[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Health problem that has to do with my head.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: glasscup.jpg (16KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
glasscup.jpg
16KB, 360x360px
So today i almost bit into a glass cup when i was drinking it. i felt like i was going to lose control of my bite function. I am frightened about this problem and i wondering what kind of treatment there is for it. The other day i also almost picked up a rock while forgetting that it could break my teeth but i didn't lose control and put the rock in my mouth and chew it. I didn't chew the rock. I put it back down. So what in the holy fuck is wrong with me? What kind of medicine can they give me so I never lose control? I should get a brain scan right? Go to the neurologist?
>>
im relaxing now guys but its been pretty hard on me lately.
>>
I take Lorazepam, Ropinirole, Ziprasidone, and Benztropine.
>>
I almost want to go to church this shit if fucking me so hard. Also, when i took a hot bath, when my whole body was in it and i go to rub my neck because it is soothing, I nearly choked myself. i woke up a few time in my last sleep to my body jerking and waking me up. that i think was because of the benztropine which i need to keep taking for tremors.
>>
when i was in sleep i felt like part of me was turning back on and it was heaven for those litte dreams. i swear i felt what used to be turn back on.
>>
I'm certain the Benztropine is good. before i was taking the Benztropine I had the bite function problem.
>>
my forehead feels pretty tense and i know that that was because of the gabapentin i was taking.
>>
I'm not even sure if i should keep on existing, i mean wtf?
>>
File: chaos.jpg (138KB, 642x350px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.jpg
138KB, 642x350px
>>
I want to live a life that's easy and peaceful. i want to be a laid back person that can help if needed.
>>
I'm scared to kiss a woman because I don't want to accidentally bite her fucking tongue off. I'm only 21 btw. I'd be joyful as fuck that adult life is just beginning but I have this neurological fucking problem. I can still feel some love that i carry on from my parents genes.
>>
File: Chaos_2.jpg (64KB, 441x350px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_2.jpg
64KB, 441x350px
>>
I feel like people ambush me with their energy sometimes.
>>
All i have now is hope to get better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.