[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does sex as a man require you to be physically fit? Not that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fixqpouuoc.jpg (64KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
fixqpouuoc.jpg
64KB, 640x432px
Does sex as a man require you to be physically fit?
Not that I'll ever have it desu
>>
It can be a pretty strenuous activity depending on how you do it. Endurance is very helpful
>>
>>17001004
Dude I'm pretty in shape and I'm always sweating buckets during sex, I can't imagine a fat ass fucking a girl, poor girl is gonna be drenched in your greasy sweat. Fuck that's gross.
>>
>>17001004
Never been fat but I think being fit makes it so much better as a guy. I've fucked bigger girls and it doesn't matter cuz they can just lay there but it's usually up to the guy to be pumping. Sure she can be on top and grind on you but that shit feels better for her anyway. Not having a gut in the way lets you get deeper too.
>>
>>17001004
Find it works out your abs the most but it depends on your positions.
>>
I lost a lot of weight when I had a gf one time.
>>
>>17001004
If you are fit enough to get it up you are fit enough to have sex , but it feels much better and lasts much longer the healthier you are.

Source: I'm a fat fuck of a guy and I had sex with my ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>17001279

>Committing Adultery

Wew Lad
>>
>>17001287
Whoops meant for you son
>>17001255
>>
not nessarlly but it does help. you will have more energy so you will have more endurance (all nighter). but it also comes down to techniqe too. if you work on foreplay first she will think you are the best screw she has ever had
>>
>>17001004
Not really. I was very skinny when I started. Some positions are difficult, but there are many others that aren't.
I always put a lot of effort into sex, so I still wake up all sore after a night of sex.
>>
If you want to make em squirt all over the place --> stamina helps.
>>
>>17001091
sweating is actually a natural reaction during sex, aside from the physical requirements of it. People normally sweat even if you're not on top/doing anything.

>>17001248
This, it does work your abs but you don't feel it during the act. You wake up the next morning with your abs being sore. This might just be me but if I cum standing up (either sex and or standing BJ) them my ass is sore for the next two days.

>>17001004
As a male, if you're in missionary you're more or less doing a pushup/plank unless you're just laying on top of the girl with your face in the bed. If you're going romantic and using one hand to like hold her face or using one arm to grab her ass or something then you're doing a one-arm pushup/plank. You get sore and tired pretty quick if you're not used to it. Doggy requires no endurance really, and any position that requires you to lift the girl somehow (either standing or some kinda lift into the wall.), then that requires a lot of physical stamina dependent on how much the girl weighs. .

I don't think physical stamina has an effect on how long you last ect, though if you're obese itll effect your dick I believe.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.