[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find loyal men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: fembotfeelp.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fembotfeelp.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>Tfw in ten year relationship from 18-28.
>Tfw he cheats on me with some 18 y.o. bimbo.
>Tfw feel dead inside and like I can never trust men again.
>Tfw even if I date again some guy will leave me for someone ten years younger.
>>
>>16982586
For every woman that has been cheated on there is a guy that has been cheated on. You either find the strength to move on or let it destroy you. The choice is yours. As long as you are alive you can find a way to make things better.
>>
>10 years.

That was your problem.
If you want to be with a guy for longer than 5 years you make him sign legal paper work otherwise he is still fair game.

You've even had two leap years where you could have ask him.
>>
>>16982586
Well yeah. You have to upgrade your woman model every ten years.
>>
>>16982590
>no kiss on the first date
I think that's bullshit. I just read the situation. If it seems natural to kiss then I do so. If it seems like she isn't into me then I back off.
>>
>>16982586
give it time, fem-frog. this happens to most of us at some point. you will recover eventually. some people suck, others do not. this is the way of things.
>>
>>16982644
This. Some people are just cowards. Im sorry op. Feel better.
>>
>>16982586
Some men are scum, some women are scum.

Don't give up on a whole gender on account of a few.

Also, isn't a little fucked that somebody who is around your age is fucking an 18-year-old girl?
>>
That's actually pretty fucking terrible, sorry you had to go through that OP.
>>
>>16982586
Ten years is a very long time. Is forgiveness out of the question? I'm not saying that what he did is in any way justified, but people do make mistakes.

And to answer your question--at their computers.
>>
File: 1452459806280.gif (4MB, 448x246px) Image search: [Google]
1452459806280.gif
4MB, 448x246px
i feel you
it was 8yrs for me, but from 17
i didn't realize how fucked up she was when we first met. she'll never admit she cheated on me and that's the worst part.
>>
>>16983176
>has sex with not SO
>mistake
>kek
>>
This is very sad. I'm sorry for your loss.

Did he give a reason as to why he cheated? Some people are just scum who will do anything they can get away with, but maybe you guys were having a really long rough patch or something?

Not that circumstances make cheating okay, but i think in some circumstances it can be forgiven, but in others not.
>>
I dunno I'm not a chick. I can't really explain the same way I would explain to a guy why being in a relationship is pretty pointless as you being a woman probably don't think like a man.

Maybe just enjoy your hobbies while single?

Do women like being single the same as a guy once they are over it?

I honestly am not sure.

Just remember how you feel now and don't make those same mistakes.

10 years is a long time and that sounds fucking brutal. I hope you heal soon though. I really dunno what to tell you though.
>>
>>16982586
>Where do I find loyal men?
Hi, OP. Want to get to know each other, maybe get some tacos some time?
>>
Find a guy who is obsessed with you. It's that simple

>girls hate when a guy is clingy/obsessed with her
>somehow surprised a guy that isn't cheats on her

Take it from a man, if we aren't constantly asking where you are (within reason) or constantly want to be with you (again within reason) then we don't really care about you.
>>
>>16983160
I wish more people thought like you, anon!
>>
>>16982602
what
if dudes gonna cheat, dude's gonna cheat. doesn't matter that he's married lol.
>>
They say most introverts are loyal.
>>
File: trebuchet.jpg (80KB, 960x594px) Image search: [Google]
trebuchet.jpg
80KB, 960x594px
>>16982586
get a /r9k/ bf, they are visionary men and certified to never cheat on you.
>>
>>16982586
>be me
>30 years old
>be 8/10, 6'6", muscular, fit, but with brutal, debilitating autism
>poor as fuck
>no family at all, no parents, siblings, all alone, about two or three friends and my two cats
>only ever had two gf's in my entire life
>both meant the the world to me
>never lied to them, never cheated on them, always treated them fairly but they still left me because they couldn't handle my social ineptness. Can't blame them for anything other than falling in love with someone just for being a big guy with a big dick that's able to throw them around in bed like a hockey puck.
>tfw all I have in my life is my honesty and integrity.
>tfw all I want is to find a nice woman to marry and spend the rest of my life with

