[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister fucked my life over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: thefitpost044.jpg (188KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
thefitpost044.jpg
188KB, 850x565px
My older sister who I live with ( she is 27) came home way too early and caught me trying to swallow a ton of her pills. I was too weak while throwing up to really stop her or get a word in soo she called 911 and I was taken to a hospital. The doctors thinks I tried to kill myself and soo does she but I'm insosoting it was an accident. This isn't fair. Why'd she do this? She didn't have to call 911 ...
>>
Don't do that.
>>
>>16997913
Do what? Try to not get myslef deemed suicidal? I don't want that. All she does is emabras me when she thinks she's "helping me"
>>
>>16997919
I meant don't take her meds. You're probably going to be sectioned soon, assuming you're in the ER. It won't be much fun but be patient and focus on getting better.
>>
>>16997919
Why did you try to commit suicide then? And why do you care what other people think when you plan on ending it anyway?
>>
You're not allowed to kill people, including yourself.
>>
>>16997920
What do oyu mean I'm going to be "sectioned"???
>>
>>16997922
I would not have cared if she just let me do it...
>>
>>16997926
This is sarcasm right? I should St Les the able to control that aspect of my life.
>>
>>16997931
Held against your will, probably just for 48ish hours. It's sort of like jail but you get better medical care and it's very expensive. I've been sectioned several times. It sucks.

Suggest you get your sister to bring you a couple good books. Not much else to do there.
>>
>>16997907
if you're going to kill yourself do it with a gun or hang yourself. Pills are a women's way out. And 90% of the time it doesn't work. You probably already know this. You attention seeking faggot.
>>
>>16997907
>My sister fucked my life over
Sounds more to me like she saved it.

>>16997940
>This is sarcasm right? I should St Les the able to control that aspect of my life.
Remember that but in the Declaration of Independence about certain rights being inalienable? That's not just a puppies-and-rainbows platitude. It has consequences. How about you start controlling some other aspects of your life instead?
>>
>>16997942
/thread
Only niggers fail at suicide lmao.
>>
>>16997907
>Sister stops you stealing her medication and killing yourself.

'Waah, she ruined my life'
>>
>>16997942
>>16997957
or a woman
OP is a girl
>>
Sweet bait thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.