[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 13469236492.jpg (10KB, 241x249px) Image search: [Google]
13469236492.jpg
10KB, 241x249px
I've been on two dates with this girl now and I don't know if I want to take it any further.

Physically speaking I'd say she's at least a 7/10 and I think she's attractive, but every time things get the slightest bit intimate she shies away and becomes really awkward.

E.g. whenever I make eye contact she looks either down or away. This really pisses me off as I never get to look at her face. I genuinely can't picture her face that clearly in my mind.

Another example: at the end of the second date we kissed. It was terrible. It was like a dog was slobbering on my face. When she stopped she just turned around and quickly walked away presumably embarrassed.

Apart from this we get along really well and the conversation is never boring. I find that she's really funny and we have the same sense of humour.

I realise that she's probably just shy and inexperienced but that doesn't make it any less fucking irritating.

TL:DR should I dump this pseudo autist girl

What do I do? Should I dump her ass or stick with it?
>>
Stick around, faggot. Its better then most other girls who've taken 20 cocks already. Depends on your preference tho, experienced or shy types.

Does she have big titties?
>>
>>16984648
OP here, she doesn't have big titties from what I can tell. She hasn't worn any particularly revealing clothing. I'd guess average B/C titties.
>>
I'd say stick with it. Hard to find people that have good conversations.

As you said, she's probably just shy and I imagine the more you get to know her, the easier time you'll have of holding her gaze.

As for the kissing, for most it just takes practice.
>>
>>16984641
What's wrong with slowing things down and having a friend-who-is-a-girl whose company you enjoy without sloppy kisses?
>>
Break up. You're already pissed off that she's shy, you won't be able to face any real problems in a relationship.
>>
It sounds like maybe she's never kissed before and didn't tell you. It's likely to take months before she warms up to be natural with you. Even after she warms up to you, she's still going to be shy wherever you go out with her. It also sounds like you really don't like her, calling her an "autist" and saying "dump her ass." I think she deserves someone who's more accepting and patient, and you seem to desire someone more experienced. I'm shy as well and I'd rather a guy break up with me than think so lowly of me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.