There are enough guys out there who would adore you.
>>
>>16982586

People in general are garbage. Sorry it happened to you.
>>
>>16982586
guys on 4chan are all tall and have big dick and loyal and lonely just pick one of them :))
>>
>>16982586
Ten years was too long, I'm sorry. By 24/25 you should have said "Well? What the fuck are we doing??" And if he couldn't marry you by then, you should have walked on him and moved on to someone else that would have cared about. You let him have his fun with you. Again I'm sorry though, that's a fucked up thing to do to someone.
>>
>>16983697
>
>>
>roastie getting BTFO

all of my keks desu senpai
>>
No where. All men are pigs.
>>
File: 1455256528549.png (137KB, 300x300px)
1455256528549.png
137KB, 300x300px
>>16984430
false, use 'most' to avoid generalizing the actually nice guys
>>
It is insanely hard for a man to stay faithful. Those teenagers are ridiculously easy pickings. Be happy he lasted for 10 years.
>>
>>16982586
Haha, bitch.

Now you're starting to feel like how all us beta males did when we were young. You're old and your beauty is drying up.

Women don't age like fine wine, men do and I've got a 6 digit salary that owes thanks to the determination rejection as a young man gave me.

Enjoy being guys' second option you old hag.
>>
>>16984456
My god, you sound so pathetic.
>>
>>16984461
Just as pathetic as an old woman who's finally realising her time of being worth shit is up and is crying on the internet asking where "the loyal men" are.

She fucked up her chances for happiness a long time ago, now all she can hope for is a provider with a mediocre income and no ability to attract the 18-23 year olds that all guys -actually- want.
>>
>>16984456
Truth be told
>>
>>16984470
Please explain why everyone at my last job wanted to fuck the 30 yr old with the big butt, even though she has 2 kids and everyone know she's a nasty slut that's been passed around?

Last time I checked, guys don't give a fuck, they'll put their dick in anything. Doesn't matter if they're not between the ages of 18-23
>>
>>16982586
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

that sucks
>>
>>16984509
>Old hag to be passed around

Wow, so much better.
>>
>>16984517
A 25 year old wanted to marry the old hag getting passed around. Point is, OP's life isn't over just because she's above your age limit, we're not in the 19th century.
>>
>>16984509
That woman is attractive, in her early 20s she could probably pull serious model tier guys, and perhaps she did and now she has to settle for a beta provider and the attention of average joes at the office.
>Last time I checked, guys don't give a fuck
desperate guys, the type that doesnt have many options, sure.
If he is even remotely popular or desirable, tend to go for young pussies
>>
>>16982593
I agree. Women started this fucked up cycle.
>>
>>16984470
Topkek. I know you feel personally attacked that OP is female, but it's fairly unlikely that she's one of the women that turned you down. How did OP fuck up her chances for happiness though? She said she only dated one person. Is riding the cock carousel actually better then if dating even one guy means she needs to settle?
>>
>>16984527
Ah, you got me there. Guess you have a point, but why the need to make OP feel even worse than she already does? Because she committed the crime of staying loyal to a guy for 10 years?
>>
>>16983697
I agree. And its fucked up some bitches will give up a man who cares for her and wants to give her the world.
>>
>>16984536
>>16984537

No, because she neglected making herself a woman worth staying with even without beauty.

Women who rest on their laurels(Beauty) deserve the unhappiness they get smacked with when they get left with 2 kids at 30 and begin getting passed around the slimeballs at their office in a desperate plea to give their children a father.

