[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate my brown eyes. Can you guys give me advice on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: Browneye.jpg (65KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Browneye.jpg
65KB, 600x400px
I fucking hate my brown eyes.

Can you guys give me advice on how to change them to blue, the superior color?
>>
http://www.airoptix.com/contact-lenses/colors.shtml
>>
>>16990275
No. I want permanent, if it's at all possible
>>
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=permanent+eye+color+change+surgery
>>
>>16990284

there is..it uses laser to remove the brown pigment (iirc blue eyes are just a result of your eyes no pigments at all, just like the color of the sky)

One drawback it has a huge chance of making you blind later tho
>>
>>16990300
Anything else?

I just want to be rid of this one fucking flaw. It's been bothering me for so long, I just want to feel like I'm decently attractive when I look in the mirror.

Nobody wants brown eyes in a guy.
>>
Get em tattooed. It's dangerous and fades after so many years tho
>>
File: okies.gif (2MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
okies.gif
2MB, 640x352px
>>16990304

>Nobody wants brown eyes in a guy

Where the fuck are you kids getting this shit from these days? Seriously wtf?
>>
If your homeboy Dr. Joey couldn't figure it out, what makes you think we'd have the answer?
>>
>>16990324
It's from myself. I don't find them attractive, so why would I want them
>>
>>16990304
brown is literally the most common eye color in homo sapiens
>>
>>16990334
Who the fuck wants normal?
Rarity is always more attractive
>>
>>16990266
If you're this dumb then you deserve to go blind.
Go ahead op, do it. Get the laser eye surgery. Then maybe we won't have to read your retarded posts anymore.
>>
Your brown eyes are fine, anon. Really.
>>
File: eb6.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
eb6.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>16990333
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 245x200px
>>16990341
Blue and Green eyes can fix a fucked up facial structure or assburger personality

Its one of the most inconsequential features of your face
>>
>>16990344
I don't want the fucking surgery. I want a way to remove the melanin in my eyes to become more attractive to myself without putting myself in any immediate danger.
>>
File: image.png (42KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 633x758px
>>16990334
>>
Are you fucking kidding me?
There are Asians in my school who I know for a fact have .5 inch dicks, and you're fucking yourself over blue eyes. Get contacts or something.
>>
>>16990362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q484qwF13QA
>>
OP here. I know I sound retarded but I just... if's one flaw I feel like I can never change about myself. Just one thing that no matter how hard I try, I can never make it better without risk to my vision.

It just makes you feel more helpless than you already are.
>>
>>16990359
>I don't want the fucking surgery
>without putting myself in any immediate danger

Then go with the color contacts you fucking retard. Are you dense, stupid, or just stubborn? what can we do to drill it into your autistic brain?
>>
>>16990390
Contacts make me look as desperate as I am. I don't want people in real life thinking I'm retarded, even if people on here already think I am.
>>
>>16990395
5 bucks say that if you go with blue, it's going to be obvious it's not your real eye color anyways.

It's like dying your hair blonde but leaving your eyebrows brown. Shit's obvious either way dude. Don't know what to tell you. If you really hate your eyes you have only two choices. Contacts or surgery. Everything outside of that is a normal choice of just accepting who you are.
>>
>>16990414
My father has blue eyes. My mother had the trait for blue eyes. I had a 1/4 chance for getting blue eyes and I was fucked out of it.

It wouldn't be obvious.
>>
>>16990422

jesus christ dude. I don't know what to tell you. Personally it's fucking retarded. The entire board agrees. It's just an eye color. Is it going to prevent you from getting your wee wee touched? Is it going to hinder your grades? Is it going to prevent you from becoming president? Is an employer going to reject you for eye color? If Hitler comes back, he's going after blue eyes again. So what then?

