[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend beat me up while drunk.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: legal.jpg (105KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
legal.jpg
105KB, 1000x667px
So last week after a party I said some shit to my friend and kept provoking her until she left my apartment. A little later the police came telling us to end our party since we got a noise complaint.

I while drunk called her accused her of calling the police on us and she started screaming at me on my phone and she came to my apartment and started to beat the living crap out of me.

I was badly injured, I called the police and they arrested me while doing nothing to her! Now i'm being charged with disorderly conduct and A&B. Yes I did hit her back, but she had very minor injures compared to what she gave me.

And to clear some things, she was sober and I'm a guy and admittedly I was REALLY drunk.
>>
>>16985972
You're fucked, familglia. Courts will NOT side in your favor. Get a kickass lawyer and hope for the best.
>>
you're a fucking idiot

why did you call the police? you were being a moron and she hit you. talk shit get hit m8

and while the charges are BS, they certainly won't side with you

you fucked yourself over
>>
>>16986018
>are BS, they certainly won't side with you
But she hit me first and she's bigger than me. Can I not claim self defense?
>>
Next time use a gun and invoke castle doctrine.
>>
>>16985972

literally no one in this thread has any experience with this thing in court, they are speaking out of their asses based on rotting ideas of how females are treated. they're pretty far gone.

i hope you took pictures of all of your damage, have witnesses who attest that she beat the shit out of you and you tried to stop her, and have a reasonable lawyer.

there is a chance she will get off scott free. but there is very little chance of you going down for this if you got the 3 things listed above.
>>
>>16986040
I was only able to take pictures the next day after I was released. The police did take me to the hospital to get treatment.
>>
>>16986194

get a copy of the hospital report, check if any of the staff remember you. if you have a hospital report showing your damage, and she doesnt, thats a point in your favor. pictures next day are still good though.

good luck
>>
>>16986194
>The police did take me to the hospital to get treatment.
That means nothing, don't take that as them having sympathy for you. They literally had to do it.
>>
>>16985972
Don't ever involve the police in private matters unless its serious. At least in UK, the police are only interested in getting convictions. They don't give one shit about moral or ethical reasons, they don't care about whether you were attacked first. You're male, you're more likely to get convicted over a female, they'll go after you every time when it comes to things such as domestic violence.

I got taken to court for sending abusive messages to my ex. Yes, fucking text messages. She was threatening to come up and start fire to my house, I sent back I'd come up and kick the shit out of her. She omitted her texts messages, showed them hers, talks about how she felt threatened, I get the police at my door and slammed in a cell for 1 and a half days before I could attend a bail hearing. The case lasted 2 years and I was found guilty but sentence admonished. I only got admonished because my Soliticor got her to admit in court that she sent equally threatening messages, and that they were never acted out on, and the only reason she phoned the police was not out of fear for safety, but to end the relationship and a way to get back at me. Luckily the judge was decent enough to see all of this.

As for your case, you will need a good lawyer to show that you were drunk and acting out of self defence and that she was the aggressor.

Don't ever involve the police in domestic shit, ever. Unless you REALLY need to. They just cause a lot of fucking hassle. They aren't about legal rights, or any form of justice. It's about getting convictions.
>>
>>16986241
This, plus you were drunk and you admitted to us here that she was sober. Being drunk by itself puts you at a severe disadvantage, let alone the fact you got into a fight with a female.
>>
>>16985972
Sorry you had a shit night. But call an attorney. Duh.
>>
>>16985972

>getting beat up by a girl
>in your own home
>and then calling the police

Fucking kek.
>>
>>16986019
You can claim it, but you're a man and she's a woman, plus you being shitfaced will discredit your testimony.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.