[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does life get better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 3498904358.jpg (69KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
3498904358.jpg
69KB, 500x750px
I've spent my entire life with no friends. I can't connect with people at all. Everyone has always felt "foreign" to me, almost as if humanity is just a different species altogether. I wake up, go to work, go to school, go home, and go to sleep. The same thing, over and over. I go to school and I go to work simply because it's what I'm supposed to do. 90% of the time I just exist. I don't feel happy, angry, or anything. This has been going on since I was 14. Whenever I visit sites about getting better, it always mentions talking to your friends, or trusted family member. I have neither of those. And I doubt I ever will. People are too hard to understand, and I suppose it hurts that I never will. It feels like I'm wasting my time, still being here. I'm not even sure what kind of advice I'm asking here. Sorry.
>>
File: 1450200044815.png (67KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1450200044815.png
67KB, 500x329px
>>17001106
just bee urself
>>
>>17001106
perfectly describes me (minus school) not to mention all the backstabbing supposed friends have done to me but thats whatever

also cant give you advice either but know your not alone in your thought processes
>>
It takes practice to be able to talk to people and connect with them. Normally we are conditioned since infancy to do this, but some people get out of sync with people for a period of time and lose the ability. Which makes it difficult when you want to make friends later on.

I suggest going to your school psychologist and speaking with them. They will help you make progress in being able to connect with people.
>>
Some people are just like that. It doesn't get better. People will tell you it gets better, but that's just so they can feel good about themselves. Best advice I can give is to do more exercise. It'll help, but at the end of the day this is just who you are.
>>
You say you can't connect to people, what have you done to try? You said you don't feel emotions, and you just do the things you're supposed to. There isn't a lot to connect to there.
>>
>>17001106
Ever considered that maybe you are an alien?
>>
>>17001106
Do you try to understand others and forge those connections? Do you just assume things are the way they are without trying anything different? If you're stagnant in life it's up to you to make the changes to make your life the way you want it. There was this experiment with two dogs. A wall would move closer to the dog and if it touched the dog the dog would receive a shock. The first dog learned to accept and tolerate the nagging pain of the shock. The second dog learned it could simply jump over the wall to avoid the shock. The first step to make your life better may be easier and more obvious than you realize.
>>
Nah man, it sincerely doesn't get better.

I've been in your boat and tried every spectrum of lame advice and nothing really worked, and it made me feel like I was a phony or betraying my nature any time I got closer to making a friend or being more social or being happy.

You can either find some retarded collection of hobbies to obsess over until you die or just check out early.
>>
File: 1459465526734.jpg (129KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1459465526734.jpg
129KB, 1024x1022px
>>17001237
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.