[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1437252516200.jpg (33KB, 625x425px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1437252516200.jpg
33KB, 625x425px
Should I try to reconcile with a good friend that I haven't spoken with in years? (It was over something stupid and I overreacted - basically my fault but I was young and stupid) or just leave them at peace
>>
I don't see the harm in it, unless you think they'd have reason to still hate you for whatever you did...

Don't expect to be their friend again, but yeah, wouldn't hurt to apologize and try to reconnect a bit.
>>
>>16984388
Why not? Though don't be apologizing just so you can be friends again. If you genuinely sorry then just apologize.
>>
>>16984388
Contact him privately (email or letter, not FB). Just say, without being too gushy about it, that you regret losing contact and would like a chance to learn what's new with him and to share some of your own stories.

Take your cue from whether he responds, and how friendly he is.
>>
File: wut.gif (1MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
1MB, 360x360px
>>16984388
>Should I try to reconcile with a good friend that I haven't spoken with in years?
>>
>>16984388
Are you sure your friend was angry with you over just one thing or was it the straw the broke the camel's back, so to speak?
>>
You'll feel better if you apologize to someone you hurt in the past. Don't expect to be besties again overnight, or maybe ever. People change.
I just bumped into an old friend, and was happy to see them alive. Hadn't talked to them because they used drugs. Turns out they cleaned up because I turned my back on them.
sometimes that's what friends have to do.
>>
>>16984388
Getting this shit off your chest can be really therapeutical so I'd say go for it. Obviously it can still end up with him/her not repaying the favour and you might feel bad for a while but it's up to you.
>>
>>16985834
An apology is only meaningful you know what you're exactly apologizing for.
>>
>>16985396
You are a piece of shit if you dropped a friend because le harmful drug meme.they weren't even hurting you. They were only hurting themselves.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.