[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Work really hard on important project in programming class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download (12).jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
6KB, 225x224px
>Work really hard on important project in programming class
>Hand it in
>Teacher takes forever to mark it
>Finally get mark back today
>12%
>Check files I handed in
>Handed in an incomplete version by accident

Is there anything I can do at this point? The teacher took her damn time with marking so it's been well over a month since I handed it in.

My mark is pretty much fucked in this class because of this, so I'm pretty much panicking trying to figure out if there's anything I can do at this point.
>>
>>16995506
You could talk to the teacher? Explain what happened. That's the only option you really have.
>>
>>16995535
Yeah, I sent her an e-mail. Waiting back now. I'm just bitter because I did so much work and it was all for nothing I guess.
>>
>>16995506
feel so sorry for u :( <3

Ummm you can talk to the teacher and say that you'd like to have something like a second chance
>>
>>16995535
>>16995549
From what I've seen, they're fairly strict about hand-in policies and stuff around here. For all she knows I could very well be lying to her about this too.
>>
>>16995566
Or, if she was reasonable at all she'd ask to see the last date your project code was modified to see if you're telling the truth or not.

That being said, it was kinda sorta your responsibility to make sure you were handing in all the right shit, so she really doesn't owe you anything.
>>
>>16995569
This
>>
If I was your teacher I'd probably tell you to fuck right off desu, you handed in the wrong file, the bad mark is completely your fault.

Chances are this one mark isn't going to be the be-all-end-all of your GPA. Just learn from your mistake and work extra hard. If it really was worth that much then just re-take the fucking class next semester, it doesn't really matter.
>>
The only hope you have is if you hadn't edited the completed file since before the due date. You should be able to show them that as proof and prove that you made a mistake. Hopefully they'll do a remark because of it.
>>
>>16995506
Don't rely on email. See teacher in person, with completed version in hand. If possible, have a date on it to show you did make it on time and haven't just done it now.
>>
File: Rectal_reheat_Pepe.jpg (167KB, 673x486px) Image search: [Google]
Rectal_reheat_Pepe.jpg
167KB, 673x486px
>>16995506
Try pic related OP, it's the only thnig that cn save you at this point.
>>
>>16995610
I just checked the source code file, the last date modified was before the due date. I'm good in that regard
>>
>>16995506

If you used the computer to make your assignment, and you haven't saved it since handing it in, you can check property's and screenshot the last modified stamp which will show you completed it on time and show your teacher and try to reason.

They're people. They can be reasonable. Sometimes. You're just battling their benefit of the doubt because of the scores of lying excuse making faggots before you.
>>
Dude, the school probably has a system for dealing with shit like this.

One of two things are gonna happen, she's either gonna check the date modified and mark it if it lines up (possibly a reduced mark though, mind you) or she'll just say your out of luck.

I'd honestly say it's more likely she'll just check the date modified. As much as some movies would like you to believe, your professor isn't some heartless being who doesn't give a fuck about if you succeed or fail (besides, if anything you getting a better mark makes her look better)
>>
You're literally in "GPA doesn't matter as long as you pass": the program
>>
Can't you fuck with the date last modified by changing the date and time on your pc? I'm not sure if your teacher would accept that as reliable proof.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.