/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People that have met their SO outside of college/high school,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: inquesitivepepe.jpg (5KB, 250x218px) Image search: [Google]
inquesitivepepe.jpg
5KB, 250x218px
People that have met their SO outside of college/high school, how did you do it? Also state the age you two met.
>>
We met at a get together of mutual friends. He was 22, i was 25.
>>
bump.
fast day today.
>>
>>16999782
Tinder
>>
met through a mutual friend. She was hosting a party. met at 23? but didnt start dating until 27.
>>
>>16999782

been reposting htis a lot lately.

>no pants metro train ride
>see a qt dork with button up shirt and tie tucked into her panties
>we eye each other the entire ride, crossing paths
>im with friends and admittedly a bit shy so dont make a move
>we end up at the same bar at the end of the trip
>she comes right up and says hi after i nod to her
>i ask her to dance

we saw each other once every week or 2 until about 2.5 weeks ago. i knew i wanted to make things official so theres that pressure to hang out more. told her i was taking her to a nice restaurant on the beach at sunset. then we went on the ferris wheel afterwards. told her i had something to ask, she told me to go ahead and ask it, and i asked if she'd be my girlfriend. she said yes.

we walked down the beach by the side of the pier and one of the street performers started playing 'just the way you are' by bruno mars, and she got crazy excited cuz thats the song i tend to sing to her when were just chilling.

fun stuff. moral of the story is that you meet people by going out and doing things and interacting with them. dont be a pussy like me though, only reason she went for it i guess is cuz shes a foreign exchange student from brazil and i guess they are more direct over there. go and make contact with people.
>>
My friend met the last two guys she dated through work. She works for a chain retail store, The first guy she met when she started working at one while it was opening up. He worked in a different store and had been asked to help them set up. The second guy she met at a Christmas party. They have a big Christmas party for all stores in the region at the end of the year. He spotted her, talked to his friend who knew her friend, and they got them talking.

She ended it with the first guy because of distance, and the second guy because he was the embodiment of 4chan male
>>
>>17000380

>bumping instead of responding to the people who post

why would anyone want to post if you dont even bother talking to them about it?
>>
>>17000438
This

OP i met my gf at work.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.