[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you ask a random girl out in public?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-04-04 19.39.26.png (404KB, 412x701px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-04 19.39.26.png
404KB, 412x701px
How do you ask a random girl out in public?
>>
Cut off one of your ears and mail it to her :)
>>
>>17003049
Kill someone she doesn't like and mail her the head. Or give it to her in person. Your choice.
>>
Walk up and make solid eye contact as you say hey what's your name? Mines anon and when she tells you ask her what she's up to if she's busy ect and if not ask her if she wants to go for a walk and entertain her with your autism and if she's busy tell her that she's pretty cute and you'd love to get her number so you can take her out for coffee or something sometime you fucking loser
>>
You don't.
>>
I wouldn't do it out of the blue, there needs to be some sort of organic interaction prior to the "asking out". I would strike up some sort of conversation. Try to make it about your surroundings however it seems fit. Say you're at a bus stop. Say something about the buses. Ask her directions. "does this bus go here?". Use this logic and apply it to any surrounding. A grocery store, a mall, a bar, a party. I'd then introduce myself. After you've made each others acquaintance I'd then start the lead up to the asking out. It's probably best to be forward with them and get right to it. So I would just say something along the lines of "total shot in the dark, but would you want to go grab a coffee or something?". It's super cliche, but seriously what else do you ask a total stranger to do other than go for a casual beverage in public? Plus I think it's culturally implied that "go for coffee" means "I think you're attractive and would possibly like to date you". Just don't say anything awkward like "i just thought you we're really pretty" or "are you single?". The asking out already implies you like them, and their answer will clearly tell you whether they're taken or not. Another tip: don't be afraid to make a fool of yourself. So if she says no, she'll at least be flattered. And look presentable, smell good, and talk with confidence. None of that "so, um, i was just wondering, idk, maybe did you want to...". Just say what you want to say, and keep on trying. If you don't get the first one, try again and again. If you asked 100 girls out you're bound to get 1 hit. No matter who you are.
>>
>>17003133
I disagree. The odds of even getting the opportunity to ask a girl out in a private setting like a residence is extremely unlikely.
>>
Walk up to her her, fondle one of her tits and tell her "I'd like to get in your pants, how about Friday night?" . I do this at the mall all the time,Malays works.
>>
File: 1448181587493.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1448181587493.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>17003145
>The odds of even getting the opportunity to ask a girl out in a private setting like a residence is extremely unlikely
>The odds of even getting the opportunity to ask a random girl out in a private setting like a residence is extremely unlikely
>>
>>17003049
Where are you from? or more important what culture are you from? (In some culture asking strangers out is normal)
If you're good at the small talk, you're pretty much there, the hard part is just getting yourself together and doing it.

I've done it a couple of time with some friends in the student area of my town (students are much more open than regular people in my town) and it's really not hard if you're having fun and you're in the mood.
Confiedence is the key but it takes a lot of dicipline.
>>
>>17003049
You don't.

Even the smoothest of studs have trouble pulling that off.

You get to knopw girls as people - and, more important, let them get to know you as a person. And then you ask them out.
>>
"Hey, baby, you want to come back to my place and fuck?"
>>
>>17003889
see
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.