[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Approach Women While They're Working?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
Ladies of /adv (and I'm aware that means a certain type of lady) how do you feel about being approached by men while you're working? I don't necessarily mean by coworkers and colleagues, but sure, chime in on that too. What I'm referring to is if you work with people, do you think it's inappropriate to be hit on by men? Do you like/dislike the attention, or couldn't care less either way?

I live in a county with the largest senior citizen population in the state. I had to take my mother to the hospital, and while she was having tests done, went to the cafeteria to eat. While I was eating, this beautiful woman walked in and bought something. She worked there, cause I saw she had an ID tag. I didn't say anything though, cause I feel it's inappropriate to hit on women while they're working, whether they just don't like it or don't have the time to chat with anyone anyway. I know I don't like being approached, because I'm very nervous about sexual harassment policies while I'm working. This was the prettiest woman I've seen since I've been in this region.
>>
>>16999536
Only do it if you're sure she likes you.
>>
>>16999545
>"Only talk to girls who are slutty"
>>
Depends. Is he less than hot? Is he creepy? If yes to either, fuck off.
>>
>>16999560
If that's a ploy to get me to post a picture of myself, it's not going to work.
>>
Do you want to be pestered at work or during your lunch break? I sure as fuck don't.

If you are interacting with someone and you like them then flirt or even ask them out. Don't disturb them because you want to fuck their vagina.
>>
>>16999567
I don't give a fuck what you look like. You're creepy.
>>
>>16999560
That's really one question there.
>>
>>16999536
well sure if she is a prostitute. She'd be grateful for that even.
>>
>>16999576
Wow, no need to be Bitchy McBitcherson. I said nothing to the woman. I was starting to question my own code of honor, because I have so much difficulty meeting women in this area.

I would've only said something if I was in line next to her. Otherwise, I only approach women in recreational activities that aren't the beach or the gym, cause no one wants to be bothered during either of those.
>>
>>16999536

its not innapropriate to talk to someone while working, generally about work, and spin that in its own direction. if they respond warmly, then you move to the hit on phase.
>>
>>16999862
Great, have to BS about their job first...like they want to talk about work.
>>
>>17000326

they are at work, it is their job to talk about work.

it would be rather rude to go up to a woman and just say 'YOU WANNA GET DINNER THIS WEEKEND!?'

you should be grateful you can talk about work. its a really easy way to approach someone when they have to talk about their job. otherwise what are you going to open with?
>>
>>17000326
Holy fuck you insufferable nigger. Please dont bother talking to anyone, they will hate you if youre anything like the way youre being in this thread.

His/her point was to start with a more natural conversation germane to their job (i.e. "what kind of coffee is best") and try to steer it in a more personal direction after gauging the woman's response. This is the only way to do what youre asking about.
>>
>>17000477
What your fucking mouth.

I wasn't asking how to do it. I know how to fucking do it, but I never feel like it is appropriate. I was asking if it was even appropriate...and I was asking the women for their take on it not some twit like you, who can't go 24 hours probably without using the N-word.
>>
man i work at a college and legit see 10/10s DAILY (coworkers and students)
it hurts that i cant make any moves
>>
>>17000560
I work at a college, but I've only seen a handful of attractive women...and none of them were knockouts.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.