[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls like in a guy? It seems like no matter how hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

What do girls like in a guy? It seems like no matter how hard I try no girl is interested in me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...
>>
>>16994436
>What do girls like in a guy?
No you, obviously.
>>
>>16994436
> I don't know what I'm doing wrong...
> It seems like no matter how hard I try

this basically. lol
stop tryharding, chill, and let her tryhard for you.
>>
>>16994443
Okay. Thank's.
>>
>>16994443
That only works if you're actually desirable, which I'm guessing OP isn't.
>>
>>16994443
this. dating is just a game really, and you have to have the right cards to deal with. I'm not talking about having a good body or even having good "pick up" skills, but it's really all about picking up on their vibes and playing off that instead of thinking too hard about you being a loser. I understand it's a hard thing to do but just try to talk with girls on a regular basis, feel them out in conversations, pick up on what they like and don't like, and actually listen to what they have to say. so the next time you try to talk to a qt you'll have enough practice and knowledge to carry a conversation and go from there.

Also, work on yourself and pursue your goals, that way you'll build confidence in yourself while navigating your way with women. it's like they say, build it and they will come.
>>
>>16994460
here's some stuff you should read/watch imo.
http://www.majorleaguedating.com/traits-bad-boys-nice-guys/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2NjqUR6JmY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNXhf8qok-Y

and there's some other stuff.

But long story short, women love when things are intersting, so basically you always gotta stay interesting, and a bit unavialble. so they have to chase you, it's just how it works.. if you cant get something you want it even more.

unless you're super ugly, if you'll work on yourself you'll succeed.

you might as well start from stop using "...". it makes you look like a whiny faggot ;b
>>
>>16994505
the most troubling thing i find in these pick up strategies is that it doesn't address the female in a positive light, and you end up making it all about you and your supposed air of aloofness. first of all, that only goes so far and girls will eventually either loose interest or get hurt. dating is a game in a sense that you have to have some reciprocity from both sides, it shouldn't be just one way where the guy gets all the attention. you have to actually give a fuck about the girl you're interested in and what she has to say, and it should come naturally after that. stop thinking too hard about it and just listen, which most of these pick up artists don't do because they're too self-obsorbed to think about it like that.

tldr; don't listen to these pick up fucks and just have some balls to talk to girls, like really try to hold a conversation with them.
>>
Trying to hard was my downfall before I found my wife.
>>
>>16994436

I've been in 3 relationships one in which ended in marriage.

The one thing each girl said about me was this..

They were more attracted to me because I DIDN'T try. They felt like they had to have me and the fact that I didn't swoon over them and immediately try to get in their pants was the attractive part.

Each girl said that. My wife (who is very beautiful) said the fact that I didn't try is was caught her attention. I just did my thing and let them come to me. It worked each time.

I never stuck around to spend extra time with them alone, I never made stupid jokes to get their attention...I just did my thing.

I'm telling you it works...it really does. Just be yourself because think about it...if you act different during trying to get to know them and the romance wears off...things become routine you'll be a different person.

That's when the breakup happens...that's when they see who you really are. On the flip side if you are always YOU...then it become easy. If they enjoy your natural company then you know you've found a winner.
>>
>>16994436
piss yourself before you approach them
girls love a guy who pisses himself and just doesnt give a fuck
>>
>>16994436
Take a break from looking for love. Look for friends of both sexes. Relax and enjoy yourself in their company.

You are more likely to get somewhere when a girl who knows you as a friend sees what a nice guy you are than when you despirately try to get a date with a stranger.
>>
>>16994436
I know a guy who isn't even slightly attractive and is a fat otaku, and he's dated like, what, 4 girls since high school just because he's always friendly to girls and confident (oftentimes arrogant sadly).

Thus your answer to your problem would be confidence, anon. You won't magically have dozens of girls drooling over you just by being so, but I believe if you like yourself more and be positive people (and yes, grills!) would like to be around you.

Best of luck.
>>
>>16994607
Just terrible advice, "just bee urself" is a useless platitude, that is not helpful in the least.
>>
>>16995577
mee to thanks
>>
>>16994607
Good advice
>>
>>16995608
I hear ya man, all it takes is to be born privileged/beautiful and wa la, problems solved. No effort required.

Great advice huh
>>
>>16994492
This.
>>
1 word: Confidence.

Belief in self, and not being phased by external events and happenings. Being a man basically.
>>
>>16995577
be yourself should become; be confident IN yourself.

If you are afraid, scared, filled with self hate, self doubt, and want to become what she wants, you are not being YOURSELF, exactly as OP is asking; what do woman like, instead of what do I like?

I know its not easy, specially for some, but just dare to be yourself, even if it fucks up. Don't try and be something you think that she wants you to be, cuz she will smell your fake ass from a mile away, hope it makes sense.

Read The way of the superior man by david deida, holds all your answers.
>>
File: Motivation.jpg (322KB, 1226x1339px) Image search: [Google]
Motivation.jpg
322KB, 1226x1339px
>>
>>16994436

probably because you are trying to get a girl interested in you instead of developing your life in a positive sense and waiting to see who reacts.

do you workout? how long? a lot of guys expect working out to solve their problems but dont realize they need their muscles tos tart showing before they are attractive.
>>
hahahaha what a bunch of virgins who answered you.. Just be cool XD
>>
>>16994505
Wow my mom always told me exactly the same about man, that I should make me look interesting and a little unavailable.
>>
File: received_1066620656715009.gif (571KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
received_1066620656715009.gif
571KB, 120x120px
>>16994439
>>
Everything. They like everything. In other words they like a guy who they can't pick apart for big, glaring shortcomings.

"Stop sucking" is how you get girls to be interested in you. In fact it's also the simplest way to explain what it means to be a man.
>>
>>16995926

yeah this guy knows what he is talking about.

Looking back 4 years I was this bitter looser with shitty job that longed for a gf. Now I'm fit, have good paying job that I love, not really looking for a gf but girls literaly are throwing themselves at me, even ones that have bf are hinting that they are willing to dump their bfs for me.

life's good
>>
>>16994436
Ive had a friend who was a fat fuck(300) pounds , was not good looking from what I heard , But he had confidence , sure he'd get rejected often , but he wouldn't let it stop him. He'd see a girl on the street and just go up to her and start spitting game , sure enough he's had atleast 4 good looking women with nice bodies , 2 which are his baby mama. Those are just from what I've seen.
>>
>>16995577

It isn't terrible advice in the least.

Being yourself is not difficult, it doesn't take any extra effort, and it's something you don't have to work at.

I've been around guys who do not try in the slightest to impress girls, they act like themselves, and the females flock.

On the flip side my best friend has terrible luck wih females because he trys way to hard. He acts different around girls and he bends over backwards to impress them. If the relationship lasts any length of time his true personality comes out and it always ends.

When I ask him what happened he always says something to the effect of, "they said they didn't like me anymore and didn't want to hang out."

Being yourself is great advice. If you aren't confident or lack self esteem, that's fine. Those are thigs you can work on, but feinting those qualities might be hard.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.