[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to say at the end of a date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: v1.jpg (23KB, 448x298px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
23KB, 448x298px
I am really awkward when it comes to say our goodbyes. I don't know how to handle this situation like I give her a lift to her house and then I just say "We're here. I had a great time with you today. Gimme a call when you are free" and that's it. I almost never get called again, should I handle this differently? Should I already set up another date?
>>
What you said is fine. If placing the onus on them isn't working, you can just ask if they'd like to do it again sometime. If they say yes, then try to arrange a time. If they say no, then sorry about your luck.
>>
>>16979474
If you're male, asking the girl to call you is a no no. A big no no. As you can see by your results.

Women like being women my friend, and they respond to you being a man.
>Man
>"I enjoyed tonight, and I want to do it again. I'll call you."
You don't ask. You don't give them the option of calling you at their convenience. You tell them what you want and, if they don't want it, they say no.
>>
>>16979507
>>16979474
Also, you should be checking to see if she wants to fuck. Most women, unless they've got some preconceived notion of "I don't fuck on the first date," thing going on will fuck you on the first date if you're smooth and it went well.

Hence the success of Tinder.
>>
>>16979507
The way I always thought is that if she enjoyed my company, she will pursue me and set up another date or at least initiate contact. It never happened and I don't want to pursue too much because I'll look desperate
>>
>>16979528
>I don't want to pursue too much because I'll look desperate
Sir... I'm going to project on you here. You're not pursuing because you're A-F-R-A-I-D. It's OK to admit it.

Fear is OK. Conquering your fear is better. Telling a girl you like something and will contact her later is not being desperate... it's being in control. Women like men to be dominant.
> she will pursue me
This will never happen and if it does you should be afraid. Like really afraid. Because you're dealing with one of two types of women:
>The woman looking to make you her meal ticket
She wants to "settle down" and "have kids." She's chosen you to do this NOT because you're hot or funny or w/e but because she thinks you won't cheat and you'll gladly shell out hard earned money for her offspring. Do you want to be her ATM?
>Second Type: Sluts.
Women love sex. I don't use slut as a negative, I use it to mean women who just want to fuck. A woman throwing herself at you means she's also throwing herself at everyone else and gobbling up dick like she's starving to death and penis is the only food she can eat.

Ignore this at your own peril. I can tell you want Disney romance. Disney romance is fake my friend.

I hope you believe me. I've been with 50+ women, lots of multiyear relationships, etc. I am telling you... when I stopped thinking like you, worked out, got fit, got a career, basically pursued making myself proud of myself... women fuck me five minutes after meeting them. Yesterday a woman talked to me for 30 seconds in the elevator and then invited me up to her room. I said no ;) because I can get it whenever i want and she wasn't pretty enough.

Ignore me at your own peril sir. The true irony of it all? The true irony is that once you do what I've recommended... you will have a better chance of finding a girl worth having that type of romance with because she'll respect you and, most importantly, you'll respect yourself.
>>
File: 1455581150662.jpg (19KB, 224x263px) Image search: [Google]
1455581150662.jpg
19KB, 224x263px
>>16979589
Teach me. I am begging you, I have started a path of self improvement 2 years ago and that is my biggest weakness. I was a border line neet from 17 to 20. I changed everything, got rid of shitty friends, got fit, have a career, new clothes, new habits, new hobbies but hardly any new friends and especially, no attention from women.

I have been clueless all my life about women. Read the red pill a lot and watched a lot of Corey Wayne the past 2 years but I still can't pull any women.
>>
>>16979639
Well if you've /fitted yourself, have a decent career, dress decently, etc.... then it's got to be how you're acting in the moment and that's very hard to assess over the internet.

All I can really give you here are generalized tips.
>1 - Trust yourself.
You know what's motivating you in the moment. Is it fear or is it truly what you want? For example, the date thing. I call that out as fear, but only you know why you're not going for what you want. If it's fear, conquer it, even if you fail. You WILL fail during this process. Don't take it personally - it's life trying to teach you a lesson. Fail and then learn from it. Try new strategies.
>2 - Pursue what YOU WANT.
Do you even like these women or do you feel self conscious about not pulling them in general? Try to find women you actually want. When it comes to dates, are you doing something YOU WANT... or are you doing something you THINK women want?

