[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so difficult to lose one's virginity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: sad anime.jpg (62KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
sad anime.jpg
62KB, 500x376px
Why is it so difficult to lose one's virginity?
>>
>>16988637

Because you're trying to do it with your dick instead of your shaved, scrubbed butthole.
>>
it's not if you're not a fat beta
>>
When you want to lose something
Don't look in the last place you lost it.
It's never there.
>>
>>16988637
Because you like anime, duh.
>>
>>16988640
this is true, I have a tinder for months and not a single date swipping right every time. created a grindr out of curiosity and got like 5 messages in half an hour.
>>
>>16988637
It's not. Here I'll repeat it again...It's not.

One more time: It's not.

I don't think you heard me so I'll try again: It's not.

"but..but.." Seriously...It's not.

"something something filler bullshit woe is me"

IT'S NOT
>>
>>16988718
>curiosity
>>
>>16988734
isn't that how it starts?
>>
>>16988723
so how to do it?
>>
>>16988723
I mean if you could guide me a bit that would be fantastic, because (yes, excuses excuses) I seem to have the worst luck.
Example being prom yesterday, afterparty ended up kicked out of hotel room with threat of police and no refund (literally less than 5min there). Top it off she was on her cycle anyway.
>>
How do you ask for sex without sounding weird? First time having gf here
>>
>>16988795
> prom yesterday
Well, first off you wait until you're not a literal child.
>>
It seems to just come down to luck. I recently became a wizard. Not for lack of trying, it just never worked out for me. They would find someone else, lose interest, or in the case of my longest relationship, be waiting a few months into the relationship but then realizing they actually didn't like you when you couldn't help them academically anymore.

So yeah.
>>
Because people are greedy and want great sex. Great sex needs communication and experience
Catch22 is that virgins don't have experience so you can 'advertise' great sex
Try pushing more on communication, and alcohol
>>
>>16988637

probably because you are focusing on the virginity aspect.

girls dont wanna lose their virginity. they dont wanna take your virginity. girls want to have a nice experience with a nice guy and see what happens.

you talk about losing it like its really difficult masturbation, as opposed to a rare moment between two people
>>
>>16988795
You can still have sex when she is on her period.
>>
>>16988673
That's just an excuse. Don't make excuses for OP. He can do it. He just needs to improve himself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.