Get the fuck over yourself dude. Stop trying to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>16990422
Yes it would you autistic fuck
>>
>>16990266
shouldnt you be doing hw
>>
SE Asian fag here. I used to hate my brown eyes, but now I love them, they're a little lighter than most brown eyes, and they have a small twinkle in them. People have told me my eyes are my best physical trait. Don't be a faggot and change them.
>>
Go fully raw vegan, google it
>>
>>16990266
>having nigger eyes
So sorry anon.
>>
Get yourself really fucked up in a fight, it worked for David Bowie.
>>
>>16990266
MEIN FUHRER HAD BROWN EYES

HE IS DA MASTER RACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VihggRSvVic&ab_channel=awillecocq

WHY YOU HATE
>>
>>16990300
The sky isn't blue due a lack of pigmentation. Bad analogy, dingbat.
>>
You know what blue eyes are good for Op? Pain.

Imagine never being able to be out in the sun without sunglasses ever again. It fucking sucks.

If you do feel like going through a bunch of shit, get them turned green. I've only seen green eyes one time in my life.
>>
>>16990837
>Imagine never being able to be out in the sun without sunglasses ever again. It fucking sucks.

>i like to make shit up on 4chan to make myself feel better about my plain average features

you dont do anything op. just hate yourself, acknowledge your superiors and try not to be much a problem to us actual humans
>>
>>16990854

Why did you tag and quote my post? Blue eyes are hard to deal with in bright lighting, I wasn't making that shit up. They reflect instead of absorb the light and it hurts. Not in an 'ouch you pinched me!' kind of way, but in a forces you to squint and get headaches kind of way.
>>
>>16990866
ive never gotten a headache in my entire life from being in the sun and not wearing sunglasses and i live in a fucking desert. if anything its the reflection of light of large spans of light colored, glossy, concrete or someshit. but that fucks with everyone
>>
>>16990875
Maybe I just get headaches from all the squinting then, but I fucking hate bright sunny days if the sun is pretty high (the light not shining in my face), or I don't have sunglasses. And even if I'm holding my hand up to block the light, my eyes still water like crazy.

I grew up in the hills and same thing, no concrete. Maybe I need some tanner skin or some shit? I don't know.
>>
>>16990266
>tfw myopia
>tfw all light burns
>tfw expensive perscription sunglasses
>tfw at high risk for eye disease
>tfw a busted nerve in my eye gave me anisicoria
>tfw people bug me about my eyes on the reg
>tfw people say they are jealous of my shitty eyes

Grass is always greener
>>
File: 1459348632399.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459348632399.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>16990813
>>
>>16990304
Kid, you've spent too much time on /pol/
>>
use bleach
>>
>>16990266
What race are you OP?

I'm white with blue/green eyes and I love the colour in the OP almost exclusively in a guy - that honey/amber colour is so beautiful.

I guess where I am brown eye's aren't all that common unless you're Italian or something so it's kind of exotic.
>>
>>16990266
Eat lots of blue foods (not with blue coloring, only naturally blue)
>>
>>16990266
>tfw also have brown eyes

Being white, but being born with brown eyes feels like being fucking cheated in life. Boring and lame brown eyes and hair foreva.
>>
I would have preferred to have colored eyes myself, but holy shit OP is autistic as fuck. He's worse than the people who cry about being short or having a small dick. Get over it, retard.
>>
Brown eyes are my favourite!
>>
>>16990837
I am female and have very light blue eyes and I don't like them. It's true they are very sensitive to sunlight. I dont like guys with blue eyes, either.
>>
>>16990266
This company is how you do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8RlTpilQIw
>>
>>16990300
Lack of pigment causes red eyes, not blue.
>>
>>16991642

any chance of seeing your eyes only? kinda curious what you mean 'very light blue eyes'
>>
>>16990304
Blue eyes in men is a turn off for me. Usually because they're so cold and piercing I am afraid of them. My bf has brown eyes... warm and comforting. Easy to look at.
>>
>tfw black Chinese hair with hazel Irish eyes
Feels good to be the best looking combo ever.
>>
File: afghan eyes.png (1MB, 688x1608px) Image search: [Google]
afghan eyes.png
1MB, 688x1608px
>>16990266
>not appreciating all colours

Anyway, the most that matter is the shape of the eye desu
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.