[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: received_899919896782226.jpg (19KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_899919896782226.jpg
19KB, 639x960px
Hey there /adv.

What do you think about rock/punk/goth girls?

Lets say you are not a part of any subculture, if such "bad girl" passes you by, or drinks a 25 year old whiskey on rocks at the bar, do you find it intriguing or are you indifferent?

I am just very curious about it, what do you guys think?

Pic kinda related, I guess.
>>
Was one, still have some traits.

Most of them are postured assholes that are pretty superficial. They have a cultivated persona, and if it isn't obvious, that just means they are so fucking good at it that they are GREAT liars. They might have malicious intent (best friend is a serial cheater, 3 bfs at a time, uses her "damaged" image to emotionally manipulate them) or they may be balanced individuals who just like what they like.
>>
>>16992855
How old are you? This question seems so childlike.

What I will think:
>rock
Never seen / heard of.
>punk / goth
Woman with very unusual clothing style. Might be attention whore.
>drinks a 25 year old whiskey
A lot of money / alcoholic / wants to get wasted.

> intriguing adjective
>in‧tri‧guing
>something that is intriguing is very interesting because it is strange
Yes i would be like that :-D
>>
>>16992855
indifferent
really could not give less of a fuck
if anything, i avoid them because their style indicates attention whore tendencies
>>
Fair enough, guys.
>>
>>16992866
i can agree with this, i used to be friends with a girl in high school and her whole look is punk/metal/hipster/etc (gauged ears, glasses too large for her face, random facial piercings, pitch black hair and only dyes the under part of her hair either platinum blonde or some random ass color). she goes through boyfriends like she's changing her underwear. aside from that, the chicks OP is describing sound like the friend circle i was in in high school. some of the most pretentious people i've ever met.
>>
>>16992855
Disgusting

What the fuck is wrong with just being a fucking normal person?

Do they not understand the type of shit they are attracting to themselves?
>>
>>16992855
>What do you think about rock/punk/goth girls?
hot as fuck.
>>
They down for some kinky shit, great fwb
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.