[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOWEE ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1425167301676.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425167301676.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I've been in a relationship for a touch over a year. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 25. It's (very) long distance, but we've met in person.

Before I address the elephant in the room, let me preface with the fact that I'm very happy in this relationship. He's been nothing short of amazing, and I'm pretty damn smitten.

Here's the thing–he's busy. All the time and for a good reason. Busy to the point where he'll go several days to a week without saying a word.

I get it. Even if he wasn't exceptionally busy, everyone has their own lives to deal with and can't be available 24/7 to chat. And sometimes, people just don't feel like talking. That's all 100% okay, and normally isn't an issue.

But the gaps in communication have been gradually increasing, and I feel like I'm being ghosted at this point. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid and insecure, or if this is something I should bring up with him.

Furthermore, I have no clue how I'd go about discussing my concerns without sounding accusatory or clingy.

Sorry this was so long. I'd really appreciate any advice.
>>
Just bring it up with him.
>>
>>17001882
Is he a truck driver?
>>
He probably has a girlfriend who isn't you. Lol 1 week without communication?...yeah let it go.
>>
>>17002866
As someone else in an LDR with a very busy SO, I agree with this poster. My SO still makes time for me.
>>
I think you might be my bf's net girl. If so, he is trying to let you down easy.
>>
>>17001882
op, i have a boyfriend who is also long distance, and he works 6 days a week and he still makes the time to message me everyday. usually we at least get 5 messages between each other in a day, depending on our convo and our schedules.

i've been in a relationship like yours before where my bf wouldn't message me for several days, and he wasn't even long distance. i don't know how to break it to you, but it's not a good sign. i was with him for technically 8 months, but with how little we actually communicated, i think it only summed up to like maybe 1 or 2 months. i still kick myself for wasting so much time with a dude like him.

you can try to bring it up by asking if he could message you some more. it's not a horribly huge thing to ask. it'll take 10 seconds of his day to ask him how you're doing. i guarantee he's using at least an hour to masturbate or to bum around watching tv or something.
>>
Get someone closer biatch
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.