[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHIT GOD DAMN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1455885438715.gif (979KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1455885438715.gif
979KB, 500x278px
>femanon
>I just ended a relationship last october bc he was manipulative and made himself a victim tons of times.
>use a "dating" app to meet new friends
>a hottie appears!
>he PMs me and wants to hookup
>he turned me on this much that I couldn't decide if I wanted to or not
>tfw I live with roommates
>tfw It's too soon
>tfw he only wants to fuck
>I only want to meet new friends and chill, I'm trying to recover from my last relationship
>I tell him that it's too soon that I'd rather meet and be friends first
>seriously, I don't want it to be like my other relationship.

Jesus christ, fuck my life. I'm a fucking mess, I'm trying to move on and I'm not even sure if what I did is ok. Do you anons think that my decision in not hooking up soon is ok?
>>
everyone is better off alone, misery comes from other people.
>>
>>16997950
>use a "dating" app to meet new friends

You should state in your description that you're only interested in making friends. That way other men wouldn't try to ask you out for hook ups
>>
>>16997950

if you're not ready for sex then that's fine, you don't have to have it

if he's just in it for the sex then w/e, there will be other dudes for you and other girls for him

if he's generally interested in you then start from there
>>
Every fucking man on the planet earth on a dating site doesn't give a fuck that you're just looking for friends on a dating site.

Are you that fucking vapid?
>>
>using a dating app to find friendship

i would call bait, you should know better
>>
>>16997960
This exactly.

There's other ways in meeting friends. A dating app isn't the way.
>>
>>16997950
OH COME ON! DON'T USE A DATING SITE TO SEEK FOR FRIENDSHIP!
>>
File: 1431150062895.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431150062895.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
>>16997950
>>16997950
No, because anything and everything you do you will immediately acclimate to.

http://cdp.sagepub.com/content/10/6/224.abstract

You're constantly growing and creating yourself, and you'll just become a slutty whore. Your ability to pair-bond will be severly diminished each time you hook up with creepy std-riddled faggot. I've witnessed it happen approximately ten million times.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.