[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf hates me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1457407261423.png (203KB, 612x358px) Image search: [Google]
1457407261423.png
203KB, 612x358px
>he rather plays vidya than talk to me, i offer to play vidya with him but he just says " your bad at the game"
>he gets annoyed when i try too talk too him
>that being said i do call and text alot and thats maybe the reason why but i have tried too improve but he doesn't seem too put in that effort too
wat do
>>
what game tho? if its a team game theres no reason to play with you
>>
play minecraft
>>
>>16975235
its csgo... but i mean he's trying to rank up so
>>
>>16975226
Offer sex. Face the fact your skill set will always be different. Try to find ways to be helpful elsewhere.
>>
you guys should do surf maps together :D
>>
>>16975226
You have a lot of options.

1. Try to find a game you two can play together
2. Be sexual. Guys think with their dicks, it's true
3. Have a serious talk about your relationship with him
>>
>>16975226
>>16975226

ditch him and go out with me x
>>
What the fuck Is vidya you anime posting cancer
>>
File: bobby hill slut.jpg (5KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
bobby hill slut.jpg
5KB, 257x196px
>>16975226
Shame on him. I'd be happy to have a girl that wants to game with me. Hell, I'd take you.
>>
>>16975260
i mean like i suggested that him and i talk every two days and he just says if you want and i said what do you think and he said sure.... i mean its long distance so lol how do i be sexual with him. Weve done sex stuff before online but hes focused on the game
>>
>>16975239
I played a lot of csgo
Your boyfriend is expirencing tryhard faggot stage no doubt he's told you how 90% of the playerbase is stuck in gold Nova 4 because of broken ranking system
His condition could last well over a year
Are you ready to stick with this dick for that long a time
Seriously I did tryhard faggot stage for like 1500 hours of csgo I was saved when they updated the ranking system and everyone went down for a bit and I realised it doesn't matter
No longer play the game and my life is improving slowly
I certainly don't have whatever I had that got me started on tryhard faggot anymore
Gl hf op
Fucking silver
Ruski
Reported
>>
>>16975279
I think as log as both of you are happy with the relationship, then it's all good
>>
>>16975275
You don't know what you're talking about silver scrub
>>
>>16975226
You're German
Your boyfriend smokes weed
Your boyfriend listens to remixes of bad rap
Am I right or am I right?
>>
>>16975300
No?
>>
>>16975300
Or us and>>16975280
And the same rest
What rank is he
>>
>>16975311
i haven't played with him in awhile so idk.. i could ask but he hates talking too me
>>
>>16975304
Alright it's this >>16975304
Or you're a pair of British 12 y/os
>>
>>16975327
nah
>>
>>16975323
Then he's just in it for sex? Or status?
>>
>>16975329
Well that's sad I thought I knew everyone in csgo
Norwegian?
>>
>>16975331
This. I really think so or you were really bugging him a lot before.
>>
>>16975226
Well, it clearly seems you are a master on picking assholes to date.
Either dump him and find someone that fits your needs better, or find something to do in your free time instead of being a clingy cunt.
>>
>>16975226
Sounds like he is an ass. If you feel like he doesn't give you enough attention then leave him. Let him be married to his video games
>>
>>16975226

Here's my take
Is he socially awkward? If the answer is no, he's not worth this treads time.
>>
>>16975226
Well, how about you ignore him for a while and see if he comes back at you to ask what's wrong? Sometimes people don't realize what they have until it's gone. If he does wonder about you, try to talk to him afterwards. If he doesn't, forget about him.
>>
>>16975300

this is so funny because its true? it might not apply to OP but i was reading her thread and was "like i have the same problem like her" and now your post :D all these points apply to my boy
>>
>>16975280
>>16975280

This is so spot on. I played counter strike for roughly 6 years, with 1000+ hours in my tryhard CSGO faggot stage. At one point I was taking amphetimentes (adderall or modafinil) and straight up studying the game all day. Map awreness, aiming, flicking, spray patterns, practicing strats with my team.

When I was practicing I was betting on matches and shit.

Then I realized how fucking stupid it was. I was 21 years old, not in school, quit my job to do medical trials full time, and fucking training to do better at counter strike tournaments (CS:GO).

And my life is a shit load better now, I go out, have a non-exclusive GF with a pad I can hit up whenever (for back door lovin'), and can also pursue other women at the club which is really exciting. Now I play competetive airsoft, which is surprisingly fun, and keep my fitness/grooming up so I can fuck bichez erry day son. I've got a job and I'm going to school part time.

Basically CSGO is a very hard trap for men because it lights up a lot of reward centers in the brain, going on a serious competetive win streak on ESEA is really fucking fun, and to men winning is like cumming. It's simulated war, and you can get REALLY into it.

TL:DR CSGO ruins your life if you go "tryhard faggot"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.