The truth is that women will fuck a (for lack of a better term) "alpha" (which really means a man going after what he wants because he wants it) in a cardboard box in an alley if he has the right attitude.
>3 - Practice, practice, practice
No one becomes great by trying the same thing over and over again or doing nothing. You have to try. Do it for yourself.
>4 - Work on interpersonal skills
Women get wet from talking. My buddy is a fat, short, black guy... but he knows how to talk to *anyone.* Women throw themselves at him like it's their job. I see it every day.

So, in general, don't go for women because "you're not getting any." Go for women that you WANT. Do things with a purpose that YOU WANT. You have to nurture yourself, work on bringing out the star that's in you as gay as that sounds.

I don't apologize for who I am anymore. I crusade for the things I want. I ignore and leave the people who try to drag me away from what I want. Purpose. And it makes women so wet. You can do this - go be the man you know you can be my friend. Practice. Work.
>>
>>16979589
Holy fuck, anon. Please read a book and shit.
>>
>>16979474
"I have to go now, my planet needs me."
>>
>>16979682
Thanks anon! I'm focus on the weights and my job right now, but my next hobby to tackle is writing short stories. I understand what it means to be afraid because I'm afraid of writing, trying something new, will I fail?

Then I realize that it doesn't really matter because it's the process of overcoming these fears that's important. I might write the most shit tastic story... and then I will rewrite it again and again until I'm no longer afraid. Then I'll look at it again... and suddenly it won't be so bad. That's life my friend.

Also, very important, you'll know when you're hitting your stride when women (and people) start trying to slow you down and change you.

take my black buddy for the example - he's on a crusade to lose the weight and he's been doing an excellent job. I'm proud as fuck of him.

Guess what all of the women in the office do? One day they flirt with him. The next day you'll hear:
>Oh, are you eating a burger, you've fallen off
>Have you given up yet?
>Oh looks like you're stalling
I swear to god the same women that get wet around him one day are hating on his progress the next.

You know when you're winning when people start hating on you for trying to make yourself better. Why? because they're too fucking weak to do it for themselves so they try to drag you down to their level.

Let it propel you to keep going. Eat the hate for breakfast and then shit all over em by not giving a flying fuck.
>>
File: azuayu.jpg (64KB, 919x970px) Image search: [Google]
azuayu.jpg
64KB, 919x970px
Not OP but this seems like a good enough place for it

My buddies girlfriend told her friend to add me on facebook and message me. The girl then gave me her number and we were texting today and it went well.
my question is when/how do I ask her out on a date?
We've never met in person before and I am not sure about the ettiquitte on these kinds of things
should I ask her out 1v1 or in a group setting or what?
do I text for a few days getting to know her first, do I call her? if so when?
I suck at this shit, help pls
>>
>>16979789
Why is your first inclination to ask her out on a date? She messaged you her number. She's obviously interested. The "date" you should be going on is netflix and chill at my place and then we get high and i fuck you.

Find something she likes to do that you also would like to do - watch a tv show, smoke weed, play pool, whatever - get her to your place, escalate the flirting and then fuck her.
>>
>>16979801
because my place has my parents and my bed is only a roomy twin
>>
>>16979818
Sneak her in? The size of the bed doesn't mean shit. I assume her ass will fit on a twin sized bed yes?

Wait until your parents are gone?

Take her to a park in your car?

You're making this too hard. if she wants you, she'll blow you in a car on the side of the road. Flirt her up outside of the house, then bring her over and fuck it.
>my first blowjob was in my mother's car
>the police were watching
>waited until I finished.
What did I do with her beforehand for my date? She took me to this park where people would go to watch a pervert beat off with the windows wide open in his apartment. There were seriously other couples there. We chatted about music and how she was "in love" with a guy I knew at school. Then she swallowed my jizz.

Seriously guys, you make it too hard like there's a math formula. Flirt with her, see if she wants you, then go somewhere private. It's that simple.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.