They demand so much of us yet all we demand is that they look good. Bites them in the ass in the end, not us.
>>
you said he cheated with an 18yo
you didn't say he left you for an 18yo
tell me you didn't throw away 10 years
because he's human, and in a moment of weakness gave in to temptation from some cheap slut. you know what being a teenage girl was like. you know he didn't stand a chance against her witchcraft and you know she doesn't want to be with him and he doesn't want to be with her.
so forgive him his trespass. he won't do it again. loyalty is born out of that guilt.
>>
>>16983717
Thanks a lot
>>
File: 1436092235026.jpg (146KB, 859x844px) Image search: [Google]
1436092235026.jpg
146KB, 859x844px
>>16984562
>you know what being a teenage girl was like. you know he didn't stand a chance against her witchcraft and you know she doesn't want to be with him and he doesn't want to be with her.
>so forgive him his trespass. he won't do it again.

yeah right
>I swear im not gonna cheat aga...hmmm
>>
>>16984591
I cheatd on my gf with a qt teen-slut and have never done that again afterwards.
>>
>>16984606
Hope she cheats on you too.
>>
>>16984609
>being this bitter
>>
>>16984622
>being this new to /adv/'s view on cheaters
>>
>>16984626
>/adv/ is a single person
>>
>>16984591
It is pretty fucked up but we don't know much about this incident or the past 10 years of their relationship.
And I mean if you stack up 10 years of loyalty to this one moment there's gotta be something more to consider, right?
Again, we DON'T KNOW about either of those 10 years or this one incident, so it's still very likely she should dump him. However I don't think the alternative should be immediately discarded.
>>
>>16983160

13 year old girls are notorious for going after 30 year old men. some girls take a little longer to immature and they don't do it til they're 18 but it's rare that a teen girl doesn't.

it's just a phase they go through, and half the time ends without sex. the other half ends shortly after, and she starts seeing guys closer to her own age.
the first half are gentlemen, the second half have issues, or less willpower.
Puberty hits a girl hard. Boys are still boys at that age. Slightly older boys are only interested in sex, and don't have nice things, jobs, money, etc. So the teen girl looks to men who have these things.

Don't be so quick to blame the man for everything. He's the adult, and should know better, but he has to be polite. Rejection could devastate a young girl. Tradition dictates, let it run it's course, it's harmless to have a teenage girl infatuated with you. She will soon lose interest. Definitely tell your SO. She needs to know that you have a teenie stalker. Reassure your SO that you would never, but at the same time, it's good to feel desirable and wanted, and it makes sex with your SO that much better from boosting your ego. Don't bang the teenager.
>>
>>16983176
>at their computers
Kek 4chan is full of assholes whining about women who have had sex before them and the friendzone

I would never be with a guy who spends too much time online unless it was a job
>>
>>16984638
What the hell are you on about?
>>
>>16984643
Kek,

All guys cheat, basically. Only a pathetic beta would be infatuated enough to get oneitis and not cheat.
>>
>>16984660
>being this edgy
>>
Kek you used to be the 18 year old bimbo
>>
>>16983160
No, it's natural. Men are most sexually attracted to young girls. Science agrees.

And that's one of the reasons why marriage exists: If a married man doesn't resist the urge to defile hot young ass the aging wife gets to divorce rape his ass in return. Balance.
>>
File: 1439602147838.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1439602147838.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>16984638
>13 year old girls are notorious for going after 30 year old men.
> it's rare that a teen girl doesn't.
>Rejection could devastate a young girl

people who genuinely believe these are true should be on family watchdog website, just to be safe.
>>
>>16984699
I'm pretty certain that wasn't why. I thought it was more that polygyny was wrecking havok on the gene pool and most men died without children.
>>
>>16984702
My best friend's sister started seeing a 35 year old man when she was 13.
Her parents lost it, which only made her not want to be around them, and drove her closer to him.
If they had just laughed, and said ok whatever. The whole thing would have blown over and she would have been done with him in no time.
But instead they became grandparents.

You can't put every teen girl on a watchdog list. Just like you can't lock them in their room until they are 21. Girls rebel, it's a science. Tell her no it only makes her want it more.
Have her invite her "boyfriend" for dinner, and she'll quickly see that he's not man enough.

Most girls don't take it so far, but all teen girls crush on 30ish men for a short time.
>>
a relationship is like a tree, it grows
after 10 years it's huge, and maybe has fruit

you don't cut the tree down, because a little bird tried to make a nest in it. that's totally out of proportion.
>>
>>16984706
I said one of the reasons but the one you're giving is pseudo scientific dramatization.

