[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fuck a girl without catching feelings? Seriously, how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58KB, 645x773px
How do I fuck a girl without catching feelings? Seriously, how

In an exclusive relationship
>>
By knowing that all that shit from social media and just in general is bullshit, I'm referring to love, a "special person" bla bla, is a person more, move on m8, is not like you need to hate a person but just don't be clingy.
>>
>>16975403
You don't.
>>
>>16975437
But cool people do it all the time
>>
>>16975403
If you don't want to catch feelings, why are you in an exclusive relationship?
>>
>>16975462
No those are sad people with problems not cool people
>>
>>16975466
Well we were going serious but ran into a ton of problems and just kind of want to slow it down and feel it out before I decide what to do

I'd also have really hot rough sex without feelings
>>
>>16975462

9 times out of 10, "cool people" like you're talking about are dead inside, and they're "punishing" every woman they meet to get back at the bitch that broke their heart
>>
>>16975473
I think they also punish the girl they are with to avoid getting hurt
>>
>>16975472
So just don't see your gf for a while.

And you can have 'hot rough sex' with feelings. In fact, sex with random people you're not attached to is never as hot in my opinion, if you fuck your gf you can explore lots of different kinds of sex instead of just pumping and dumping
>>
>>16975489
We only see each other once every few weeks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.