[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I feel about my girlfriend posting this on social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

How should I feel about my girlfriend posting this on social media? I talked to her about how it seems to me like she's essentially telling the world I'm less attractive than her ex, but she dismissed it saying it wasn't about me. To anyone who knows we're dating, I feel like that's the obvious implication though. Should I be concerned?
>>
>>16983569
aww look
anon's first bait
>>
My ex used to do this shit.

OP, if a girl does this shit, get the fuck out. She's obviously not over her ex.
>>
>>16983569
Post pic
>>
>>16983569
this means she is giving you free pass to fug other girls m8, stop being such a cuck and use it well
>>
If my bf/gf posted shit like this, I would drop them so quick.
>>
>>16983574
I mean she reassured me that it doesn't relate to me and it just something she generally believes, but I still think it makes me look bad.
>>
>>16983569
This is rude, and I understand why you're upset.

However, think about what is actually being said. She loves you for more than just your looks. Your personality is so amazing that it makes you more valuable than someone who is hotter but has a bad personality.

Our society values beauty over personality, but honestly that statement is a compliment in an idealized world where people are judged not for what they look like, but who they are.

Basically try to take it as a compliment and ask her calmly if she'd mind deleting it since it would reflect poorly on you to someone who is just looking at the situation objectivly
>>
>>16983630it means your getting cucked
>>
>>16983639
she just called him ugly, and basically let the whole world know, she used to fuck chad, but now she settled.
>>
>>16983569
>posted that
>saying it wasn't about me
>basically denied dating you ontop of posting this
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
Regardless of how she meant it, it still seems a bit shitty when you look at it objectively.

There are plenty of other ways to express your positive points without her mentioning a 'downgrade'. If you've explained your feelings to her and she doesn't understand why this might hurt you, maybe you should reconsider if she's really relationship material.
>>
she's still hung up on her ex, but you get free pussy. life's a give take, win lose my man. if you can't deal with this disrespect( I wouldn't) then fuck her one more time and hop off that crazy train
>>
>>16983732
>she's still hung up on her ex
pretty obvious imo.
the sooner op realizes it, the better off he will be.
>>
>>16983732
true answer right here, what I would do also.
>>
>>16983569
Dump her ass
>>
>>16983639
What is being said; is Look im an immature little brat, who can't handle that my ex cheated on me. So i still have to make posts about it, hereby disrespecting my current boyfriend, cuz the world is about memememe.

OP dump this bitch, 4 real. I chose to ignore red flags in my last relationship and payed for it. Now i screen pre-emptively, way easier than damage control, trust me.
>>
>>16983569
She's hung up on the ex. Dump her asap.
>>
>I mean she reassured me that it doesn't relate to me and it just something she generally believes, but I still think it makes me look bad.

Dude she doesn't like it when dudes try to play her because that would be putting up a fight. You're totally fucked, dude, you are getting manipulated like a bitch, jesus. "It doesn't relate to you"? Nothing about that was a general statement, it was very specific, what she said. DOWNGRADE. That's a specific situation. If it was just general she'd have said "I like men who treat me well, etc", she wouldn't have needed to be specific that she thinks that these attributes make up for the loss in value from one person to the next.

It's not a fucking implication, it's a statement. Now she's backing off and trying to pretend she didn't say what she said.

I mean you should be getting mad at yourself for this, not her. But she playin' you.
>>
>>16983569
post some shit on social media subtly saying how your gf is a fat ugly bitch.
>>
>>16983815
actually, this is bullshit because physical attractiveness is only one aspect of a person among many, and it's likely that she just prefers you for who you are
>>
>>16983836
Looks are part of who I am.
>>
File: 1456377057178.jpg (1MB, 1200x1566px) Image search: [Google]
1456377057178.jpg
1MB, 1200x1566px
is this fucking real?
fucking kick that bitch to the curb
>>
File: img569488c28d96a.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
img569488c28d96a.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>16983816
I second that
>>
>>16983569
Can't you see that she's praising you? She's obviously responding to some idiot friend who wrote something like "Why are you with him? Your last boyfriend was better looking." And she's saying "You're missing the point. He's a better man than my old bf."
>>
>>16983815
I should have specified she didn't write this herself, she posted the image. Idk where se found it or if she made it herself
>>
>>16983816
Pls do this OP
>>
>>16983569
Get on the pound train and jump off before the last stop. Girls are fucked and unstable creatures , gotta make use of what they're good for; moist warm holes
>>
File: CTIj2a7WIAAhmb4.jpg-large.jpg (24KB, 510x498px) Image search: [Google]
CTIj2a7WIAAhmb4.jpg-large.jpg
24KB, 510x498px
>>16983574
Fuck, any girl who puts anything about relationships on fb should be avoided. It's fine if it's a profile update just saying she isn't single anymore but damn is it annoying to see stupid shit like that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.