Marriage exists mostly to safeguard women. The only reason for a man to marry is to prove his commitment, gaining in turn approval from society, the wife's family, etc.
>>
>>16984762
This is why men don't trust women and their nonsensical bullshit.
>>
>>16982603
This, the mileage gets worse and people start making fun of the dings on the body. Honestly, between 40-50k is the best time to trade in. This nigga drove OP like a Camry.
>>
>>16984847
Because they think of 13 year olds as women?
>>
File: brad-pitt-snatch-2-2000.jpg (94KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt-snatch-2-2000.jpg
94KB, 1024x576px
>>16984762
>>16984702
>>16984638
Am I reading satire?
>>
>>16984833
>science tells us
>doesnt cite study
>calls me pseudo-scientific

Kek

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f9/origin-marriage-50901/
>>
>>16984851
biologically you're a woman after puberty

what he means is girls are fickle
one day they want to play with dolls
the next they want an older man
then they want chad and frat parties
then 3somes and gang bangs
then after their hole gets too stretched
they date a nice guy for a while
and blame him for something a woman did
then they break up and
and become lesbians, elbow deep lesbians
>>
>>16982586
While I'm at it, where do I find loyal women
>>
>>16982602
>Marriage in this day and age
Marriage is slavery nowadays desu
>>
>>16982586
The worst thing for you to do right now is seek a relationship. You need time to heal, and you should probably see a therapist to help you get over this. I also recommend spending lots of time with friends, it'll help fill the loneliness.
>>
>>16985162
Marriage has always been slavery. A marriage license was a certificate of ownership of a woman. Now it's a certificate of ownership of a man.
>>
>>16984861
That's the origin, thousands of years ago, not the present. You really believe marriage protects anyone from being cheated on? Top kek.
>>
>>16982602
i love april fools too
>>
Ah yes, the good ol "no good men" thing
There are thousands, milions of men out there for you to pick and choose from
If youre worried about being cheated on then look for a bf right here on this page, most seem unable to find a gf so chances theyd cheat are minimal since they dont have the option to

Women, i swear...
>>
>>16984562
But she never said she cheated on him. If she was able to stay faithful for 10 years, then he should have as well. Basic human respect/courtesy. We can't expect women to not be nasty whores and then fuck bitches on the sides ourselves.
>>
>>16984628
On this issue it normally is. Getting cheated on is a mindfuck that can make you a ghost of a person for a while. Accept it brother.
>>
>>16985157
The op who started this thread is one apparently. Maybe you guys should talk.
>>
>>16984533
>not what he said
>>
>>16985674
>teenage girls sexually develop earlier and are more sexually selective
>since their tastes are similar (handsome, dominant and often preferably older men), many young men get little to no romantic and sexual experience as teenagers, and fewer get any constructive experience
>since most of the women focus their attention on a few of the guys, those guys get overwhelmed with options and learn that they'll get love and affection no matter what they do. Hence, they find it difficult/undesirable to maintain a loyal monogamous relationship
>eventually most of the other males grow out of their awkward phase, themselves now quite attractive due to years of self-improvement
>years of rejection makes them detest women their own age, so they instead go for younger girls, who in addition to being seen as nicer, more energetic and more beautiful are easier to impress.
>these younger girls now have many attractive options, leading them to ignore males their own age.

It was smarter when we got married and had kids at 20.

There's always exceptions but chances are that this isn't the first time OP'S partner cheated, or alternatively, OP is a lot more experienced than her former partner and he feels like he missed out on teenage sex.
>>
I HAVE TO KNOW THIS: OP, how old is your boyfriend?
>>
>>16984554
>No, because she neglected making herself a woman worth staying with even without beauty.
How do you know that she isn't? Do you know her personally? I've met some wonderful people in my lifetime that are excellent marriage material (10/10 on all fronts) but the other person ends up cheating just because they wanted something different. Not better, different.
>>
>>16983771
single?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.