls that want you already anyway.
>>
>>17004147
How so?
>>
Beta cuck alert
>>
>>17004139
I guess it's just the silence on her part that keeps me going. I'm fairly good looking and smart, and I know I can go after other girls but I just don't really want to give up on her until she says that the other guy will be better than I am.
>>
>>17004160
I at least did something. That is my only defense tear at it anyway you'd like.
>>
>>17004149
Out of nowhere you tell her you lover her. Not that you like her or were interested in having a relationship with her, straight to "I love you". That's way to far way to fast.

> I ask her who makes her happiest
You immediately put her in the position of choosing you or him exclusively, both in a friend and romantic sense, If (when) she chooses only him, you will not be her friend anymore.

>she didn't plan to break up with her current boyfriend. I respond that the only thing I ever asked of her was to be with whoever makes her happiest
Basically trying to guilt her into choosing you when she doesn't have any obligation to, and she can see it.

>It's been three days I still send her a daily poem
Dude, stop.

>>17004172
She literally told you she wasn't planning on breaking up with her boyfriend. Now she's ignoring you in hopes that you will stop or go away.
>>
>>17004187
You rais good points, I'll take them to heart. Thanks for the help. I really do appreciate it.
>>
File: 1445528083075s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1445528083075s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
I don't think I've ever seen more obvious bait on here before.
>>
>>17004242
I was serious
>>
>>17004242
So how does this sound?
I've thought about it, and I realized I was stupid and insensitive. I'm sorry I put you on the spot and it's completely my fault. I'm not even completely certain what I'm feeling is love. I just didn't want to lose you. You are one of the few people who I feel like I can go full fanboy over a show and won't look at me like I'm crazy. I was selfish putting my feelings ahead of yours and I guess I just couldn't stay in control of how I felt. I'm sorry about that and I deserve whatever I get. I'll leave you alone for now, but just don't completely forget about me just because you have a boyfriend alright?
>>
>>17004187
So how does this sound?
I've thought about it, and I realized I was stupid and insensitive. I'm sorry I put you on the spot and it's completely my fault. I'm not even completely certain what I'm feeling is love. I just didn't want to lose you. You are one of the few people who I feel like I can go full fanboy over a show and won't look at me like I'm crazy. I was selfish putting my feelings ahead of yours and I guess I just couldn't stay in control of how I felt. I'm sorry about that and I deserve whatever I get. I'll leave you alone for now, but just don't completely forget about me just because you have a boyfriend alright?
>>
>>17004250
Mb realized I had some grammar errors and I replied to the wrong guy.
>>
>>17004261
>I've thought about it, and I realized I was stupid and insensitive. I'm sorry I put you on the spot and it's completely my fault. I'm not even completely certain what I'm feeling is love. I just didn't want to lose you. You are one of the few people who I feel like I can go full fanboy over a show and won't look at me like I'm crazy. I was selfish putting my feelings ahead of yours and I guess I just couldn't stay in control of how I felt. I'm sorry about that.

Leave out the last sentence and the 'I deserve whatever i get' and this sounds like a reasonable apology.
>>
>>17004289
Thanks
>>
File: 1430698718535.jpg (81KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1430698718535.jpg
81KB, 456x386px
Dude, she chose him because he had the balls to ask her out. You orbited for three years. She wants him. Her silence is her not knowing how to respond to your unpredictable outburst of love. Don't kid yourself.

Okay, pat yourself on the back for acting on your feelings, but you acted out of blind fear in a pretty poor way that was unfair on her and selfish of you. Use this opportunity to grow up a little and move on to a more self-aware chapter of your life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.