[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
My girlfriend of 3 months just had sex with another guy because she was drunk. Now I've never been drunk before so I don't know if it's that good of an excuse. My question is, to those who have been drunk, does it really cloud your judgement that much?
>>
>>16990961

it numbs you, thus it does cloud your judgement - no, drinking is not an excuse, she's just trying to shift the blame from her own poor decisions to alcohol - the alcohol was clearly forcing itself down her throat, fucking alcohol man, every time :- (
>>
depends on how drunk you are. i have been drunk enough that i barely knew who i was and could have been talked into anything. but generally no, this is not a good enough excuse to cheat. alcohol removed inhibitions, so it's likely this is just what she's like.
>>
No. alcohol doesn't change your desires, just removes the thought of consequences.
>>
>>16990961
It can if you drink it in excess. Still no excuse. She's a shit person
>>
If youre still with her youre a cuck. End of story

Dump her hard
>>
>>16990961
It is never a valid excuse OP
Never
>>
>>16990987
I did right after she told me I just needed to know why alchohol would make her do that
>>
Alcohol inhibits your inhibitions. Everyone knows this.
People are responsible for their actions. Everyone also knows this.

If she is the type of person who can't control herself when drunk, then she needs to not get drunk. It's that simple.

3 months? Either the relationship isn't serious yet so there's no harm dumping her, or it is serious and she didn't care. I'd ditch her, if it were me; if she cheats after three months I'd put money on her cheating again further down the track when you care about her a lot more and it hurts that much extra.
>>
>>16990961
hell no bro cold shoulder that broad and don't look back

if you don't dump her you are fully admitting she's the "better half" and that you're just lucky to be with her so much so you'll let her fuck other dudes and then cuddle with you the next night. DISGUSTING form m8

or become billy badass and tell her it's over unless she sets you up with a threesome MFF

knew a chump back in highschool whose gf sucked another dudes dick at a party (that he was at if I remember correctly) and she somehow got him to apologize for not giving her enough attention lately or some BS

it was a good laugh
>>
>>16991025
>Alcohol inhibits your inhibitions. Everyone knows this.
>People are responsible for their actions. Everyone also knows this.

>If she is the type of person who can't control herself when drunk, then she needs to not get drunk. It's that simple.

This guy gets it.
>>
It's not an excuse.

It does cloud your judgement, but 1. It shouldn't THAT much, unless she was absolutely shitfaced wasted, but if that wasn't the case, she would have done it sober too, but just used it as an excuse, so she really probably just didn't care much about you or how you felt at all, which isn't unlikely since you haven't been together long. BUT even if she was absolutely shitface wasted, still not an excuse because 2. She put herself in that situation. If you respect your partner and don't want to make mistakes like that, you don't put yourself in the position to make mistakes like that. Everyone knows damn well getting wasted to that point will cloud your judgement, so why would she do it in the same room as people she's attracted to if she really doesn't want to cheat? She knew what she was doing either way, just using it as an excuse, and she would/will do it again if you give her the chance, no matter how much she cries and begs for forgiveness.

Show no mercy OP, she doesn't fucking care about you, I fucking guarantee she will do it again if you let her get away w this. She will know you will forgive her for anything
>>
Coming from the kid who has a love for all hard street drugs (Coke, ice, smack) and has never been so fucked up that I would've betrayed my girlfriend, no matter what....
No. There's never an excuse. She wanted to fuck some other guy, so she got drunk in hopes that you'd let it slide if she said she was drunk. Trust me bro, leave her. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Just got out of a 1 year relationship with a girl who cheated on her boyfriend of 2 years, with me, before we dated. Guess what? She ended up cheating on me too. My moms always said once a cheater always a cheater, now I finally believe her. No matter how hard it is, no matter how much you love her, you need to leave her and never look back. You're going to be miserable for a while, but you deserve better than a cheating whore. You'll be glad you left her a couple months from now.
My dad was cheating on my mom after 20 years of marriage, she found out, and kicked that fucker to the curb. It's been 14 years since that happened, and she has no regrets. And I'm proud to say my mom was strong enough to leave him, even if it meant raising her 3 young children by herself.
>>
>>16991053
Literally the reason i don't drink anymore. After 1 drink, if there's more alcohol around I'll drink until I make a fool of myself and need to be babysat by my friends until I finally pass out. But guess what, I've never gotten so drunk that I would've cheated on a woman whom I love or respect. So, drinking isn't an excuse to cheat. It's an excuse to act like a drunk bitch and embarrass yourself, until you wake up the next day, and wish all your friends didn't see how messed up you were the night before
>>
>>16990984
This.

drunk actions = sober fantasies
>>
Female here. I got shit face drunk once and a guy kept trying to hit on me, and even being drunk I knew I didn't want any of that. Same thing happened to me while I was on ecstasy, and I still knew I didn't want any from the guys hitting on me. So, I'm guessing she was probably attracted to that guy and now she's using the alcohol to cover up the fact she really wanted the D.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.